Will him and me be back together?

milavr

Hi guys, I am quite new at horary and I really tried to interpret the chart but it is ot working - I would really appreciate if someone could help me with it? I should be an ascendant in chart right? And if I am asking a question concerning about "love issue" then the person should be descendant, correct?

The question is - are me and my ex boyfriend gonna get back together?

Attachments

• 13340283_590330577795520_8040705621134979310_o.jpg
    13340283_590330577795520_8040705621134979310_o.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 89

Sunrise

Hi guys, I am quite new at horary and I really tried to interpret the chart but it is ot working - I would really appreciate if someone could help me with it? I should be an ascendant in chart right? And if I am asking a question concerning about "love issue" then the person should be descendant, correct?

dear one question I want to ask you! Is it 4 months - almost - from your separation ??
thank you

I should be an ascendant in chart right? And if I am asking a question concerning about "love issue" then the person should be descendant, correct?
correct!!!

You Must be a separate with a bad way! Is it???
Your ex seems too angry with you...

Last edited:

milavr

Can someone help me with it, please?
Ascendant in Libra is opposing descendant in Aries, so that is not good?

What should I look for next?

rafaella

yes, you are. Reception is not good, but great dignity. Both of you view each other negatively. Venus is cazimi, that's nice. You have the power to make it work.

Mars opposes with Mercury and Venus is ruled by Mercury, mutual reception. I wonder what was the fight about? money? travel, studies? Or communication? I can' figure out. Whatever Mercury is he is opposing it and Venus somehow is involved as Mercury is in sign ruled by Venus.

edit: oh just realised Moon will apply to Mercury first and then aspect Mars. So Mercury prohibits, but in this chart it delays things. Its still a yes. Now we need to figure out what Mercury is. Could you please tell us what the issue was?

Last edited:

milavr

Rafaella, thanks for the answer! We moved in together really fast and we just could not handle it so maybe that is what Mercury is about?

I spent a lot of time this weekend reading about horary and I came to realization that maybe I should not read him as 7th house but as 5th house?

Mars trines Moon which is good however there is Jupiter that interferes right? That is not that good in my opinion. And also there are no connection between Mars and Venus. I tried to read it by myself following instructions and the feeling that I got from it was a big fat NO so it is really interesting for me that your interpretation is different.

Is there something else that I can read from the chart?

Thanks everyone for the answers, I know that you do not have to answer guys! I really appreciate it. ;)

milavr

Hi oleanna,

I got a private message from you but I can not respond it to.

Original message:
i dear,
Mars, he, is very strong in this chart and is - as Rafaella pointed out - opposing Mercury.
What happened, dear?
It is very hard to read these things when we don't get anything to hold on to.
Houses have themes, meanings, - but when we do not know what house to look after, since we don not know the themes involved in your problem, we get stuck.
means, in fact, you get stuck, since this here is all done for you.
Trust and tell something about the conflict. makes answering and reading the chart muuuuuch easier.

you casted this chart when Venus was JUST conjunct Sun.
Sun is sex, - have you been having a flirt? a fling? cheating on him?
Is Mercury the guy you've been with?
So he, Mars is opposits that man?

Venus is under opposition from Saturn, - again the question who or what is Saturn?
Means, what made you cheat or look around for someone else or what ever happened here....

Saturn is ruling 4th house and 4th sign, - is his family a threat towards you?

i'd appreciate your answer, warmly, oleanna

Last edited:

milavr

So couple of things changed - Few days ago, on the day that he returned, he contacted me. We met each other and it was really nice and well I am confused of this entire thing. I do not understand why he wanted to see me. Would it possible for me to cast another chart or not? I read something about horary chart changing when something drastic happens.

LovelyMissAries

So couple of things changed - Few days ago, on the day that he returned, he contacted me. We met each other and it was really nice and well I am confused of this entire thing. I do not understand why he wanted to see me. Would it possible for me to cast another chart or not? I read something about horary chart changing when something drastic happens.

Something evolved within the situation, so yes you can cast another chart. Hopefully it's a different question though.