Revenge, getting even, and master at destroying someone's life.

The19thLaw

I know what you mean but I can imagine an Aries would love power as well, they just express it in a different way. I mean, why do they love fighting so much if not for the sense of power they get from it? They don’t fight for a cause like Aquarius might, it’s power they want. Scorpios want power too but because they are water instead of fire then it comes across more subversive.

I think Aries have a reputation of being brutish and Scorpio’s have a reputation of being undefeatable, maybe because they are able to keep their need for power under wraps.

(Btw I edit because my iPhone randomly changes words or makes them plural if you type quicker than snail pace)

That "reputation" comes from Scorpios hyping themselves up all over the internet, it is the most common sign of astrologers hence the overhyped reputation.

I also disagree with them keeping things under the wrap, they are emotionally unstable and it doesn't take much to crack their shell. They tend to show their true colors behind closed doors, coming off as scripted in public and inauthentic. Usually a sign like Gemini, Libra, Leo, and any of the earth signs tend to successfully dissect them and overwhelm them in a power struggle.

Scorpio is more Ramsay Bolton in Game Of Thrones, a Gemini is Tyrion. As soon as Scorpios get out in the open and it's all out war, they tend to be toast.

They might function well in totalitarian dictatorships or power structures where power is handed down from one generation to another. In a democracy or all out war, it is one of the weaker signs that cowers in direct confrontation.

The19thLaw

I really relate to 19thLaw’s journey. We all know he isn’t a bad person, even though he says he wants revenge. He’s hurt like I was, is willing to fight back but is really just trying to understand and work through the hurt of being bullied and fed off whoever made him feel this way.

Oh sweet soul how you misunderstand me, my hurt comes out in different ways. I am almost like a Libra at its worst, wanting to even things out when the time is right. Revenge might not come today and I have no intention of changing a bully, only of delivering a nice cold dish right back when the timing is right and within legal means.

I like to have all knowledge at my disposal, study them closely, see their weak spots, what makes them tick, and then when the timing is right go in for a well executed counter (within legal means) meant to deal the absolute worst results for them.

No means to change them, only to make their lives significantly more difficult for a long time (within legal means) and make sure they do not hurt anyone else.

For that, you need a lot of knowledge, analysis, and years of preparation.

Abby83

Well, I just had someone do work on my mouth. They said they were a dentist and a denturist......they were neither, he owns a dental lab, usually I am not extremely vengeful, but.....to do nothing would allow the person to continue to do it to others. I hope to get dentures that fit my head.....and him, the governing body he is ruled by will take care of the rest......I wrote a letter of complaint with all the back up. I even gave the person a chance to make good on it, before I wrote the letter, they were rude.......

That wud **** me right off too.

And ukpoohbear there's nothing wrong with having a two day rage.

Abby83

Mars was domiciled in both Aries and Scorpio but it is most importantly exalted in Capricorn. Capricorn is unique and almost makes sense why it is the perfect warrior, it waits patiently and knows when to hit. Earth signs have a controlover their emotions while water signs are victims to them.

So very true. Capricorn also favours masculinity.

The19thLaw

So very true. Capricorn also favours masculinity.

Apparently the most masculine sign out there is Aries and all of the fire signs. I feel like Capricorn represents balance to a degree, just not the same extent as Libra. In the game of strategy, I feel as if Capricorns and earth signs in general alongside Libra are the best masters.

I'd feel for any sign that gets into a long-term battle with them.

Abby83

Apparently the most masculine sign out there is Aries and all of the fire signs. I feel like Capricorn represents balance to a degree, just not the same extent as Libra. In the game of strategy, I feel as if Capricorns and earth signs in general alongside Libra are the best masters.

Capricorn rules the father and Saturn - both representing the masculine. Libra is not a good master. They are too fair and peaceful. Sure they can lead but too much distraction blocks their leadership when bullies stomp over.

Abby83

Capricorn rules the father and Saturn - both representing the masculine. Libra is not a good master. They are too fair and peaceful. Sure they can lead but too much distraction blocks their leadership when bullies stomp over. Capricorn squares libra and has no respect for their need for balance and luxurious indulgence. They want libra to work tirelessly for money, which they wont. Aries opposes libra and has no respect for their need of peace, fairness and harmony. They see libra as weak.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Oh sweet soul how you misunderstand me, my hurt comes out in different ways. I am almost like a Libra at its worst, wanting to even things out when the time is right. Revenge might not come today and I have no intention of changing a bully, only of delivering a nice cold dish right back when the timing is right and within legal means.

I like to have all knowledge at my disposal, study them closely, see their weak spots, what makes them tick, and then when the timing is right go in for a well executed counter (within legal means) meant to deal the absolute worst results for them.

No means to change them, only to make their lives significantly more difficult for a long time (within legal means) and make sure they do not hurt anyone else.

For that, you need a lot of knowledge, analysis, and years of preparation.

Is it a Libran that is the focus of your revenge?

Opal

Premium Member
I find it hard to get into a war with a Libra, they rarely start wars.

We don’t start them. We finish them.

Aries is the first sign of the first hemisphere of self, Libra is the first sign of the second hemisphere of relationships and all.....

Opal

Premium Member
Do U reckon Libras always get to see justice? Cos that's definitely been the case for me. Just took many years. Usually 10 yrs.

Sometimes less, sometimes more......but I reckon in the end ......yeah we see justice.....thank you very much...... :)

But sometimes......checkmate

waybread

In real life, there is a boomerang effect.

What you give out is what you get back.

Multiplied.

Always.

Sometimes it takes a while. But generally co-workers know who is out for Number One and only Number One. They're apt to push back, often collectively and surreptitiously, by means you cannot control, such as a gossip campaign.

Opal

Premium Member
In real life, there is a boomerang effect.

What you give out is what you get back.

Multiplied.

Always.

Sometimes it takes a while. But generally co-workers know who is out for Number One and only Number One. They're apt to push back, often collectively and surreptitiously, by means you cannot control, such as a gossip campaign.

Hi Waybread,

I agree with the boomerang effect, what you put out is returned. There is exceptions though. There have been times where a person does something nasty, because they are nasty. You don’t always deserve what someone else puts out, but they do it regardless. Those times, I usually ask when I return the volley, “Why did you make me do this to you?”

JUPITERASC

Hi Waybread,

I agree with the boomerang effect, what you put out is returned.

There is exceptions though.

There have been times where a person does something nasty,
because they are nasty.

You don’t always deserve what someone else puts out, but
they do it regardless.
Those times, I usually ask when I return the volley,
“Why did you make me do this to you?”
Experiment with NOT RETURNING THE VOLLEY :smile:

Emeraldstar99

I testimony that people with mars in libra are revengeful bitches, even if It is a man we are talking about. My mother, boyfriend and more 5 people I know with this placement (it goes to venus in libra too). As OP said, a strong mars is easily detected since it's harsh and explosive, the person gets a bad rep when acts on impulse but that doesn't happen with libra placements. They are trying to balance put things so it looks "nice and just" to other people. No doubt, mars in libra is that typical cruel "popular" ***** archetype. The native who has this placement doesn't know about this tendency and they have a strong pride too

Also, I have mercury and venus in scorpio, mars in aqua square saturn in taurus, I believe in karma, so I don't get my hands dirty.
P.S: Astrology is made of assumptions and generalizations, one planet= 1000 interpretations, one aspect = 1000 interpretations, one sign = 1000 interpretations, It's not wrong to assume that mars in libra is more revengeful than scorpio because everything in astrology is generalized. That comes to someone who loves astrology and believes that astrology works with someones experiences better than the theory.

Last edited:

The19thLaw

I feel like Mars ruled signs are the ones that start the wars but eventually get taught a lesson. My experience with Aries and people with a lot of planets in that sign is that they might be bored but their version of starting something is trying to mess with you for the sh*ts and giggles. Once you hold your own, they back down and it becomes a playful kind of thing. They rarely hold grudges or have bad intentions, most of the times they are bored.

Scorpio is a different story, usually power-hungry and have their own agenda. Very passive-aggressive and will talk about you behind your back, provoke you as much as possible even when confrontation is not necessary. Usually it comes from envy and inferiority complex, they might envy your friend and see attacking you as an outlet.

Kings of hypocrisy, will play saint in front of the public but work behind closed doors to sabotage you. Want to know all the details of your life so they can use them against you.

All of this comes from lacking a lot of stuff in their lives, having too big of an ego to see their faulty ways, and then scheming to ruin people who have it better than them or those on a rise. If you work for one, you're ******* if you show potential to rise and improve your life.

Thankfully, these people can be eviscerated quite well as soon as pull the mask off and shine some light on their antics, it is quite a beautiful thing to see.