Struggling in every possible area.

waybread

Sorry you're going through a difficult time now.

You are experiencing some difficult transits now, involving Saturn and Pluto. But what specifically do you hope to learn from a reading? What would make a difference to you!

Timmytwothumbs

Well sun is square Chiron natally which will drain on your ego throughout your whole life. But with Chiron opposite the sun now those feelings are really prevelant. Since those feelings are being brought to the surface now is a good time to get to the root cause of why you feel like you don't measure up to others. Saturn trining your AC will show you the limitations of your body and your overall energy. You need to use those feelings to change. Saturn ONLY asks us to better ourselves. If you ignore his request you will receive the short end of the stick. It's seems right now you could benefit from self improvement and focusing on your health. There's a lot of really great things going for you in the future in regards to Mars in Capricorn and the 5th house. If you don't already have children you might have at least one when Jupiter passes by Mars if you have children please focus on them they need your attention in the upcoming years. It's also a good time to focus on romance, create things, learn a new hobby. Uranus in taurus will dramatically change what you receive from others. Say before you never got any hand outs or free rides, well that's about to change. It's up to you to accept the gifts Uranus offers. Neptune in the 7th creates illusions around relationships however with Jupiter there natally you have great potential. Pisces is ruled by Neptune and Jupiter having both planets there along with the Part of Fortune could bring luck if you choose to learn through others who are going through similar circumstances as you, Pisces loves being part of a couple I think you need to find your otherhalf and really immerse yourself in your one to one relationships. Pluto squaring the moon has to do with your father. Is he negatively affecting you somehow either through abuse or neglect. Is there a father figure in your life now that is draining on your emotions?

Amit89

If you focus on lack and negativity, you will only experience lack.

The universe responds through feelings. So focus on good feeling thoughts.

Saturn wants us to work hard, do things properly.

Timmytwothumbs

Well,yeah,he affect me negative in every area and reflecting to my emotions.

Ask yourself how you may be acting the same way as him. The ways you dislike him do you do the same? Is that why you are struggling? You are after all part of him. Pluto is the god of the underworld it's his job to show you the darker sides of yourself and through the moon since you are a man it can be seen through your father.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Struggling to the job,it's boring as hell,actually i hate that job.
Struggling to find friends again and seeking acceptance i could not find nowhere.
Struggling to lose pounds,i'm overweighted.

Struggling to see anything positive around me.
Struggling to overcome depression,loneliness,insecurities,shyness and fears.
Struggling so much to overcome the obstacles. :sad::sad:[/QUOTE]

reposted again for ready ref :

hope will find relevant, picking on the clues and your studied reflections,

jup own pisces 7th, growth-riches through advisory-knowledge based roles,

while pisces-jup inimical-malefic for virgo asc,
stress-delays in marriage-relationship-vocation-career;

sun virgo asc impressive personality,
critical thinking/attitude, perfectionist.
good for audit-quality control-editorial roles.

mars elevated cap 5th,
good for edu/technical-mech engg etc, methodical and disciplined,
good at project management, event management, industrial engg, etc

sat sag 4th philosophical attitude, love of law-justice,
sat aspect own acq 6th protective of employment prospects.

venus scorpio 3rd secretive,
occult and research aptitudes, alchemy-pharmacy etc.

venus aspect own taurus 9th protective of luck, higher education, etc.

asc lord mer over libra 2nd earnings through own efforts,
through public communications-teaching-speech etc,

while mer-ketu conj impact finances-savings, sharp speech.
pain-injury-surgery throat-teeth-kidneys etc

moon-rahu North node aries 8th impulsive and sudden in action,
toxic urological health issues etc

mars aspect own aries 9th protective of luck-edu-travels

moon-rahu 8th rise-fall, prayers for welfare of ancestors,
observe fast No-moon evenings, taking fruit and milk.

all planets over dark half tending to be introvert and reserved,

sat 9th from moon aries settling life late at 36+
while mars lord 9th elevated mars could initiate the process at 28+.

jup lord 9th from moon for luck retro again reviewing-delaying things,

hope sat now 2.5yr transit own cap 5th over elevated mars,
promotes advisory-admin-event management roles,
amidst stress-struggle same time, sat-mars.
while may negate employment prospects? seeking change but stuck;
sat cap elevated aspect libra-mer 2nd promoting family-finances

jup past one year transit venus scorpio 3rd
for research-occult advisory/consultancy activities,
trine elevated aspect cancer 11th for income-gains-friendships-relationship.
prayers to saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers thurs evenings;

ketu SNode now transit acq 6th,
job separation, accident prone to care;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers/roses tues mornings;

jup sooner transit sat-sag 4th year ahead,
sat lord 5/6 for employment-position,
hope helps with employment prospects, hopefully,
may be advisory-consultancy roles, law-justice-real estate etc.

wishing you all well,

appreciate prompt studied ground feedbacks how true-insightful-untrue etc

ps : planetary position followed by interpretation/outcome,
adapt-integrate as relevant on the ground;
generally would be a mixed bag of outcomes
positives-negatives going together to be handled/cope with,
building on strengths as humanely as possible.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Appreciate much your prompt ack,

Any further self-discoveries and helpful reflections and prospects
as per the reading done; traits-talents-health etc etc

wishing you well, kshantaram

kshantaram

Premium Member
Yes Sir,

the manager needs more details, disposing off the paper,
not happy and not able to make use of the detailed reading already provided,
avoiding the pain of self-introspection and review, and self-corrective actions.

wishing you well, may share studied feedbacks on traits-talents etc
which can help building on strengths.
while planetary weaknesses and remedies have been highlighted/mentioned too.

wishing you well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I need more details and further reading to understand why so much conflicts.
keep in mind that ours is an astrological learning forum
where members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
therefore
responses to threads
are often from members who are beginners with little or no experience
keen to learn by practice

members are encouraged to discuss interpreting their own charts to learn by practice :smile:
we certainly have members with many years of astrological study completed
HOWEVER

most members have day jobs
and those of our members who are professionals
do not provide a complete professional reading for free

There are some professional astrologers on here who link to their professional websites in their signatures, or have an ad for their service in the Advertising forum, or both. That's allowed, but to use their paid service, you must contact them about it outside the forum. If they're providing a link, it should include a way to reach them for readings.

The fact is, astrology costs money.
It costs the astrologer a lot of time and effort.
Like Witchy said,

even a simple reading

takes a lot of time and effort on the astrologer's part.
It also cost the astrologer
a lot of money, time, and effort to learn their trade in the first place.
Astrologers have to make a living, and
if they're making a living through astrology,
payment for their services is their only source of income.
It's not like it's supported by the state or insurance companies.
For that reason, expect to pay about as much for an astrology session
as for a therapy session, if not more.
An astrologer is spending more time on you than the therapist's hour.

StillOne

Whatever..

This is precisely why you struggle in every possible area.

You've been asking the same question for years and when people give you free advice you don't listen to it.

I knew better not to comment on this thread in the first place, cause I've learned from prior experience. :joyful:

waybread

Nightfall, since you posted on an astrology board, I'll mention that basically there are 2 approaches to astrology and life. They're like polar opposites, untenable in their extremes; and with a lot of blending in the middle. One is rather badly named: "free will." You have the ability to shape your life, and can use your horoscope to work towards a happier you. The other is fatalism (determinism, Stoicism.) Your chart is your straight-jacket in life. The one option you really have is whether to feel sorry for yourself, or to accept your lot in life with courage and dignity.

A more modern twist on these is that some people do suffer from diagnosed mental health issues, such as depression. But in which case they have the option of seeking professional treatment.

I recommend the film North Country (Charlize Theron got an Oscar nomination) because it is fundamentally about courage. In an ice hockey-loving town in northern Minnesota, a courtroom lawyer interrogates a witness, a young man, undecided whether to say what he knows. The lawyer challenges the witness about what is his symbolic choice: blood on the ice rink for courage, or pee on the ice for cowardice. The slang expression: "red ice or yellow ice."

At some points in our lives, we all have to choose red ice or yellow ice. Maybe now is one of those times for you. What could be your courageous next step? You don't have to succeed brilliantly at it, just taking the step at all would be a win for you.

Last edited:

waybread

I am showing respect, Nightfall; possibly more than you have for yourself. Respect does not consist of feeling sorry for you. The universe notices when you take a stand for yourself, and take steps, however small, towards the life you want. Saturn asks for self discipline.

unique_astrology

Your post just months ago with no following posts indicating that you have attempted to seek help from people trained to be of help:

Originally Posted by Nightfall
I hate myself,i hate my life,i hate that im forced to do a job that i hate,i can't sleep well at times,i can't control that hateness against my own self.Too much negative emotions together that can't be controlled.Why is this happening to me, what is it that causes me to feel that way?

You seek help from astrology rather than from people trained and experienced in methods that are meant to alleviate problems you describe.

Many of your posted threads are about sadness, depression, or even hate, to use your own word. I think the Saturn, Neptune, Pluto combination in your natal chart (Saturn on the Neptune/Pluto midpoint) may indicate a chronic emotional outlook reflective of those conditions. Would you consider seeking counseling or possibly psychological therapy?

https://www.psycom.net/depression.central.major.html
Article by: Arnold Lieber, MD

"Major Depression (Unipolar Depression)
Major Depressive Disorder Can Often be Treated for Better Quality of Life

What is Major Depression?

Major depression, also known as unipolar or major depressive disorder, is characterized by a persistent feeling of sadness or a lack of interest in outside stimuli. The unipolar connotes a difference between major depression and bipolar depression, which refers to an oscillating state between depression and mania. Instead, unipolar depression is solely focused on the ”lows,” or the negative emotions and symptoms that you may have experienced.

Fortunately, major depression is well understood in the medical community and is often easily treatable through a combination of medication and talk therapy."

Attachments

• Nightfall natal.gif
    Nightfall natal.gif
    39.9 KB · Views: 36

kshantaram

Premium Member
Do kindly let me know if i could clarify any particular word or statement to my best and be of any help in the process.

regret my reading explaining the planets and their positive/negative outcomes does not reach you, sorry!

with best wishes for the dawn to arise,

kshantaram

kore

Transit Pluto is almost exactly square your Moon. Pluto square Moon is the worst transit and it lasts about 2 years. Yours started early 2017 and getting the last conjunction later this month. Moon is the mind the emotions. Those elements are stripped away from you now. The best analogy is a mom takes her young child to Grand Central Station. She abandons the child and nobody helps the kid. That's what the universe is doing to you at this moment.

Transit Pluto is conjunct your Mars. Take action and make one change in your life. You're not likely to make new friends during a Pluto square Moon transit or start a job you like. I suggest lose weight. Depression can be eliminated by daily exercise and healthy eating. What you're going through is not uncommon. I've witnessed a lot worst Pluto Moon transits like deaths, near deaths, imprisonment. Hang in there and you'll start feeling better after this year.

kore

Youre more prone to negative thoughts and feelings due to the close North Node-Moon conjunction. You're more susceptible to mental and emotional instability. Hard lunar transits occur throughout life. Next time this happens you have two options: go to a psychologist and go on medication. It'll help you block out some negative thoughts. Or go into seclusion. Get a job in isolation and interact with as few people as possible. Yes there will be a next time.

JUPITERASC

I'm blocked and i'm tired telling me and hearing comments of how silent,quite,not talkative i am.This is how i am ,this was my attitude since 15 yo.
Still struggling and can't find any solution,may i have Persistent depressive disorder (dysthymia)??
Strugglin too much with other people to make friendships,relationships,communicate,socialize,ap proaching them and many more,really big problem and struggling.
Astrology should give me a direction to the solution of these issues.
Certainly astrology may provide answers :smile:
there is no shortage of astrological opinions on any and every chart

since ours is an astrological learning forum for beginners and amateurs
consider learning to interpret your chart
so that you may discover how to discrern the answers

kshantaram

Premium Member
updated

in case introspection can promote self-reflections and self-discovery,
overcoming weaknesses and building on strengths, though could be a difficult process,
to avoid defensiveness and navigate oneself effectively, step by step, if possible,
and the remedial actions :

sun virgo asc impressive intellectual personality,
critical thinking/attitude, perfectionist.
good for audit-quality control-editorial roles.

venus scorpio 3rd secretive, pharmacy aptitude-anesthetics etc

while mer-ketu SNode conj detachment from finances-savings, sharp speech.

moon-rahu North node aries 8th hyper-impulsive impulsive, sudden in action,

moon-rahu 8th rise-fall in life, depression,
toxic urological-circulatory issues,
prayers for welfare of ancestors,
wear brown hessonite over pendant;
observe fast No-moon evenings, taking fruit and milk or as per custom.
observe death anniversaries religiously;

all planets dark half tending to be introvert and reserved,

sat 9th from moon aries settling life late at 36+
while elevated mars lord 9th could initiate growth process at 28+.

jup lord 9th from moon for luck retro reviewing-delaying things,

sat now 2.5yr transit own cap 5th over elevated mars,
promotes advisory-admin-event management roles,
amidst stress-struggle same time, sat-mars.
while may negate employment prospects? seeking change but stuck;
observe fast sat evenings;

sat cap elevated aspect libra-mer 2nd promoting family-finances

while ketu separative SNode coming 1.5yr transit mars-cap,
detachment from luck-education-romance-children-position,
and pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-knees etc to care,

prayers to Christ, offer red flowers tues mornings;

inimical jup year had transit own sag-sat 4th,
prospects for employment and property matters, advisory-legal roles,
but under stress-delay; mother's health could be stressed,
while prone to heart-lung-thigh health issues to watch for;

prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers thurs evenings

wishing well, in case prompts further helpful reflections,

kshantaram

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
it is an updated reading, in case you are able to pick something and review-further introspect for yourself,
- an effort to reach out to your continuing thread here.

since you have read the reading well, any positives/ideas/remedies etc to pick for thought and preventive action,

wishing you well in your quest for the dawn to arise, hopefully,

kshantaram

Last edited: