Sun in Sagittarius
Moon in Libra
Ascendant in Scorpio, Mars in Scorpio conjunct the Ascendant

ISTP. Guess I come by it naturally?

conspiracy theorist, you're someone I could like. :biggrin:

Bambi95

Account Closed
ENTJ.

Leo Sun/Venus in the first, conjunct ascedant, trine Domicile Jupiter in the 5th, sextile Mars in the third.

Moon is in Aquarius sits in my 8th though I might count it in the 7th. It also squares my Jupiter and opposites my Mercury in Virgo (weird aspect).

Mercury in Virgo is also square Jupiter.

TheGemHorse

Really a very cool concept, but the image is based purely on stereotype, in my opinion.

I'm a Gemini Sun (10 degrees), Leo Rising, Virgo Moon, and I'm as INFP as they come. I know a number of other Gemini Sun people who are variations of the IN-group, as well. But it's always quite neat to see how these things line up next to one's natal chart. :)

I have always been an INTJ girl (when I did the paid test sponsored by my university last year, I scored an INTJ), but I feel that I am morphing into an INFJ. My thinking and feeling scores are very close, so I guess it's to be expected. My introversion and extraversion scores are usually close too, but I've never officially scored as an extrovert.

I'm a:
- Scorpio in Sun, Moon, Venus, Jupiter, and True Node
- Sagittarius Rising
- Mercury in Libra
- Mars in Leo
- Saturn in Pisces
- Neptune and Uranus in Capricorn
- Chiron in Virgo (not sure what Chiron is but I will look it up)

Last edited:

winterwaltz

Surprisingly I am an INFP, although I have typed as INTP in the past. According to astro.com I have dominant air and water elements (water loses out to air by 2%?) But my Sun, Mercury and Venus are all submerged in the 12th...as is my ascendant.

Sun in Libra
Libra Rising
Mercury in Libra
Mars in Gemini
Moon in Cancer

Anyhoo...I think I saw a thread like this somewhere...

I scored ENFP on the MBTI and I have to agree with it, but I'm always unsure since I haven't taken an official test ha.

Sun: Virgo
Moon: Cancer
Ascendant: Sagittarus

Julia Karmic Astrology

Surprisingly I am an INFP, although I have typed as INTP in the past. According to astro.com I have dominant air and water elements (water loses out to air by 2%?) But my Sun, Mercury and Venus are all submerged in the 12th...as is my ascendant.

Sun in Libra
Libra Rising
Mercury in Libra
Mars in Gemini
Moon in Cancer

Anyhoo...I think I saw a thread like this somewhere...

This is interesting, I would have guessed with all the Libra energy in your chart, you would have been an E (Extrovert). But the 12house placement perhaps outweighs it all, as you say, they got submerged. And a Cancer Moon can be introverted.

Julia

Bambi95

Account Closed
This is interesting, I would have guessed with all the Libra energy in your chart, you would have been an E (Extrovert). But the 12house placement perhaps outweighs it all, as you say, they got submerged. And a Cancer Moon can be introverted.

Julia

Do you think more Masculine planets make a person more extroverted? Most of my planets are in masculine signs with the exception of Saturn and Pluto.

Bambi95

Account Closed
Yes very good point.
Masculine (positive or yang) planets are more extroverted.

Yin planets will be more introverted.

Julia

What about a chart being Diurnal vs nocturnal? I think that, even with masculine planets, if the chart is nocturnal, the person may be more introverted. Or maybe the 12th house could make any planet in any sign very introverted?

I'm still new so my ideas are quite all over the place.

Julia Karmic Astrology

What about a chart being Diurnal vs nocturnal? I think that, even with masculine planets, if the chart is nocturnal, the person may be more introverted. Or maybe the 12th house could make any planet in any sign very introverted?

I'm still new so my ideas are quite all over the place.

Hi Bambi:

Again you are making excellent points.

Yes a Diurnal chart is going to be more extroverted; the Nocturnal more introverted.
So yes, a Nocturnal chart would impact masculine planets, dampening the extroversion.
And also yes on the 12 house as an introverted location in the chart. Planets there may be submerged to some extent.

I don't think you are all over the map at all. You are showing an ability to focus on a question (what would account for extroversion or introversion in a natal chart) and come up with possible explanations, one of which I don't think anyone else has mentioned before (Diurnal vs Nocturnal).

Julia