What is a strong moon in Vedic?

RaRohini

Lol, thanks. I think my moon is waning, not 100% sure. However, I read that Moon in the 5th loves gambling and games, that is not true for me. However, my dad was a gambleholic, not my mom. Because he had a gambling problem and my parents divorced because of that, I never liked to gamble.

What is Moon Ketu Taurus Krishna Pasha?

Moon Ketu Taurus Krishna paksha is waning moon soon after eclipse. Many may consider it 'quite malefic'.

RaRohini

Lol, thanks. I think my moon is waning, not 100% sure. However, I read that Moon in the 5th loves gambling and games, that is not true for me. However, my dad was a gambleholic, not my mom. Because he had a gambling problem and my parents divorced because of that, I never liked to gamble.

What is Moon Ketu Taurus Krishna Pasha?

Yes Moon in Aqua Shatabhisha sometimes does indicate gambling or betting (horse races etc) butnot always

cocoloco

Quite a dreeeamy chart yours is.Very Musically or artistically inclined.
Kurt Cobain of Nirvana had Sun in Aqua Shatabhisha, Moon in Gemini Ardra ( let me double check this). Rahu in Aries Bharani the musician.Saturn in Pisces Uttarabhadra the ocean of consiousness..
Get the connect with your chart?

I love arts and music. I never got a chance to play any musical instruments but always wanted to play the piano. I love painting too. I basically love a lot of supposed Venus/ Pisces things lol! Many people told me they love my speaking voice, although I am not a wonderful singer. Not atrocious, not good, or special. I just like to sing lol.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1tccZP3Nalp
Me singing for fun.

Last edited:

cocoloco

Quite a dreeeamy chart yours is.Very Musically or artistically inclined.
Kurt Cobain of Nirvana had Sun in Aqua Shatabhisha, Moon in Gemini Ardra ( let me double check this). Rahu in Aries Bharani the musician.Saturn in Pisces Uttarabhadra the ocean of consiousness..
Get the connect with your chart?

I looked at his chart, so unfortunate that he died so young. Is there anything in his chart that predicted an early death? But yes, I do see a lot of similarities in our charts :happy: thanks for pointing that out!

muchacho

No, clue what Shadbala is, I tried reading about it but they used Indisn terms lol.
Shadbala means sixfold strength. That's how the strength of a planet is calculated in vedic astrology, they consider six kinds of strength, i.e. natural strength, positional strength, directional strength etc. It's a rather complex system of calculations but your vedic software should do that for you.

Post your birth details and then we can look at the overall strength of your Moon.

RaRohini

I looked at his chart, so unfortunate that he died so young. Is there anything in his chart that predicted an early death? But yes, I do see a lot of similarities in our charts :happy: thanks for pointing that out!

Hi !

Yes it is unfortunate that the really talented (genius level) go back to the Almighty so soon 😢 Maybe they didnt feel 'at home' here.. Amy Winehouse was another such soul.
Early death..i could say Mars ketu looking at Saturn during its dasha or something. But i won't say that..because it doesn't play out that way for others. Each chart is different. Even if they had exactly the same placements, one doesn't know the previous karma of that person or the level of evolution. So i do not use chart to predict death.

Crystalpages

The moon is 10 degree, 4th house
I attached my Vedic chart.

Hi Cocoloco,
In sidereal framework we see a few ways in which astrologers demarkate houses:
1) Whole sign houses: Regardless of degrees, the first house is the entire sidereal sign in which the ascending degree exists.
2) equal house division: the ascending degree is considered as the middle of house, each house being 30 degrees wide.
3) Sripati unequal div.: Similar to #2, but trisects asc-to-medium coeli segment and results in houses being less or more than 30 deg. The ascending degree is still in the middle of house.
KP, a relatively modern system uses placidian cusps and asc. degree at the beginning of first house similar to tropical system. This is the one you had used for your chart which led to discrepancy of "whether moon is in 4th or 5th..."
Hopefully solved by now :)

Last edited: