Is he being truthful?

IleneK

Premium Member
This is a question posed by a friend of mine to me.
She met this guy and wants to know if he is being truthful with her and with his wife who he claims to be divorcing. Quite honestly [no pun intended] I am not very experienced with this notion in horary of being truthful or not, so I am seeking the comments of any and all who might be inclined to chime in. All your thoughts, comments and questions are welcome.

So my friend is querent, Mars.
This guy is Venus.
They are both strong: Mars in its exaltation and Venus in its dignity. And Venus applies to trine Mars, so all this is a favorable context. Considering this and also beyond it, what do you see?

Thanks,

Attachments

• is_he_telling_the_truth?.jpg
    is_he_telling_the_truth?.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 59

rafaella

Quesited significator Venus is well dignified, so the guy would be honest. If we take Mars to be the ex leaving Moon for the querent. Venus entered her own sign recently and in detriment of Mars, so his interest in ex is not there anymore.... Mars is with Saturn, great reception between the two. It could be that the ex has already moved on.

tikana

Quesited significator Venus is well dignified, so the guy would be honest. If we take Mars to be the ex leaving Moon for the querent. Venus entered her own sign recently and in detriment of Mars, so his interest in ex is not there anymore.... Mars is with Saturn, great reception between the two. It could be that the ex has already moved on.

Raf..
moon tols between mars/venus
it will unite mars and venus I was thinking moon was a wifey but venus changed signs so being in aries venus perefectly describes the questd's mental state which is in the toilet

Last edited:

rafaella

Raf..
moon tols between mars/venus
it will unite mars and venus I was thinking moon was a wifey but venus changed signs so being in aries venus perefectly describes the questd's mental state which is in the toilet

Well reception between Moon and Venus is not great, Mars is also in detriment of Moon. Moon in fall. The TOL is not great, this aspect may point to attempt at something which would fail. Mars is way more interested in Saturn. And his money, Mer is rx and combust - certainly looks like no good finances (something divorce can lead to)

A well dignified planet is inclined to be honest so to me it shows Venus, the quesited being truthful. But with Moon opposing Venus, I doubt querent will believe him, Moon in fall in detriment of Venus, is just not going to give this a chance.

let us know Ilene!