Cricket World Cup

Virinchi

i'm sorry for judging the other way round for ind-srilanka match
india's 7th lord was exalted, so opponent was strong and srilanka won that.

now only south africa looks stronger till april 28th.
australia will weaken after april 19th, so they might lose in semis or finals
west indies will reach semis
NZL will be knocked out due to injuries

Virinchi

saturn's movement is controlling australian cricket
capricorn is their moon sign(as said by many)
so australia lost 92 worldcup when it had sade-sathi
it won in 1987 when saturn was in 11th house to capri
again saturn was just gaining strength in 96 but not as much as srilanka's in 96, so they lost in final
saturn's movement in 4,6 during 99,2003 helped them
now saturn will stop retrogession on 19th april midnight
then aussies will see some injuries and setbacks

on the other hand, SA are rising

astrofonder

Hi
Last month aussies players ponting, lee, clark, symonds were injured that time saturn was retrograde & aussuie had lost triangular series then why aussies will see injuries & setback when Saturn would stop retrograde while forwardness is better than retrogression.
Regards
Sandeep bansal

astrofonder

astrofonder said:
Hi
Last month aussies players ponting, lee, clark, symonds were injured that time saturn was retrograde & aussuie had lost triangular series then why aussies will see injuries & setback when Saturn would stop retrograde while forwardness is better than retrogression. Jupiter is the assc.lord of Aus.it will retrograde on 6th april. it may the real cause of Aus.set back. S.A. assc. lord Venus will be in taurus on 6th april.It may help S.A. to perform good.

Regards
Sandeep bansal

astrofonder

astrofonder said:
Hi I m Sandeep Bansal. I dont have Westindies chart. but the escendant of W.I. is Virgo. I m sure W.I. or S.A. will win this World cup. According to Astrological evulations any asian team cant win this world cup at least.

Rohan

HI Sandeep,

You are again and again telling that WI has Virgo Asc. but never giving the Astrological reasons for that. I think you are just speculating about the winner. WI has lost all their games in Super 8 and it is very unlikely that they reach Semi final. Why Sri Lanka can not win the world Cup?

Regards,
Rohaan Joshii

Amit89

Second that Rohan, I would also like to know the astrological reasons for why can't Sri Lanka win this world cup, they are playing really well and are getting stronger by the day.

I would also like to know the astrological reasons for the WI chart which has Virgo acs, and why they might win the world cup. It seems unlikely that they will win the world cup now after losing the first 3 games of the super 8.

Last edited:

astrofonder

HI
I have many astrological books of westren astrologers in which assc.of w.i. is given virgo.

Somene asked me about worldcup winner before begging of world cup. that time there was virgo assc. So i thought w.i.or any team which is in green may win. there were three teams. now only S.A. is remaining. so chances of S.A r seeming good.
Regards
sandeep bansal

Amit89

Virinchi said:
semifinalists : aus,SA,NZL,srilanka

Hi,

Can you give us some astrological analysis of why you predicted those 4 teams for the semi finalists spots?

It seems very predictable that those 4 teams will get into the semis anyway, but you never know.

England might be having a bad time due to their saturn return.

I drew up a horary chart a while ago, I forgot the time and date. I asked the question 'who will win the 2007 cricket world cup', the ACS came up has cancer, the only remaining team left in the world who are ruled by cancer is New Zealand.

Cancer's colours are: green, blue, blue-green, silver.

Virgo's colours are also green and blue.

So the only teams left in this world cup competition with those colours are: South Africa, England and Sri Lanka who have the best possible chances of winning.

Last edited:

Virinchi

now that sun is exalted in aries i'm looking upto srilankan's with leo ascendant to give a stiff challenge to aussies
they've already done it against NZL

in this contest i see w.i losing out cause mercury is debilated till 2nd semifinal day

s.a can pull themselves back and beat NZL today. they got bright future

Amit89

Australia have got very strong chances of winning this world cup again, their transits are very strong on the semi final and final day.

On the semi final day agaisnt South Africa, Venus is sextiling Australia's Mars, Jupiter conjuct Mercury, they will have a lot of luck, they will be smart in thier decisions and they will play with a lot of confidence, also Jupiter is conjuct Saturn another very strong aspect.

On the final day Australia's transits are even better.

I'm not sure about South Africa, on the 25th April they have got good transits but Australia seem to have better transits on the day, its 55% chance fo Australia winning and 45% of South Africa winning the semi final game. On world cup final day(28 April), I'v already stated that Australia's transits will get better and nothing will seem to stop them from getting their 4th world cup title.

If South Africa get to the final they have got chances to win it, Venus is conjuct Mercury, Venus is trine Mars, Neptune is trine Mars, but Mars is square Mercury!, South Africa will be very nervous on the big occasion and they will feel not very comfortable, they might start to make rash game plans and decisions, they will easily crumble under pressure and will be very tense, insulting words may come flying out to the players or from the other team, they will get easily angry.

Australia vs South Africa 2007 cricket world cup semi final on the 25 April is the game to watch, cricket lovers from around the world will witness a great game, whoever wins this game might be able to go on to lift the world cup on the 28 April.

Amit89

Virinchi said:
winner of 25th april's match will win WC
SL have no chances, as their key players will fail on 28th

Like I said on my last post, Australia have got many good transits and on April 28th their transits get even more stronger, South Africa is looking to head out of the world cup today.

Can you give analysis of why Sri Lanka have no chance in the final?

Virinchi

few astrologers tried to misguide many
sri lanka's asc is virgo and till semifinal, mercury was transiting pisces, making opposition weak and asc owner strong
so SL managed till finals

but now it moved to 8th house w.r.t lagna
also their moon sign is same - virgo
so on 28th, moon will be transiting in leo till afternoon (around 2 pm) and then into virgo
moon in 12, lagna/rasi lord in 8th, 8th lord mars viewing lagna/rasi and 6th lord sani's view will destroy their chances

AUS :

aries lagna and sun exalted in aries now
and moon sign being same and moon in 5th till past noon on 28th

Amit89

Virinchi said:
few astrologers tried to misguide many
sri lanka's asc is virgo and till semifinal, mercury was transiting pisces, making opposition weak and asc owner strong
so SL managed till finals

but now it moved to 8th house w.r.t lagna
also their moon sign is same - virgo
so on 28th, moon will be transiting in leo till afternoon (around 2 pm) and then into virgo
moon in 12, lagna/rasi lord in 8th, 8th lord mars viewing lagna/rasi and 6th lord sani's view will destroy their chances

AUS :

aries lagna and sun exalted in aries now
and moon sign being same and moon in 5th till past noon on 28th

Hi,

Thanks for your analysis, I too think Australia will win the world cup becuase their transists are very powerful on the final day.

Have you by any chance got the Sri Lanka's independence details?, the date, time and place?