Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Gemini888

It’s for home protection. I’ll probs hang it up inside my wardrobe in case anyone tries to break into my door, the idea is I’ll not need to use it if a robber sees me armed like that.

Nothing’s happened to make me feel this way, except for taking the past life memory as a clue to what an upcoming Pluto and Saturn sharing Sun transit might mean for me. Possible enemies because of link to 7th house.
I should probably equip myself with a shield if I was to enter your house :ninja:

Blaze

Account Closed
Same as orthodox Hebrew--you're born physically only once, and after the death of that body, your soul, memories intact, exists in a sort of coma-like state, waiting for Judgement Day. It's like patiently sitting on God's doorstep.

I broke the rules. That, too, is absolutely haram!

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I had some rice noodles in my home-made vegetable spring rolls for dinner. Just finished eating watermelon.

SCU, how does your soul feel? You seem very sprightly to me. I wish I had some joie de vivre like you.

SunConjunctUranus

The taste of nasi padang will never be delicious if it is not made with spices that only grow on the equator. Please try it. There must be a food stall that provides it at your place.

Everything is good. The secret is meditate in the midst of silence without interaction with other people, tinkering about future legally business.

Watching the sky, and there will be some good omens.

Uk, do you have granddaughter? :unsure:

Ukpoohbear

The taste of nasi padang will never be delicious if it is not made with spices that only grow on the equator. Please try it. There must be a food stall that provides it at your place.

Everything is good. The secret is meditate in the midst of silence without interaction with other people, tinkering about future legally business.

Watching the sky, and there will be some good omens.

Uk, do you have granddaughter? :unsure:

There is no Indonesian cuisine near where I stay, the closest will be the cities but I will look out for Indonesian cuisine :) Do you like to cook or just eat?

I don't mind being on my own, but I don't like being around humans very much and all the problems they give you :sad:

I have a granddaughter, yes. She has a family of her own now. I haven't seen her since the Great Storm of '76 when she migrated upstream.