Lilith in the lives of Men.

BorX

In that thread ( for womens ), i was the only guy that talked about lilith.

But in this one il be absent...:D

S

starnoud

Thank you Frisiangal. I would like to share the floor though. Must be my Lilith in 8th house haha..... Love to all and everyone.

Draco

I really don't know much about Lilith, but I'm intrigued. In my own chart, I have 'Lilith' within three degrees of conjuncion with the South Node and Fortune around the cusp of the twelfth in Capricorn. I have often wondered what the significance of this might be.

freedomlover

Draco,

Some copy and paste for you to ponder:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana]LILITH IN THE 12th HOUSE seems to create an urge for illusions, fantasies and intoxication conditions. You are probably susceptibly to drugs and easily impressable. On the other hand, this position gives a very strong creative and inspirative capability. You vary between social contacts and retreats to isolation, are engaged excessively in the social area and help sympatheticly wherever it is necessary, whereby you also might neglect yourself. Perhaps a tendency exists, to walk through the life without a self, because you negate, don't recognize or want to admit your own needs.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana]LILITH IN CAPRICORN lets you hardly resist to the temptations of fame, status and power. You could bring yourself into large difficulties, because you misjudge the actual naturenesses of these characteristics, or you don't want to admit them at all. Problems in partnerships are usually resulting therefore in this position. You could tend to change your fellow beings and, in addition, to suppress their inner values completely. You look for autonomy, but perhaps won't necessarily also grant it to others.

The 12th house positioning sounds like it could have had bearing on the little "trip" you took around Halloween.

Aside from that, when I read your post, a song by "Good Charlotte" started playing in my head: "Girls don't like boys. Girls like cars and money" is the line I was hearing. Possibly this is a subconscious area of self-sabotage, proably past-life conditioning (all 12th house issues) This would cause an underlying mistrust of women, because part of you sees them this way, causing you to put up your walls. (All Capricorn issues)

Just my thoughts.....

(On a completely unrelated note...... The print style seemed to change automatically as I was posting. I can't seem to get it back to normal. Any suggestions, please pm me, so as not to hijack this thread. Thanks.)

[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Sag Moon

I think BML rules the Unconsicous level and how one deals with it.

Just a hunch as I have it Cj. my first.In a Water sign it can give good insight and intuition.