Will Tottenham win the UCL in Madrid on 1st June 2019?

Kpfornow

Hi

Can someone cast a horary chart for my question of "will tottenham hotspur win the champions league on 1st june 2019, 9pm kick off madrid time?

I am a fan of tottenham and I am still in dreamland after last nights amazing win in Amsterdam. #COYS

Torero

Hi

Can someone cast a horary chart for my question of "will tottenham hotspur win the champions league on 1st june 2019, 9pm kick off madrid time?

I am a fan of tottenham and I am still in dreamland after last nights amazing win in Amsterdam. #COYS

If you carefully studied the messages on the forum, then you would find the answer to your question.

Jibreil

Banned
Hi

Torero and Fensi have perfectly predicted the outcomes of Play offs Semi's and Finals in their previous post. As he suggested please browse through other threads (recent) to find your answer)

Kpfornow

hi. thanks for replying. i had seen the post where liverpool were predicted as the winner, but i was confused by the reasoning, so i thought i would ask my own question, and if there were other similarly competent horary astrologers who respond to requests saw it, maybe they would answer. apologies if that isnt how this forum works.

the thing that confused me was when i read Aries means a team from the uk will win. there is a section on this website that says england is aries, but uk is gemini. i live here and would have thought we would be a capricorn country. i have had a google on this and it varies site to site. but there is a well known 1801 chart for the uk that would make us a capricorn kingdom.

mercury would be in gemini at the time of the match, so i figured that might count for something if this sites own zodiac sign for the uk of gemini is correct.

thanks anyway :)

fensi88

I cast the chart for the moment when I read your question:
10 May 2019 TZ = -2.0 7.1700 A.M. 20e29 44n48
ASC=23Ge20

Moon is VOC that is No answer.

That comfirms these data:

Mercury/Tottenham is Under Sun's Beam so quite debilitated.

Dignities are in Jupiter's/Liverpool's favor.

Sabian Symbol for Liverpool/ 24Sag tells: You feel that you are in a time of natural, positive, good will. Congratulations! There is a clear omen of good fortune at your door! Calmness and rewards. Promise of happiness.

Kpfornow

I cast the chart for the moment when I read your question:
10 May 2019 TZ = -2.0 7.1700 A.M. 20e29 44n48
ASC=23Ge20

Moon is VOC that is No answer.

That comfirms these data:

Mercury/Tottenham is Under Sun's Beam so quite debilitated.

Dignities are in Jupiter's/Liverpool's favor.

Sabian Symbol for Liverpool/ 24Sag tells: You feel that you are in a time of natural, positive, good will. Congratulations! There is a clear omen of good fortune at your door! Calmness and rewards. Promise of happiness.

Well thank you very much! That is a very clear answer, albeit not one my son will appreciate. I will make sure I have extra beer in my fridge to soften the blow on 1st June.

All I have left to pin my hopes on is to bend the universe myself and generate the Tottenham win myself :)

Thanks again fensi88

karthik20

Well thank you very much! That is a very clear answer, albeit not one my son will appreciate. I will make sure I have extra beer in my fridge to soften the blow on 1st June.

All I have left to pin my hopes on is to bend the universe myself and generate the Tottenham win myself :)

Thanks again fensi88

Do you have the dob details of captain n coach of both teams..? Time isnt important to check nadi transits.

Kpfornow

Do you have the dob details of captain n coach of both teams..? Time isnt important to check nadi transits.

Yes.

Tottenham manager - Mauricio Pochettino 2nd March 1972, Murphy, Santa Fe, Argentina

Tottenham Captain - Hugo Lloris 26 December 1986, Nice, France 16:15

Liverpool Manager - Jurgen Klopp June 16, 1967, 7:28 Am Stuttgart (Germany)

Liverpool Captain - 17 June 1990, Sunderland UK

Note : Jordan Henderson is the club captain, but may not be picked to play as Liverpool have lots of midfielders. I'm not sure if this matters. If he didn't play, I would say Virgil van Dijk would be captain for the match.

Thanks

kazzamm

Tottenham is the designated Home team (according to Wikipedia), so I have them as ASC in Sag. with Jupiter in their house. Liverpool in the 7th with Sun and Mercury.
Neptune in the 4th looks to me like "in your dreams, buddy" and it worked against Golden State last night in Toronto. At least, something did. It's square both Jupiter and the Sun, Mercury so pretty much canceling each other out.

Ultimately I decided the Sun, Mercury would be stronger so picked Liverpool.
If it ends in a draw, then Tottenham.

I am wondering if the Moon, Venus trine to Neptune and trine the Saturn, Pluto conjunction in the 6th indicates an injury due to overconfidence or communication breakdown could occur, although not serious (Moom, Venus).

karthik20

Hiiii from my analysis of birth data....its liverpool...match takes place in the kritikaa star...it should help liverpool..are they going to be in red? You could check for results in past matches played on this particular star...as u seem to know kp. Thanks

cometwolf

Hiiii from my analysis of birth data....its liverpool...match takes place in the kritikaa star...it should help liverpool..are they going to be in red? You could check for results in past matches played on this particular star...as u seem to know kp. Thanks

Liverpool will be wearing RED
Tottenham WHITE

Here is my chart below

Attachments

• liverpool vs tottenham.jpg
    liverpool vs tottenham.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 36

Kpfornow

Thanks :) I had to look up what Kritikaa star is. Its the Pleaides, right? The seven sisters... Well to me, being a lifeling Tottenham supporter, Seven Sisters has a very clear meaning and link to Tottenham. Its the main underground station used for Tottenham matches. Seven sisters means Tottenham to all football fans in the UK, if they have ever been to watch a game there :) There is hope yet for Tottenham, sometimes the underdog wins :happy: