I don't feel like my Aquarius Moon !!!!!!! WTF?

Stellium6th

Mercury In cancer in 12th house. Venus about a degree away from the cusp of 12th house. Venus in Gemini with it's ruler in 12th house... A correlation, maybe?

sibylline

I would suppose the Moon would be about emotion regardless of what Sign it's in, just triggered in different ways. Aqua Moon isn't cold and detached in my experience, just observant and reserved most of the time.

I didn't mean the Aqua Moon is detached most of the time but the ability to detach and distance from feelings, when necessary, is there. If you don't agree, I don't really know what else to say. I know a lot, a lot of Aqua Moons, and this has been my experience, barring strong mitigating factors.

david starling

I didn't mean the Aqua Moon is detached most of the time but the ability to detach and distance from feelings, when necessary, is there. If you don't agree, I don't really know what else to say. I know a lot, a lot of Aqua Moons, and this has been my experience, barring strong mitigating factors.

I totally agree. Also, Sun in Water is most affected by the accompanying Moon-sign, and the Moon being in a Water-sign will impact any Sun-sign significantly.

Last edited:

katydid

Yes, I agree. My GeminiSun, Sag Rising, Moon in Aquarius daughter has the ability to cry when feeling emotional, HOWEVER at some point she seems to be able to get control of her tears, and she becomes very rational and 'matter of fact' about her worries, and tries to come up with a solution. She is big into lists of pros and cons. Many of our phone calls involve her telling me her list of pros and cons about a given difficult situation, and her dispassionate way of making a decision. And once she makes that decision she usually sticks with it. Even though she has a lot of mutability, Asc, MC, Sun, Jupiter, her Moon in Aquarius gives her stability and strength to stick to her reasoned decisions---usually. lol

Kitchy

Banned
Bun -

what is the significance you have attached to this statement that you are plastering it everywhere you can, and did i miss something about your aquarian moon and intellectualizing emotions?

if so, please tell how it relates to this post.

if not, knock it off. please and thank-you.

;)

Bunraku

As an former-Aquarius Moon [I don’t use sidereal anymore], who doesn’t happen to intellectualize their emotions, it is important to recognize the metaphor that is applicable in this situation. Saturn, the acid, human emotions (lack of self control), the cocaine, and the human, the rat, are all recipes in this story.

Saturn gives trials, lessons, and tribulations, so what lesson can get get from this cold, wet rock in a warm, airy sign? Where is this supposed “Saturn” in the chart? What aspects?

Conspiracy theorist? Any answers? :joyful:

Last edited:

david starling

I don't fear emotion. I just try to experience only the emotions I want. If an unwanted emotion comes along, I tune it out or send it packing. Music really helps me do that.:cool:
Personally, I prefer strong emotions to weak ones, if they're the right kind. And, gotta get angry once in a while--I mean, there's so much to get angry about!:annoyed:

Last edited:

craft94

Generally I agree with most here. However, most of the Aqua Moon men I know are not very detached, not IMO. I've seen them all cry in regards to a personal situation. I think the whole chart needs to be taken into account because the Aqua Moon seems to manifest in different ways depending on what else is there. The men I know have a lot of water and Mars energy, which competes with the detachment and distance of Aqua.

My thoughts exactly. I'd imagine an Aqua moon conjunct Neptune in the 4th house conjunct the IC must be a lot different than like Aqua Moon in the 3rd house conjunct Saturn

Kitchy

Banned
Let's role play!

Moon Aquarius and Moon in Capricorn kid arguing over a toy that they both want to play with.

Who cries first?

ashriia

The moon in aqua tells the other kid "give it to me and I will show you something" the cap moon kid agrees(being an earth moon and all). The aqua moon takes the toy apart trying to do something neat with it but winds up just breaking it and has no idea how to fix it. The cap moon kid falls into a mood, remembering being given the toy, and how now it's ruined, and sulks and sulks. The end.

katydid

The moon in aqua tells the other kid "give it to me and I will show you something" the cap moon kid agrees(being an earth moon and all). The aqua moon takes the toy apart trying to do something neat with it but winds up just breaking it and has no idea how to fix it. The cap moon kid falls into a mood, remembering being given the toy, and how now it's ruined, and sulks and sulks. The end.

Pretty accurate. lol

My daughter has an Aquarius Moon and my son has a Taurus Moon, trining his Capricorn stellium. That is how their childhood went much of the time. He was older so he would build something , painstakingly, with his Legos, and she would come along and 'modify' it with her unique Aquarius perspective, and it would fall over or implode and so would he...:bandit:

Kitchy

Banned
Let's role play!

Moon Aquarius and Moon in Capricorn kid arguing over a toy that they both want to play with.

Who cries first?

Both are invested themselves. Being free or being not one-upped.
Moon in Aquarius kid wants to out-think ahead and already knows that Saturn kid is stuck on it. This is where Aquarius evolves from Cap.

"Why do you want it? What are you going to do with it?" Aquarius asks.

"I'm going to play with it and show you how this cool thing works.." Cap says.

"I already know how it works. Big Deal. Show me something different"

"Like what?"

"Like a spaceship or something"

Capricorn thinks....

"Okay! Give it to me and I'll show you"

"Tell me first"

Neither cries. They just realize they will never reach agreements unless they have the same purpose in mind. They're too much alike.

Bunraku

I found this over the web. I think Conspiracy will find it useful and hopefully it will guide him to the right direction.

659l8tg.jpg