Who will Jose Mourinho Manage next?

sven555

There has been alot of speculation about Jose Mourinho's future.

Who will he manage next?

He is 7th house, Saturn in Sagittarius in 5th house. (Fitting about the Aqua DSC for him).

Saturn recieves a kind sextile from the Sun, in Aquarius (Sun is ruler of 1st house).
Sun could mean Manchester Utd or he gets to choice of the next job.

His previous job (Chelsea) is the 4th house, 28th degree Libra (Suggests that he is nearly finished with Chelsea, A club he loves).

His next job is the 5th house, Sagttarius on the cusp, so Jupiter in Virgo (Rx). Maybe he will go back to a club he previously managed?

Jupiter is moving back towards Saturn and they will form a mutable square between the two of them.
He might get an offer from a club in 9:06 weeks?
But the square suggests difficulties?

Jupiter is in 2nd house with North Node. Suggesting the North-East direction from my location in Norwich.

Virgo is 'South by West'.

Maybe he don't join anyone for a while?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_248_who_will_mourinho_manage_next_hr.61095.13655.jpg
    astro_2gw_248_who_will_mourinho_manage_next_hr.61095.13655.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

sven555

Just an update, there are reports Jose Mourinho will start his new job in JULY.

I think he will be the manager of either:

Bayern Munich
FC Porto (Former Club)
Inter Milan (Former Club) --> Apparently this is no longer an option.

I looked on Google maps, South-West from my position, and Porto in Portugal is South-West which could suggest he is going back to Portugal now.

Jupiter in Virgo does symbolise Dark Blue/White which is Porto's colours.

We will have to sit tight. :)

sven555

Ok so apparently Jose has admitted his new job will be in the Premier League and of course will start in July.

He said he wants to stay in London to work because of his family being settled.

My instinct is screaming Crystal Palace to me.

Chelsea already have a new manager, Arsenal? Not sure. Watford is not in the right direction, and Alan Pardew could be under pressure if they don't win the FA cup. Tottenham neither because Pochettino just signed a new contract.

Crystal Palace, what does anyone think?

fensi88

His previous job (Chelsea) is the 4th house, 28th degree Libra (Suggests that he is nearly finished with Chelsea, A club he loves).

His next job is the 5th house, Sagttarius on the cusp, so Jupiter in Virgo (Rx). Maybe he will go back to a club he previously managed?

His next job, according to Frawley, is ruler of the 2nd sign in his 10th house, that is Mars which fits with MU red color. Also fits with direction, north from place where you asked the question.

sven555

His next job, according to Frawley, is ruler of the 2nd sign in his 10th house, that is Mars which fits with MU red color. Also fits with direction, north from place where you asked the question.

Yeah thanks, already realised my mistakes.