Charts of healers/physicians

Claire19

I have three new charts for healers in differing professions.

One is a heart surgeon
One is a psychic healer.
One is a psychologist.

Please try to refrain from hunting down the owners of the charts on the net and putting the identities in. This spoils it for those who want the experience of working the aspects out for themselves. Let us leave it a week to give everyone a chance to contribute.

I am using famous persons as their history can be backed up with the public knowledge.

Attachments

• Chart 1.jpg
    Chart 1.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 116
  • Chart 2.jpg
    Chart 2.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Chart 3.jpg
    Chart 3.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Darn! I wanted to participate here, but I can't because I recognise the charts, so it wouldn't be fair to the others.
Sorry.
Lilly

vanila

Another exercise...super :smile:

chart 2 - One is a psychic healer(emphasis on water, Cancer Moon sensing and Pluto; MC and Uranus in Pisces - unusual career; Sun and Jupiter in Scorpio 6th house; Grand Trine Pluto/Uranus/Sun)

chart 3 - One is a psychologist(Saturn, Mercury, Venus, Sun in Pisces, sensitive person, empathetic to others, understand them well, self expression is direct connected with the career, ASC ruler in the house of others, 6th house ruler Mars exalted in 3rd the house of verbal communication, and Chiron in 6th, this person is healing people with words and conversations)

chart 1 - One is a heart surgeon(more fire in the chart)

mmmm....I'm really confused....:eek:

:smile:

Moulin

why is water always associated with psychic healing? I just don't get it.

Chart 3 psychic healer
Chart 2 psychologist
chart 1 surgeon

Last edited:

StarReader

1: heart surgeon
2: Psychologist
3: psychic healer

ie: Psychic healer cause moon and Neptune are on the 7th house + sun and packed 5th house in water Pisces + Mars on the 3rd house of the mind

Claire19

ie: Psychic healer cause moon and Neptune are on the 7th house + sun and packed 5th house in water Pisces + Mars on the 3rd house of the mind
I see again that the Chart 3 has been the easiest to identify.
The 5th house pertains to other parts of this person's life as we can discuss later. It may be that he has a birth time of 2 pm rather. Chart3a has been posted for further investigation.

Last edited:

Vista

One is a heart surgeon
One is a psychic healer.
One is a psychologist.

Please try to refrain from hunting down the owners of the charts on the net and putting the identities in. This spoils it for those who want the experience of working the aspects out for themselves. Let us leave it a week to give everyone a chance to contribute.

I am using famous persons as their history can be backed up with the public knowledge.

Ok, I didn't look at the rest of the posting...I took a quick look at the charts and i am going to go with my first impressions...

Chart #1 the Psychologist because of the 4th H Moon sextiling Venus/Mer conjunction in the 6th

Chart #2 the Heart Surgeon because of that nice Mars trine Saturn

Cahrt # 3 the Psychic because of all the Piscies Planets and a nice trine from Jupiter to Neptune.

Neptune Rising

Chart 2:

MC in Pisces, Uranus in the 10th, an unusual profession to do with spirituality, in sensitive Pisces

Ruler of MC, trad Jupiter in 6th in Scorpio, service to others, very intuitive in Scorpio and indepth, conjunct Mercury involves communicating

Pluto in Cancer in the 2nd house, perhaps this person was quite wealthy. Moon in Cancer again very emotionally empathic and intuitive.

Scorpio Sun makes me think this is the psychologist, depth psychology especially with the trine to Pluto. Serving others was this person's path. Uranus in the grand trine with Pluto/Sun could have given this person flashes of insight very much tied into the job/10th. Worked for themselves, Uranus in the 10th.

Moon trine MC, was able to emotionally reach out to others. Moon loosly trine Uranus, flashes of insight again, intuitive. Jupiter/Mecury trine the Moon suggests lots of communication in service to others inline with the profession (trine MC).

Chart ruler Venus in the 7th, the person very much involved with interating with others, in Saggy fashion, travel or philosophy.

I am thinking chart 2 is the psychic healer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chart 3:

MC Leo, Sun in 28 degree Pisces, very intuitive! Maybe famous. Neptune opposite Ascendant and square MC adds to the intuitive abilities and ability to pick up and express this perhaps. The Nep square MC could give a career that requires intuitition. Uranus in the 10th again, an ususual, alternative career.

Chart ruler Mars in the 3rd exhalted in Capricorn suggests a life path that involves communication, moving around, writing, sextile Merc in Pisces maybe adds a bit of intuitive ability to the communication. Merc in the 5th, the communication could involve creativity, children, romance, very imaginative ideas and no trouble expressing them. What comes to mind is this is the psychologist, and I'm thinking of one particular one... ooo can't wait to find out, love a mystery!

The North node in the 5th in Pisces, life path to do with 5th house matters, creativity, imagination, children, romances, conjunct Mercury and Saturn, scientific methods of communication. This person would have grounded the imaginative faculties of Pisces I imagine and made them into a career.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

by elimation, chart 1 is the heart surgeon.

Ascendant in Aqua, an unusual person.

Mars rules the MC, and is in the 10th, loosly trine to Uranus in the 7th. Mars rules cutting. This is connected with the Saturn in the 1st, traditional ruler of the 1st house, so this is linked with the person's life direction.

Mars trine Chiron, could be somewhat a pioneer in their profession, almost teaching others.

great questions, thanks Claire, cant wait to find out! :happy:

vanila

Neptune Rising our opinions are the same....but see what Claire is writing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarReader

I see again that the Chart 3 has been the easiest to identify.
The 5th house pertains to other parts of this person's life as we can discuss later.
So I guess I'm wrong again:mad::mad::mad::sick::sick::sick:....:sad:...
I don't want to tell you things like this Neptune Rising...sorry...:unsure:

dblsag

#2 is heart surgeon. There is no way a heart surgeon could have mercury in cancer without something like an aspect to jupiter or uranus.

Claire19

Very much enjoying your contributions but I feel that this time around I will give it all a bit more time. Some have missed out because the identities were discovered and before they could contribute their theories.
SO perhaps after the week end all will be revealed.

Claire19

Neptune Rising our opinions are the same....but see what Claire is writing...
So I guess I'm wrong again:mad::mad::mad::sick::sick::sick:....:sad:...
I don't want to tell you things like this Neptune Rising...sorry...:unsure:
Just have a good look at Charts 1 and 2 and see how many aspects support the theories for each one. Sometimes they are quite subtle.:smile:
I have further investigated and now have found a time of 2.03 pm for Edgar Cayce as well as the 8.50 pm.
I will put up this new chart and perhaps we can compare notes and see which one seems more relevant. Another exercise for us and we can take a vote.

Last edited:

Claire19

Good one! This was a quite obvious chart but they are not all......

Neptune Rising

Just have a good look at Charts 1 and 2 and see how many aspects support the theories for each one. Sometimes they are quite subtle.:smile:

I'm confused about this post?

I did have trouble with 1 and 2 deciding which one was which, and I even changed it other way round to start with, darn it I should stick with the first decision and trust the intuition. :whistling:

Last edited:

vanila

mmm....something went wrong...I posted a reply....but I can't see it ...:pouty:

ok again...

chart 3 psychic healer.....it is already clear....strong Pisces influence, the ruler of 6th Mars in 3rd the house of communication.....may be the energy transmission here from in to the out is enhanced...

chart 2 Psychologist....2 grand trines in water....Venus in 7th house..Neptune in 3rd...social, humanitarian work, talking with people....ruler of 3rd Moon in 2nd house of personal income.....so this person will get money from talking with people....

chart 1 heart surgeon...here I need explanation...:unsure:

:unsure: I'm waiting for the truth :smile:

candiceaqua

1.Heart surgeon
Strong Leo(heart)-Mars(surgeon's knife)-Sun(heart) between House10(professional surgeon)-1-6.

2.Psychologist
Mars in H9, Mars-Saturn(Ruler of H9-H10) aspect, connection between H6-H10-H9, more academic oriented.

3.Psychic healer.
H10 ruler sun square H2 ruler Jupiter from H5(inner self- expression) to H3(need communication skills to express yourself and attract attention.).
Strong Pisces(Neptune and psychic)
H12(pisces) ruler venus(also in pisces)'s connection with H1-6(healing) ruler Mars

Last edited:

One is a heart surgeon
One is a psychic healer.
One is a psychologist.

The Charts all seem to be somewhat similar in that they are all Healers so I would like to start with the similarities first.

Each Chart has a Moon conjunct Pluto Helping to Show that each person naturally gravitates towards somehow getting to the bottom of people's problems,transforming and healing other people in one way or another.
The Sun represents our Purpose as well as our Importance in some way or another.In the First Chart the Sun is contained within the 7th house and in the Sign of Leo. This Person's Interactions and Consultation would be Highly Noticed and doubly so with it in the sign of Leo.The Sun is making an opposition to Saturn within the First House and this would cause this person to somehow take there structuring ability and relate it to another and possibly through a sterile attitude.The Personality would be Grounded,Organized,Practical as seen by Saturn in the 1st house,and they would have to constantly force being Bright happy and positive for Other people around them when dealing with them.The ruler of the MC is Pluto and placed in the 4th house of Domestic Situations and maybe even life changing events. He has the Sun in the 7th square Pluto conjunct the Moon which makes his work one that changes his own spirit. Leo represents the Heart and Pluto is in Taurus which is the Sustaining of what one possesses and in connection to the 7th house it takes one's ability to Heal which may have been in the family and relates it to others in a regular manner. I would think of this Chart as being the Heart Surgeon for some reason or another. Uranus in Leo is the Ruler of the AC making this person uniquely focused on matters of the heart and with Mars in the 11th he is working for a collective goal which is happiness and in a fire sign Life. So I will take a stab at saying the Heart Surgeon. The Psychic Ability I see within each of these charts is uncanny though and almost everyone could pass for the psychic healer. My only other choice for the Heart Surgeon would be Chart Three in that it has Leo on the MC and many planets in the house of the Heart.

I love this exercise as it isn't as easy as one would expect! I have enjoyed it though!

It must be difficult to try to find the one working with "matters of the heart", as they all do some way or another.

I agree as well. Neptune representing the Universal Heart is prominent in most all of the charts in some way or another. Delineating a Chart and the Career is not as simple as it seems being that there are so many options to consider. One would almost have to do a chart for the entire life of the individual in order to ascertain the career. The MC at best shows what the person can manifest and what they move towards doing within the world and could possibly be the best place to start.The Moon though in studying each of these Charts all have a very Plutonian Connection and directly relates to the fact that Pluto represents Healing,Psychology,and Going into the Depths of one's Ocean. The Moon seems like a likely place to look at when delineating for one's career as seen in this chart.
When thinking about people and what it is that they do in life 9 times out of 10 they do something that is natural for them and that brings security in some sense or another and with the Moon representing what is natural or subconscious for us as well as how we feel secure the Moon could easily show the career one seems to fall into. If I was a Scientist,well I call myself a MetaScientist,I would Look at the uncanny evidence each of these three charts have shown as far as showing a Healer and Psychologist and purport now that the Moon would show the Career.
I know it is a different take but, each chart seems to show the evidence.
In two of the Charts the Moon-Pluto is in an Earth sign giving a Hands on Quality to the Job that each does and making both comfortable with touching people in order to do what they do while in the One Chart the Moon-Pluto connection is in the sign of Cancer making this person comfortable with energy and highly sensitive to it as well.That in and of itself would most probably make the Moon-Pluto in Cancer Chart the Psychic and we are left to decide which Moon-Pluto in Earth charts relate to whom. Both have a Leo trine connection to the Sun and MC in some way while one Sun is in the 5th the other Sun is in the 7th. Bringing Joy and Happiness to another Person is related to the 5th house while being a consulter and bringing balance is related to the 7th house. In the Chart with the Sun in the 7th I would guess they are the Psychologist only in that they have Mercury conjunct Venus in the 6th house of Service and that could give them a soothing voice that is pleasant to hear and in the chart with the Sun in the 5th house I would say the Heart Surgeon in that the 5th house is the house of the Heart and Leo is on the MC and Mercury is conjunct the technical Saturn. So I am going to guess (Chart 1 is the Psychologist
Chart 2 is the Psychic Healer and
Chart 3 is the Heart Surgeon.)Not affirmed

Hmm I am not happy with my answer as of yet. In my study of having Neptune in the 7th house it often makes for a Psychic reader and connected to the Moon this person could feel comfortable doing Psychic Work so maybe that Chart 3 is the Psychic reader or Healer

Chart 1 could be the Psychologist

and Chart 2 could be the Heart Surgeon

This is a great test anyhow! I have enjoyed!

I am not satisfied with my analysis but, I feel the need to just put some answer out there!

Last edited: