What does it mean when someone’s Saturn, Neptune and Uranus falls in your 5th house?

ElenaJ

Those are heavy planets, and bring heavy energy to your love or fun life together, and eventually children are effected if it is a marital union.

aquarius7000

What would this indicate?
If you are really serious about getting proper answers, why would you not post a chart/ charts? Proper Astrology means taking everything into consideration, like house rulership, etc. The way it is right now will at best be speculation only. These planets in the 5th will have very little meaning if there are no personal planets in the other person's chart and if the 5th house and 7th house rulers are strong to begin with.

ChildOfVenus

If you are really serious about getting proper answers, why would you not post a chart/ charts? Proper Astrology means taking everything into consideration, like house rulership, etc. The way it is right now will at best be speculation only. These planets in the 5th will have very little meaning if there are no personal planets in the other person's chart and if the 5th house and 7th house rulers are strong to begin with.

I’m asking because this woman told me she had this with a guy. And that he ended up breaking her heart. So I’m just wondering if this is always the case. When someone’s Saturn, Neptune and Uranus fall in your 5th house.

A brief description on relationship Astrology. What I have learned about your planets falling within the other persons house(s) is that the individual who's planets fall in another's house is under the influence of the individual who is receptive of the planets.

Hope this helps
Student of Astrology
Do you have charts to post?

ChildOfVenus

A brief description on relationship Astrology. What I have learned about your planets falling within the other persons house(s) is that the individual who's planets fall in another's house is under the influence of the individual who is receptive of the planets.

Hope this helps
Student of Astrology
Do you have charts to post?

So you mean the planet person would be affected?

waybread

I wouldn't read too much into the 5th house. It doesn't rule longstanding committed relationships but casual love affairs and sex-for-fun. The 7th house rules committed long-term relationships such as marriage. If he broke her heart, she was hoping for something more than "just one of those things."

A lot of people today have these planets bunched up in Capricorn, so they're falling into wherever the person's Capricorn happens to lie.

The 5th is also the house of one's children, but if children weren't involved or wanted, your friend's heartbreak is probably due to other chart factors.

ChildOfVenus

I wouldn't read too much into the 5th house. It doesn't rule longstanding committed relationships but casual love affairs and sex-for-fun. The 7th house rules committed long-term relationships such as marriage. If he broke her heart, she was hoping for something more than "just one of those things."

A lot of people today have these planets bunched up in Capricorn, so they're falling into wherever the person's Capricorn happens to lie.

The 5th is also the house of one's children, but if children weren't involved or wanted, your friend's heartbreak is probably due to other chart factors.

Wouldn’t pay much attention to the 5th house? I think that’s a little extreme yes I know it rules casual sex. But it’s also about romance and fun, our creative expression and children. Some people have said that having 5th house overlays with someone could indicate you may have children with this person.

ElenaJ

Wouldn’t pay much attention to the 5th house? I think that’s a little extreme yes I know it rules casual sex. But it’s also about romance and fun, our creative expression and children. Some people have said that having 5th house overlays with someone could indicate you may have children with this person.

You're mixing a lot of different things together.
First, both natals have to be evaluated and compared.
The 5th yes, as you wrote, is fun and romance, and creativity, and children.
But it doesn't depend simply on having a planet in the other's 5th.

ChildOfVenus

I only have one experience where I can say that me being the house person I was affected. Someone's Sun and Mars are in my 2nd house. I use to give this person money and it seemed like no matter how I gave they wanted more. I think this may have been due to their Mars being In my 2nd house. My Moon is also in their 2nd house.