I want my future kid with a good birth chart

sibylline

Re: I want my future kid to be married with a good birth chart

I think it all fits in the end...if you do try for a certain time, then that was the chart that was meant to be. And if you don't, same thing.

I want to get away from challenging birth charts, and tbh, malefic stars like Algol (25/26 degrees Taurus) scare me.

I have my personal planets on malefic stars and I'm okay...I think. :)

katydid

Personally, I think you may have some control (Astrologer Alyssa Sharpe knew those with 12th house Suns sometimes have really rough destinies and made sure her child wouldn't have that particular alignment), but trying to engineer a pregnancy & birth to avoid lots of potentially malignant positions just ain't within your control.

Well sure, holding out for a few hours while the sun is in the 12th on any particular day is 'doable.' But trying to 'reverse engineer' a childs entire chart is not. In my opinion...

Bunraku

c-sections are required in cases of medical emergencies
and as such
not intended for use as astrological guarantees of a successful natal chart
:smile:

Lol you must not know about Brazil

Bunraku

I think it is perfectly valid to 'try' and schedule the c-sections according to the optimum planetary conditions. But in my experience, it is not always that easy to do. Usually there are very few available times or dates available. They basically say 8 am Monday or 7 am Tues, pick which one.

Yes, we had a member who did that and asked Astrologyweekly for help. It’s in the read my chart section somewhere. Dr. Farr was one of the people who advised the C-section dates.

waybread

So I'm thinking, I can't control the ascendant/rising, or the aspects being made to it.

But if hypothetically, one knows the exact day a child might be born, they can foresee other things in the birth chart.

Am I missing something?

A due date is only an estimate. In reality babies are often born early or late. Babies are sometimes born "by appointment" via C-section or induced labour, but these are riskier procedures if they are not medically indicated for a particular reason.

It's better to question why being so controlling is of interest to you. What if your wisdom and astrological knowledge were flawed?

You know the saying, "Let go, and let God."

waybread

Of interest to you may be the fact that an astrological method
calculates the most fertile days each month for the female :smile:
pinpointing the particular five days each month when conception is most likely to occur
based on the astrology of the natal chart

HOW TO GENERATE CHARTS TO EXPERIMENT WITH THE METHOD

astro.com's 'Extended Chart Selection' page has an option to choose 'special charts'.

A 'pop up' menu appears when a small triangle is clicked on, notice the last choice is the 'Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar'

- select that and then click to view the twelve month calendar with most likely montly conception dates for the chosen year -
based on natal astrological information.

Most likely Conception dates are highlighted in red

Either a Venus or a Mars logo above each area accentuated in red
indicates whether a child conceived at that time is most probably male or female

The idea is Venus logo = Girl
Mars logo = Boy

Moon influences fertility
and
there is pregnancy potential twice a month
all because of the moon :smile:

Most women watch their cycles
and know that mid cycle or
biological ovulation
is the prime time to fall pregnant in.
Most don't know the moon can trigger ovulation
and bring on fertililty at any time during the menstrual cycle (including during period) ...
it all depends on the moon phase at birth
This is the Natal Lunar Phase Fertile Time.
http://www.menstruation.com.au/astro...wofertile.html

The term Natal Lunar Phase Fertile Time
(re-discovered by Dr Eugene Jonas)
refers specifically to the angle between the sun and the moon when you were born.

Each month when the moon returns to this same position
(as it was at your birth)
it can trigger your body to spontaneously ovulate even if this time occurs outside your normal midcycle fertile time.
Now it may not always do this, BUT THE POTENTIAL IS THERE

and so
You can use your natal chart

on THE EXTENDED CHART SELECTION PAGE of
astro.com
to discover these fertile times

select 'Special Charts'
then select LUNAR PHASES FERTILITY CALANDAR
from the dropdown menu of 'Special Charts'

JA, I had to laugh at this. You know how to copy and paste, but have you actually tried this in real life? Theory is one thing, the realities of relationships, female biological cycles, and conception are something else. Are you a parent? If so, how did this work for you and/or your child's/children's mother?

Last edited:

waybread

A lot also depends upon your thoughts about the soul that incarnates at the time of birth. In some spiritual persuasions, the soul choses the moment and circumstances of its birth as most conducive to its plan for personal growth. So these circumstances fit the soul's goals, not yours.

Are you spiritual enough to believe in God's plan-- however you conceptualize God?

I've also had enough surgery and medical procedures for this 'n' that to know that even a scheduled surgery's time is only approximate. It can be hours later. Once due to a no-show, my surgery got moved up several hours. If an emergency pops up, the OB/GYN will delay a more routine C-section or induced labour in order to handle the emergency first.

I was told by my mother that her labour with me was "by appointment"-- I. e., induced for the doctor's convenience-- and two weeks before her due date. Yet I have a night birth. Assuming she came to the hospital in the morning, when most procedures are scheduled, I think she must have been in labour for a long time. On my birth date, both the moon and Mars changed signs-- giving me a Leo moon and a Pisces Mars.

So another pointer is that the moon changes sign every three days. Unless it changes very early or late, it can be hard to predict just when a baby's birth will coincide with a different moon sign on about a third of potential birth dates.

Basically you are talking about a form of electional astrology. This is very tricky to do. There are very few all harmonious charts out there. I've only seen a few. I remember one where a woman was really upset at her first difficult transits. The in-born hard aspects help us to build up some backbone and the ability to handle adversity from a young age.

Of course, as any parent can tell you, you cannot really control your children, no matter what their birth charts look like. Especially not when they're teenagers.

Last edited:

waybread

But there is a lot of c-section nowadays. What does it mean? All natal charts are incorrect?

Of course not. There is some debate about the time of the first moment of life: when the baby first exits the womb, or when s/he draws her first breath. Other's think the soul may enter the child sooner or later and that that's the correct time.

There's another big question about the accuracy of hospital and birth certificate times. Certainly in the past in the West, they were apt to be rounded. Because astrology has been so accepted in India, Indian birth times are apt to be recorded to the minute.

Last edited:

rollindays

A due date is only an estimate. In reality babies are often born early or late. Babies are sometimes born "by appointment" via C-section or induced labour, but these are riskier procedures if they are not medically indicated for a particular reason.

It's better to question why being so controlling is of interest to you. What if your wisdom and astrological knowledge were flawed?

You know the saying, "Let go, and let God."

I was actually generally curious. And I don't want to actually control what kind of birth chart my child has haha.

My gf doesn't believe in astrology really anyways. And I wouldn't want her to get a C-section just because of astrology haha.

But I was just curious, reading about astrology. I wouldn't want my baby to have the "best" chart (there is no way there can be anything that's the best with the future transits); but I wouldn't want them to have the most difficult chart (e.g. with the personal planets conjuncting with malefic starts) either.

And in other cultures/religions, there are "auspicious" and "non-auspicious" days to get married/have children. I was just curious if there was some way we could astrologically determine what days the personal planets wouldn't be conjunct in malefic stars?

JUPITERASC

JA, I had to laugh at this.

Great - laughter is the best medicine - keep on laughing :smile:

You know how to copy and paste, but have you actually tried this in real life?
Theory is one thing, the realities of relationships, female biological cycles, and conception are something else.
Are you a parent?
If so, how did this work for you and/or your child's/children's mother?
Even funnier
is that you clearly have no clue regarding the considerable research
by Dr Jonas on the topic
http://www.lunarium.co.uk/articles/jonas.jsp

JUPITERASC

I was actually generally curious. And I don't want to actually control what kind of birth chart my child has haha.

My gf doesn't believe in astrology really anyways. And I wouldn't want her to get a C-section just because of astrology haha.

But I was just curious, reading about astrology.
I wouldn't want my baby to have the "best" chart (there is no way there can be anything that's the best with the future transits);
but I wouldn't want them to have the most difficult chart
(e.g. with the personal planets conjuncting with malefic starts) either

And in other cultures/religions, there are "auspicious" and "non-auspicious" days to get married/have children.
I was just curious if there was some way we could astrologically determine what days the personal planets
wouldn't be conjunct in malefic stars?
There's no mystery.......Simply check an Ephemeris :smile:
either buy your own
on amazon for example
or
link to a 9000 year FREE ONLINE EPHEMERIS
http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swepha_e.htm

and another http://www.khaldea.com/kldaephem/2000/jun2016gmt.shtml

waybread

So tell me about your personal experience with any of this, JA.

Eugen Jonas' article that you linked flies in the face of modern medical science on women's fertility. This isn't the place to describe it, but there are reputable medical websites that will spell it out for you.

http://skepdic.com/jonas.html

I don't wish to get into anybody's intimate details, but frankly, it can be difficult for couples to schedule their intimate moments with the kind of precision required of Jonas's method, even assuming any legitimacy for it. We can imagine a woman's ideal time being at say, 9:00 am when she and her husband or partner have to be at work. By the time 10:00 pm or so rolls around when they are able to go to bed, the moon will have moved over 6 degrees, and may have changed signs, thus meaning their ideal time won't come up again for weeks. Nothing in Jonas's method, even if we overlook his bad science, would give an ideal birth date of the kind that rollindays inquired about. Even working retroactively to guesstimate conception charts, a fertile day may not coincide with a great due date 9 months later.

Then do we assume tropical or sidereal astrology?

katydid

But I was just curious, reading about astrology. I wouldn't want my baby to have the "best" chart (there is no way there can be anything that's the best with the future transits); but I wouldn't want them to have the most difficult chart (e.g. with the personal planets conjuncting with malefic starts) either.

And in other cultures/religions, there are "auspicious" and "non-auspicious" days to get married/have children. I was just curious if there was some way we could astrologically determine what days the personal planets wouldn't be conjunct in malefic stars?

That is why people choose wedding dates. That is something we can control, as opposed to birth dates of our children. If we choose a good wedding date, then 'healthy children' should be covered under that election chart as well.:smile:

JUPITERASC

So tell me about your personal experience with any of this, JA.
You seem keen on personal experience anecdotal evidence WB
and
since you have frequently stated in the past
that you are a retired mother of two now adult children :smile:
providing us with your own personal experience disproving the Jonas claim would be helpful aka apposite

Osamenor

Staff member

and
providing us with your own personal experience disproving the Jonas claim would be helpful aka apposite
Waybread HAS provided her personal experience, to the extent that it's appropriate for this forum:

I don't wish to get into anybody's intimate details, but frankly, it can be difficult for couples to schedule their intimate moments with the kind of precision required of Jonas's method, even assuming any legitimacy for it. We can imagine a woman's ideal time being at say, 9:00 am when she and her husband or partner have to be at work. By the time 10:00 pm or so rolls around when they are able to go to bed, the moon will have moved over 6 degrees, and may have changed signs, thus meaning their ideal time won't come up again for weeks.
Anyone who's ever had an ongoing sexual relationship can attest to the impossibility of scheduling sex at an "ideal" time... and that includes people who haven't tried to conceive. Anyone who ever has tried to conceive knows how small the window of fertility is, so trying to reach that right there, with work and other commitments happening at the same time, is tricky enough. How on earth can anyone meet those "ideal" times on top of that?

Bunraku

Great - laughter is the best medicine - keep on laughing :smile:

Even funnier
is that you clearly have no clue regarding the considerable research
by Dr Jonas on the topic
http://www.lunarium.co.uk/articles/jonas.jsp

I was in class and I suddenly thought of this post and I just started laughing so hard while trying to keep it in. I was doing that for two hours straight.

Who needs TV

I love this forum.

Last edited:

waybread

and

I couldn't possibly, JA-- my children are now in their 30s. But if you know anything about scientific claims, you'd know that one-off anecdotal information doesn't enter into a legitimate scientific study.

But maybe you're just making a prurient inquiry into my sex life.....

But please let us know how the Jonas method works for you when you get to that stage of life.

JUPITERASC

I couldn't possibly, JA-- my children are now in their 30s.
But if you know anything about scientific claims,
you'd know that one-off anecdotal information doesn't enter into a legitimate scientific study.
and so one wonders why WB you said
despite the fact that "one-off anecdotal information doesn't enter into a legitimate scientific study" :smile:
and I quote

JA, I had to laugh at this.
have you actually tried this in real life?
Theory is one thing, the realities of relationships, female biological cycles, and conception are something else.
Are you a parent? If so, how did this work for you and/or your child's/children's mother?

then you seem to wonder
and I quote:

But maybe you're just making a prurient inquiry into my sex life.....
maybe not
consider the obvious fact that my comments
simply show that you yourself "maybe just making a prurient inquiry....."

But please let us know how the Jonas method works for you when you get to that stage of life.
for your own "maybe prurient interest" presumably
or maybe not