Beauty and attractiveness

Lykanized

Your chart seems like a good one. However, would you mind to tell me the degrees of each planet and point? Fixed stars and the quality of the degrees (smoky, pitted, azimene, dark, masculine, femenine, etc.) But speaking more generally, your chart seems to be built upon accidental dignity, which is to say that circumstances carry your planets, rather than essence. It's very beneficial indeed. However, the rest of the chart has to be considered as well before judging it.
Which are the most important fixed stars?

Lykanized

Your chart seems like a good one. However, would you mind to tell me the degrees of each planet and point? Fixed stars and the quality of the degrees (smoky, pitted, azimene, dark, masculine, femenine, etc.) But speaking more generally, your chart seems to be built upon accidental dignity, which is to say that circumstances carry your planets, rather than essence. It's very beneficial indeed. However, the rest of the chart has to be considered as well before judging it.
Well, unforunately for me, I did a little peering in and it seems that not only is my Sun at a pitted degree, but its ruler the moon is also at a pitted degree, but I found very conflicting messages about degrees and their natures
I'll just attach my chart sans fixed stars

What I have noticed is that my Venus despite being angular doesn't have the best aspects. Squares to both my mars and moon, quincunxes to Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. The latter doesn't show on the chart as it's 4 orbs, but I've determined myself I fit the profile for that aspect so I include it. The one positive aspect I do have besides the conjunct to my MC is a trine to Jupiter. I just wonder if mixed with that trine to Jupiter, all of those other conflicting aspects could possibly cause an increased state of conflict since Jupiter is so bright and positive and then in experiencing circumstances from the Venusian perspective comes a letdown. Thus of course more insecurity

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-05 at 7.09.25 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-05-05 at 7.09.25 PM.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Lykanized

I wanted to link this video I found when I was researching Venus inconjunct Pluto. Since this thread is ultimately about self worth, I think this might help some people...If anyone has that aspect, this will go through some things you may feel ashamed of, but it also talks about the growth attached to this aspect. I'm guessing this will probably also resonate with some people who have an opposition or square

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8IP1QXHOVg

Lykanized

I get the aims of your thread. Most people are just looking for gratification in their chart but this thread had so much importance... AC, MC, Mars, and Venus aspexts in particular have a potential so say a lot about insecurity, not just potential attraction

Ukpoohbear

This is a great post! I did study those things and when I did take a look back at the article you shared about beauty (link), I saw a reaction from someone who said something like: "Could we post other beautiful people who do not have these venus connections to the ascendant?" Or just the "well known" aspects of beauty. And I find that a good one. If someone here did study a chart like that, share it also in here, please ^^

In my opinion I would be on a fruitless mission to find what you are asking because beauty is linked to Venus. In the article linked there are examples of the aspects Venus makes which can lessen beauty and there also seems to be enough to have libra rising and venus conjunct Sun. It is like the sun brightens the effect.

The article from my Christian psychic shows signs of being attractive and I think there are others for example Pluto in prominent position which was not mentioned. But these are attractive traits and not beauty, beauty belongs to Venus. Pluto and Mars have enough sex appeal to not need Venus to be attractive.

I did find the website version of the article. Looks like they are the same person and this is his blog.

http://mazzarothastrology.blogspot.com/2013/08/how-to-recognize-physical-beauty.html

Here is the Sun trine Pluto thread

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111817

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

This is a great post! I did study those things and when I did take a look back at the article you shared about beauty (link), I saw a reaction from someone who said something like: "Could we post other beautiful people who do not have these venus connections to the ascendant?" Or just the "well known" aspects of beauty. And I find that a good one. If someone here did study a chart like that, share it also in here, please ^^

Yes I agree, Venus is linked to insecurity. I feel insecure a lot which is why I am fascinated by beauty and makeup. so the friction causes action for me.

Mj66

Hello Everyone!
I think beauty is indicated in Venus to some degree. I have 28 degrees of Venus in Scorpio. Not that I'm a model...hahaha...far from it-but it creates allure. Grace Kelly had this degree in her sun.

Also, Sun conjunct Venus. Good aspect for attractiveness.

Sun in Virgo with Moon in Taurus/Pisces beautiful women.

Those are my thoughts.

Thanks!
Maria

love-thinking

I opened this topic, because I saw other topics about beauty and this is also an subject I wanted to ask and talk about in the astrological way. As you can see in my chart, I have not much going on with Venus and her connections. When I look at the charts of celebrities or my friends, I see for sure many aspects which give ''beauty'' and ''attractiveness'', also I know that everyone has another taste and different thoughts about what they found beautiful or attractive. I do not want to sound arrogant, but in my opinion, everyone has to find herself beautiful and accept herself as she is and make something of it. I know I'm not the most beautiful person, but I do feel and find myself beautiful. I'm aware of what I have and not have. Still, if I look at it in a astrological way (chart), I can't find the aspects what gives beauty and attractiveness. Only that my Leo Venus 12th house opposites my Aquarius Moon in the 6th house. I'd would be happy if you'll could see some things I don't. And if you not see things, just say it openly. It would not change the way I think about myself :D

And we could discuss about this by giving example of people we know or just our self.

I opened this topic, because I saw other topics about beauty and this is also an subject I wanted to ask and talk about in the astrological way. As you can see in my chart, I have not much going on with Venus and her connections. When I look at the charts of celebrities or my friends, I see for sure many aspects which give ''beauty'' and ''attractiveness'', also I know that everyone has another taste and different thoughts about what they found beautiful or attractive. I do not want to sound arrogant, but in my opinion, everyone has to find herself beautiful and accept herself as she is and make something of it. I know I'm not the most beautiful person, but I do feel and find myself beautiful. I'm aware of what I have and not have. Still, if I look at it in a astrological way (chart), I can't find the aspects what gives beauty and attractiveness. Only that my Leo Venus 12th house opposites my Aquarius Moon in the 6th house. I'd would be happy if you'll could see some things I don't. And if you not see things, just say it openly. It would not change the way I think about myself :D

And we could discuss about this by giving example of people we know or just our self.

There are so many different forums for this. Looks like people really like this topic. So let me add my $0.02 into this. In my opinion, beauty is subjective but I think general archetypes are universally more attractive than others and has always been.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DafaKnWu0Qk&pbjreload=10

I think this is a good video.

Generally attractiveness has to do with 4-5 signs in my opinion: libra, scorpio, aries, taurus, and last but not least pisces.

And like that, the planets/bodies denoting attractiveness are venus, neptune, pluto, mars, and BML and this woman adds rahu/northnode.

If someone has more than two to three in luminaries, and in aspect to these planets, they are generally attractive even if they are not beautiful/hot.

For general beauty, I'd say venus in aspect to sun, or ascendent, and perhaps moon if someone's born at night. Mars in aspect also helps a lot. For example, a woman that's very beautiful may have venus conjunct mars on her ascendent.

Models however and I've checked a lot, has sun conjunct mercury as well as sun conjunct venus and why is that? Because mercury gives a thin body structure.

But again, not everyone likes a very very thin woman but nobody would deny a VHS model either.

Neptune, and Pluto gives general magnetism and charm. With neptune, you get the ability to morph into whatever you want.

I have neptune conjunct sun for example, I look different in a lot of my pictures. I pull off different kinds of looks and a person would need to look hard in order to notice that the pictures have the same person.

BML combines the energies or has an element of mars, venus, pluto, uranus, and I hear some people say neptune as well.

Think of libra and aries axis as the wild, playful youth! They're young adults, yet they have a playfulness about them, a natural curiosity to explore and try new things. Libra still has an element of timidness but still is wide eyed and curious. She's a breath of fresh air. Aries, is the natural primitive feral woman who'll climb trees with half of her bronzed **** out with no care of who's watching. They are masculine signs so their inhibition I'd say is attributed to that.

These archetypes are often irresistible to a lot of men especially ones going through a midlife crisis and want to feel young again, also I hear as men get older, they get more feminine and so a woman like the one described above is often what makes them tick.

Then you have the taurus-scorpio axis. Taurus is the full woman, sensual, and an expert at pleasing the five senses in all shapes and forms. She loves sex, knows all of the foods that man likes, probably knows how to cook well, knows what movie to put on after a fine night, leaves her house smelling very nice, wears the nicest perfumes, and probably knows how to please a partner in bed better than a scorpio can(but that's debatable). Other attractive traits is that she is truly kind, and she is more likely than a lot of other woman to be stable financially. She'll also be affectionate and kind to your sister and mother.

Then you have the scorpio. She'll play you with emotions and her intellect. She's the classic femme fatale and she has the little bit of salt that the taurus woman did not have. She'll make you think, she'll force you to be insightful, perceptive and reflective but sometimes you can't even comprehend the puzzles that she puts forward and that's what keeps you intrigued. You know her and yet you feel like you don't. With her it's like diving into your soul, her soul, and the collective consciousness (This is especially true if she's into mysteries and the occult). You won't get the sensorial pleasures as you would with the taurus women but it's close enough plus a little bit of adrenaline and dopamine!

This axis has morphed into maturity and society to an extent and knows how to play by the rules(yet approaches the rules in a different way). Whereas libra and aries axis is untamed, unpredictable, playfulness with the sex appeal, sexuality and body of an adult woman. Both axises are attractive, all four archetypes are sexy but they appeal to different people looking for different things. For example, if you want sensorial pleasures, some element of submissiveness, and yet playfulness and unpredictability, you go for the libra. You want the perfect woman, you go for the taurus.

Then you have pisces. There's a purity about pisces that makes you feel like "there's beauty in the world and I must protect it." This is the archetypal princess/damsel in distress but also has the tendency to morph into whatever fantasy you have going there in your head of yours. They know what you want, and they know how to morph into what you want. They are skilled at make up, attire, changing their mannerism and adapt to the other person's needs or desires and sometimes it's so natural to them, that they don't even know they're doing it. Neptune doesn't always create natural beauty though or downright hotness. These people have a very interesting face in that literally different hair styles will make them appear to be different people or just simply be different ratings in beauty. Marilyn Monroe was kind of like this. They just have to create a fantasy molding their appearance with other things and by giving the right sort of vibes and sometimes you do out do the other signs. They can also be a little chubby, soft and very vulnerable looking.

But pure hotness like that of Tara Patrick(younger days) don't come from neptune.

eg. I don't look good if I put my hair in a certain way. I actually look pure ugly when I put my hair lined in the middle. (sun conjunct neptune, also neptune close to my IC).

I feel like what most people find attractive has mostly to do with again, their 7th house, venus, and mars. However, let's say your 7th house is cap, you'd rather likely choose a venusian cap than just plain old saturnian cap woman.

Also I'd like to add not all zodiac signs find these archetypes particularly irresistable. But most zodiac signs will admit they are attractive generally. Like I really doubt that a sag will like a scorp, or even a pisces and taurus. At least not for long. He won't stand the pisces lies, or inconsistencies in character, will not be able to be responsible enough for the taurus, and will think that the scorpio is literally too hard to deal with.

love-thinking

As far as you go, you have mars in taurus opposite pluto. I've seen people with mars in aspect to pluto have exceptional bodies. In addition to that, you may even have curves because of taurus which is truly a blessing. So I feel like you do have the ability to make muscle if you haven't so done so before.

Other than that you have moon opposite venus and once you integrate your energies or learn how to balance them, this is an amazing aspect to have. Can mean you have the potential to be down to earth and that's an exceptionally attractive trait. If you were born at night time, this venusian quality might show up in your appearance as well.

I would need more things about your chart to analyze more.

Fomalhaut

Premium Member
Hi Moon Sun
I don’t know if my experience could be considered relevant, but beauty for me is really in the feelings I have for someone. In my younger days I was very in love with a guy that I found astonishingly beautiful. Looking at the pictures now I realise he was short, had a bad complexion, bad teeth and sort of beady eyes. But he was funny, the life of the parties, he was interesting and had good taste in music, which was absolutely essential for me at the time. I really found him beautiful, it was not like I accepted his appearance because of his wonderful sense of humor.
Later in life I looked at a woman. I did not see much in her. Then she showed some kind of vulnerability, she lost control of a situation and her voice shattered for a moment. From that moment on I started to look at her differently, she seemed more and more beautiful, until at some point I was awed before so much beauty.
The point to this is that objective beauty is irrelevant. If someone loves you, that person will find you the most beautiful girl in the world. If you have a horn on your forehead, that person will find that horns on the forehead are the absolute must and that everyone should have one.
So don’t worry. Try not to protect too much your vulnerability, for instance by being fake, find something authentic to show and someone will find that beautiful.
You have Chiron Saturn opposition on the As-Ds axis. You probably feel shame associated with what you perceive as some physical imperfection of the face like an imperfect nose or teeth... Chiron on the ascendant can give you that. On the other hand, lots of people have the same «*defect*» but do not feel it as such an invalidating trait. Chiron is more about feeling inadequate or feeling shame for some reason and on the asc it’s the physical appearance and mostly the head. In opposition sits Saturn on the Descendant, giving sometimes difficult «*mean*» relationships. Being in aspect to Chiron the relationships are directly influenced by the feeling of physical inadequacy or this feeling is produced by bad aquintances. Probably a vicious circle.
Saturn on the descendant can be «*domesticated*» by searching long term serious relationships with serious people, maybe even older ones. Being very discriminate and not accepting everything. Setting boundaries . Jokers do not apply, especially the kind that make fun of you.
Chiron on the ascendant can be made better if you become the doctor. You have to incarnate Chiron one way or the other, since you have it on your Ascendant, so rather than being the wounded, be the doctor or the sage, help people, enter medical profession or any helping profession. A serious helping professional (Saturn-Chiron on Asc-Dsc) is a persona that would become you, because it would be in accordance with your chart, you would be authentically expressing your chart in the better way possible. When we do that, we start being loved and then we are beautiful.
Chiron on the Asc also implies some medical intervention possible on your appearance, like an orthodontic treatment or nose job. Why not.
You have Venus in 12th, which is famous for not knowing she’s beautiful. But she’s in Leo and all planets in Leo are strong and shine. You just need to determine your style and remember that sober and professional helper should be part of it.

Last edited:

Lykanized

Hello Everyone!
I think beauty is indicated in Venus to some degree. I have 28 degrees of Venus in Scorpio. Not that I'm a model...hahaha...far from it-but it creates allure. Grace Kelly had this degree in her sun.

Also, Sun conjunct Venus. Good aspect for attractiveness.

Sun in Virgo with Moon in Taurus/Pisces beautiful women.

Those are my thoughts.

Thanks!
Maria
Funny you mention Sun in Virgo and Moon in Taurus. My latest celebrity crush has that combo. Her name's Elizabeth Henstridge from Agents of SHIELD

She's absolutely gorgeous imo and she has a lovely personality. Very beautiful. Not what you'd call 'hot' but I'm rarely attracted to hot anyway

She's also Venus in Virgo. I notice women with Venus in Virgo in general are quite conventionally attractive

love-thinking

Thank you so much for your reactions. It was beautiful explained ^^ And yes, I do have curves. It's kind of a hourglass mix pear figure. I ain't lying if I say that my hips/legs almost looks like Beyonce's. I would like you to analyze my chart more, do I need to give you my birth information?

Sure of course, you can inbox me too if you want.

Abby83

I agree that we have to love ourselves the way we are.

I honestly feel that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To be honest, I no longer think you can look at a chart to see if they're beautiful. Take my mother in law for example. She has ascendant in Taurus and Venus is angular in 10th house exalted in Pisces. Her mars sun conjunction also sextiles her ascendant. The thing is, she's one of the ugliest ppl I've ever seen in my life. At first i thought it was just my opinion. But my parents and friends agree. There is no beauty with her. Nor is there sexy charisma. Only bones and flubby dimply sagging skin that she said she had since age 25. She normally wears shabby witch looking skirts and old tops with raggedy poodle hair and clumpy shoes. So part of me started thinking - where is this Venusian side? She shows hers when there's an event. She looks completely different. She uses laser work and professional stylists to help her look like a model when she goes to an event. This is very Venusian, but it's all fake.

And if you look at it from my point of view, I prefer natural beauty, which she does not have. Eg: Venus in Virgo is said to be in detriment. But ppl with this placement have natural beauty. So I'd say Venus in Virgo is far more physically beautiful. And the reason I think Venus gets to be exalted in Pisces is because of the receptivity, emotions, unconditional loving warmth, fantasies and artistic nature. Yes they know how to dress well but that's external beauty. It covers the poor muscle tone and skin.

Abby83

There are so many different forums for this. Looks like people really like this topic. So let me add my $0.02 into this. In my opinion, beauty is subjective but I think general archetypes are universally more attractive than others and has always been.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DafaKnWu0Qk&pbjreload=10

I think this is a good video.

Generally attractiveness has to do with 4-5 signs in my opinion: libra, scorpio, aries, taurus, and last but not least pisces.

And like that, the planets/bodies denoting attractiveness are venus, neptune, pluto, mars, and BML and this woman adds rahu/northnode.

If someone has more than two to three in luminaries, and in aspect to these planets, they are generally attractive even if they are not beautiful/hot.

For general beauty, I'd say venus in aspect to sun, or ascendent, and perhaps moon if someone's born at night. Mars in aspect also helps a lot. For example, a woman that's very beautiful may have venus conjunct mars on her ascendent.

Models however and I've checked a lot, has sun conjunct mercury as well as sun conjunct venus and why is that? Because mercury gives a thin body structure.

But again, not everyone likes a very very thin woman but nobody would deny a VHS model either.

Neptune, and Pluto gives general magnetism and charm. With neptune, you get the ability to morph into whatever you want.

I have neptune conjunct sun for example, I look different in a lot of my pictures. I pull off different kinds of looks and a person would need to look hard in order to notice that the pictures have the same person.

BML combines the energies or has an element of mars, venus, pluto, uranus, and I hear some people say neptune as well.

Think of libra and aries axis as the wild, playful youth! They're young adults, yet they have a playfulness about them, a natural curiosity to explore and try new things. Libra still has an element of timidness but still is wide eyed and curious. She's a breath of fresh air. Aries, is the natural primitive feral woman who'll climb trees with half of her bronzed **** out with no care of who's watching. They are masculine signs so their inhibition I'd say is attributed to that.

These archetypes are often irresistible to a lot of men especially ones going through a midlife crisis and want to feel young again, also I hear as men get older, they get more feminine and so a woman like the one described above is often what makes them tick.

Then you have the taurus-scorpio axis. Taurus is the full woman, sensual, and an expert at pleasing the five senses in all shapes and forms. She loves sex, knows all of the foods that man likes, probably knows how to cook well, knows what movie to put on after a fine night, leaves her house smelling very nice, wears the nicest perfumes, and probably knows how to please a partner in bed better than a scorpio can(but that's debatable). Other attractive traits is that she is truly kind, and she is more likely than a lot of other woman to be stable financially. She'll also be affectionate and kind to your sister and mother.

Then you have the scorpio. She'll play you with emotions and her intellect. She's the classic femme fatale and she has the little bit of salt that the taurus woman did not have. She'll make you think, she'll force you to be insightful, perceptive and reflective but sometimes you can't even comprehend the puzzles that she puts forward and that's what keeps you intrigued. You know her and yet you feel like you don't. With her it's like diving into your soul, her soul, and the collective consciousness (This is especially true if she's into mysteries and the occult). You won't get the sensorial pleasures as you would with the taurus women but it's close enough plus a little bit of adrenaline and dopamine!

This axis has morphed into maturity and society to an extent and knows how to play by the rules(yet approaches the rules in a different way). Whereas libra and aries axis is untamed, unpredictable, playfulness with the sex appeal, sexuality and body of an adult woman. Both axises are attractive, all four archetypes are sexy but they appeal to different people looking for different things. For example, if you want sensorial pleasures, some element of submissiveness, and yet playfulness and unpredictability, you go for the libra. You want the perfect woman, you go for the taurus.

Then you have pisces. There's a purity about pisces that makes you feel like "there's beauty in the world and I must protect it." This is the archetypal princess/damsel in distress but also has the tendency to morph into whatever fantasy you have going there in your head of yours. They know what you want, and they know how to morph into what you want. They are skilled at make up, attire, changing their mannerism and adapt to the other person's needs or desires and sometimes it's so natural to them, that they don't even know they're doing it. Neptune doesn't always create natural beauty though or downright hotness. These people have a very interesting face in that literally different hair styles will make them appear to be different people or just simply be different ratings in beauty. Marilyn Monroe was kind of like this. They just have to create a fantasy molding their appearance with other things and by giving the right sort of vibes and sometimes you do out do the other signs. They can also be a little chubby, soft and very vulnerable looking.

But pure hotness like that of Tara Patrick(younger days) don't come from neptune.

eg. I don't look good if I put my hair in a certain way. I actually look pure ugly when I put my hair lined in the middle. (sun conjunct neptune, also neptune close to my IC).

I feel like what most people find attractive has mostly to do with again, their 7th house, venus, and mars. However, let's say your 7th house is cap, you'd rather likely choose a venusian cap than just plain old saturnian cap woman.

Also I'd like to add not all zodiac signs find these archetypes particularly irresistable. But most zodiac signs will admit they are attractive generally. Like I really doubt that a sag will like a scorp, or even a pisces and taurus. At least not for long. He won't stand the pisces lies, or inconsistencies in character, will not be able to be responsible enough for the taurus, and will think that the scorpio is literally too hard to deal with.

Well arnt I lucky. I've got Venus conjunct mars sextiles Pluto and trine Neptune :). Woohoo.

As for models, I often find that having their ascendant ruler and many other rulers in an angular house helps a lot. Also, having a well aspe ted 6th ruler.

Fomalhaut

Premium Member
I agree that we have to love ourselves the way we are.

I honestly feel that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To be honest, I no longer think you can look at a chart to see if they're beautiful. Take my mother in law for example. She has ascendant in Taurus and Venus is angular in 10th house exalted in Pisces. Her mars sun conjunction also sextiles her ascendant. The thing is, she's one of the ugliest ppl I've ever seen in my life. At first i thought it was just my opinion. But my parents and friends agree. There is no beauty with her. Nor is there sexy charisma. Only bones and flubby dimply sagging skin that she said she had since age 25. She normally wears shabby witch looking skirts and old tops with raggedy poodle hair and clumpy shoes. So part of me started thinking - where is this Venusian side? She shows hers when there's an event. She looks completely different. She uses laser work and professional stylists to help her look like a model when she goes to an event. This is very Venusian, but it's all fake.

And if you look at it from my point of view, I prefer natural beauty, which she does not have. Eg: Venus in Virgo is said to be in detriment. But ppl with this placement have natural beauty. So I'd say Venus in Virgo is far more physically beautiful. And the reason I think Venus gets to be exalted in Pisces is because of the receptivity, emotions, unconditional loving warmth, fantasies and artistic nature. Yes they know how to dress well but that's external beauty. It covers the poor muscle tone and skin.

I don’t find dignities so important eighter. It seems to me the sign is in gives the planet a certain style, if and when the person were to feel beautiful. As for succes in doing so, that would be much more under the influence of the place on the chart. Suffice to look at all the actressses or singers with Venus sitting pretty on the Asc or another angle, no matter what sign she’s in.
So Venus exalted in Pisces would be more fluid, romantic looking and, as you say, may use some neptunian reality-hiding veils, while Venus in detriment in Aries would look more direct in approach. But that’s all there is to it: Marilyn Monroe and Liz Taylor were both born with Venus in detriment in Aries... So dignities are not so important, what matters is the placement on an angle, and there we have Marilyn near the MC, Liz on the IC, Angelina Jolie on the Asc, Beyoncé on the Asc, Cameron Diaz, Selena Gomez, Lana del Rey, but also Paul Newman (that is formal beauty!) and Jude Law, all on the Asc, but in different signs. So signs don’t matter... Then again... with the exception of the one and only Venus’ domicile, when it comes to beauty: I dare you to find a Taurus Venus who doesn’t look good, in accordance to general opinion. Venus in Taurus seems to be the only strong position of Venus in a very basic an popularity based sense. I find it a little simple most of the time, but I have to admit that general opinion considers them beautiful. The other Venus domicile is Libra: I have seen a lot of Libra Venuses who seemed more balanced and nice than simply beautiful. Mary Kay Place from the Big Chill and Ordinary People comes to mind, and if we accept that actors play part of their chart in the roles they perform, then we see how Saturnian - Saturn in exaltation - Libra really is.
That would be the exterior aspect. Than there’s the reality: I said Venus in Taurus is good looking most of the time, but I think I never liked one, nor did I dislike them. I acknowledge popular taste, but does it matter? Venus is overrated, we have to feel and like the Luminaries to like the persons and end up by being attracted by their beauty. At that moment, any kind of beauty, be it classical like Taurus Venus, sporty or direct, like Aries Venus or me-centered like the Leo one or modest and natural like the Virgo Venus, any style of beauty would appeal to us.

Somna7H

Banned
Beauty and Attractiveness both are subjective and varies perso to person.
For example I'm not in to any tyoe art or beauty related things and a single 30+ male not much attracted to opposite sex.

My Venus is in Gemini 2nd.
Venus Conjunct Moon and Part of Fortuna.
Venus Trine Mars,Pluto,Jupiter and Vesta.
Venus Semisextile
Asc and Chiron.
Venus Opposition Neptune and Juno.
http://imgur.com/Mx4j80n

conspiracy theorist

lol @ this "beauty is subjective" line everyone seems to spout. Aren't there examples of persons who are universally considered as attractive? Pleasing to the eye; beautiful?

Why you personally find someone attractive might have less to do with how they look, and more to do with various other things that are personal markers of significance to you: how they make you "feel", how they move, their smell, and even how open they seem to you/your advancements (there is evidence that shows that who you find attractive may have more to do with how available they are in their verbal/bodily cues than how necessarily " beautiful/hot" they are.

I remember back in high school when the boys used to gather around and rate the best looking girls that their were a few names that made it consistently at the top/near top of the lists. The personal factor came in where some had different girls at the top, sure, but most agreed that there are some girls who most see as universally attractive.

The gist: Beauty isn't that subjective or else their wouldn't be persons who are seen as universally beautiful, and what one personally finds attractive goes beyond the beauty of the object of desire.

ETA: If I didn't make it clear, I'm differentiating beauty separate from attractiveness - two different things in my mind.

Last edited:

Lykanized

lol @ this "beauty is subjective" line everyone seems to spout. Aren't there examples of persons who are universally considered as attractive? Pleasing to the eye; beautiful?

Why you personally find someone attractive might have less to do with how they look, and more to do with various other things that are personal markers of significance to you: how they make you "feel", how they move, their smell, and even how open they seem to you/your advancements (there is evidence that shows that who you find attractive may have more to do with how available they are in their verbal/bodily cues than how necessarily " beautiful/hot" they are.

I remember back in high school when the boys used to gather around and rate the best looking girls that their were a few names that made it consistently at the top/near top of the lists. The personal factor came in where some had different girls at the top, sure, but most agreed that there are some girls who most see as universally attractive.

The gist: Beauty isn't that subjective or else their wouldn't be persons who are seen as universally beautiful, and what one personally finds attractive goes beyond the beauty of the object of desire.

ETA: If I didn't make it clear, I'm differentiating beauty separate from attractiveness - two different things in my mind.
Do you personally think placements, aspects, signs can contribute?