I want my future kid with a good birth chart

Stellium6th

You know what. I met person who is into writing just because the chart ''supports'' it and that's how a delusion begins. Your beloved science doing harm and no good.

Don't get your children into this. You are gonna ruin their lifes

And for the psychopath creator of this thread: don't ever have kids.

AppLeo

I'm late to the convo, but honestly just have a kid whenever you want. Trying to have a kid at a certain time just so you can have a nice birth chart seems silly to me. Some people with difficult aspects or harsh placements probably end up better or more successful anyway if they are aware and willing to fight, which is what parents can give to their children. Leave it up to fate to decide. People who try to control their fate to avoid a certain problem actually end up creating their fate to the very thing they didn't want!! It's a sad, sick irony to life.

Like I remember this one time when I wanted to avoid getting a failing grade on a test by paying careful attention and priority on studying, but the nerves and worry to avoid the failing grade is what actually made me fail because I couldn't get enough sleep, overworked myself, and basically died. LOL :lol:

So yeah, just do whatever you do naturally.

sibylline

Re: I want my future kid to be married with a good birth chart

But I was just curious, reading about astrology. I wouldn't want my baby to have the "best" chart (there is no way there can be anything that's the best with the future transits); but I wouldn't want them to have the most difficult chart (e.g. with the personal planets conjuncting with malefic starts) either.

And in other cultures/religions, there are "auspicious" and "non-auspicious" days to get married/have children. I was just curious if there was some way we could astrologically determine what days the personal planets wouldn't be conjunct in malefic stars?

I think you may be blowing this out of proportion. Like I said, I have my personal planets on malefic stars (e.g. Moon on Antares). If you want to know what such a life would be like, I'm open to questions. Overall, my life has not been hell. Actually, when things go bad (sometimes coinciding with transits, sometimes not), they always shortly turn around. I'm pretty lucky and many people have helped me out in life. The majority of issues happened earlier in life; these were general 8th house issues. So comparatively speaking, my life has gone pretty well. I suppose I still have time for it to turn around, but I'm not too fatalistic. I like my chart, difficult as it may seem.

katydid

I'm late to the convo, but honestly just have a kid whenever you want. Trying to have a kid at a certain time just so you can have a nice birth chart seems silly to me. Some people with difficult aspects or harsh placements probably end up better or more successful anyway if they are aware and willing to fight, which is what parents can give to their children. Leave it up to fate to decide. People who try to control their fate to avoid a certain problem actually end up creating their fate to the very thing they didn't want!! It's a sad, sick irony to life.

Like I remember this one time when I wanted to avoid getting a failing grade on a test by paying careful attention and priority on studying, but the nerves and worry to avoid the failing grade is what actually made me fail because I couldn't get enough sleep, overworked myself, and basically died. LOL :lol:

So yeah, just do whatever you do naturally.

Well said, I agree.

RisingSag

Hi! Im also new to the convo and wanted to let you know that when I was pregnant, I felt so tempted to induce labour at a certain time for what I viewed would be a positive time astrologically. I realized that my child would be born during the time they were meant to. I did ultimately get what I had hoped and that was a synastry aspect between us which is favorable for a child and mother. My moon conjunct my child's north node. Touchdown!

Stellium6th

Hi! Im also new to the convo and wanted to let you know that when I was pregnant, I felt so tempted to induce labour at a certain time for what I viewed would be a positive time astrologically. I realized that my child would be born during the time they were meant to. I did ultimately get what I had hoped and that was a synastry aspect between us which is favorable for a child and mother. My moon conjunct my child's north node. Touchdown!

And what's your IQ like, you say?

rollindays

You know what. I met person who is into writing just because the chart ''supports'' it and that's how a delusion begins. Your beloved science doing harm and no good.

Don't get your children into this. You are gonna ruin their lifes

And for the psychopath creator of this thread: don't ever have kids.

Congratulations on judging a new member to the forum you know nothing about!

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Might be cool to do something like that, but I wouldn't want my kiddos chart to be perfect as that comes with some heavy issues in itself.

Good health is all I'd ask for.

But for the sake of the thread....eh. Be pretty impossible to complete. :p

Blaze

Account Closed
Wait until Jupiter jumps into Sag, people. Jupiter in Sag will outweigh that unholy Cappy Saturn. Make sure its a diurnal chart though.