Will my out of state move go well? (Reuniting with ex)

saturnsayshi

Hi all,

I'm moving to another state in a little over a week. I really need some advice as to how it may go. (I set the horary chart for a little after the expected arrival time of my flight -- they always run late anyways...)

I've never been to this state, signed the lease sight-unseen, and am reuniting with my former fiance I haven't seen in a year and a half.
(If you're curious, full story on the ex from this older thread: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44670)

I'm having a minor crisis of confidence because despite being single this *entire* last 1.5 years and wanting to be able to work things out with my ex, I just met someone else new a couple weeks ago (nothing has happened... the two men are aware of each other... both claim they just want me to be happy no matter what... the level of non-possessive understanding is making me absolutely lose my mind.)
(Story at this newer thread: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50572)

Help.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_91_move_in.811.31857.jpg
    astro_2gw_91_move_in.811.31857.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 22

saturnsayshi

Reading about the Venus Rx bringing former flames back into peoples' lives to complete old karma really hits a note here. Interesting that so many people are experiencing similar astro-weirding.

Anachiel

You are signified by Saturn and, really rather well placed...and the Moon, which also rules the 7th house, is going directly to a trine of you. As far as this chart goes, it looks fine to me. :)

saturnsayshi

You are signified by Saturn and, really rather well placed...and the Moon, which also rules the 7th house, is going directly to a trine of you. As far as this chart goes, it looks fine to me. :)

Thanks for taking a look, Anachiel! I'll check in next month and give you an update. :)

dr. farr

Actually this is an event chart (set for the time just after arrival to the new location)
So:
-inceptionally (Maximum et al) the Moon is in a fixed sign (Aquarius) which indicates mixed circumstances soon after the arrival; however, lord of the Moon's sign, Saturn, is posited in a cardinal sign (Libra) and also in its exaltation, so the later developments at the new location will be positive and favorable
-lord of the ascendant, Saturn, is in exaltation in Libra and in the 10th whole sign house of advancement: bodes well for success in the new location
-7th whole sign house ruled by Moon and posits Mercury: indicates a very fluid state regarding relationships at the new location; very subject to emotional impulses (Cancer)
-Pluto rises in the ascending sign: indications that the move will bring much "to the surface", possibly in a volcano-like manner...

All in all, I think a beneficial change, but watch out regarding the emotional/relationship angle!

saturnsayshi

Actually this is an event chart (set for the time just after arrival to the new location)
So:
-inceptionally (Maximum et al) the Moon is in a fixed sign (Aquarius) which indicates mixed circumstances soon after the arrival; however, lord of the Moon's sign, Saturn, is posited in a cardinal sign (Libra) and also in its exaltation, so the later developments at the new location will be positive and favorable
-lord of the ascendant, Saturn, is in exaltation in Libra and in the 10th whole sign house of advancement: bodes well for success in the new location
-7th whole sign house ruled by Moon and posits Mercury: indicates a very fluid state regarding relationships at the new location; very subject to emotional impulses (Cancer)
-Pluto rises in the ascending sign: indications that the move will bring much "to the surface", possibly in a volcano-like manner...

All in all, I think a beneficial change, but watch out regarding the emotional/relationship angle!

Thanks for helping out again, Dr. Farr! I've never cast an horary chart, so I had a feeling I was doing it wrong.

I also noticed that ominous Pluto rising and I would not be surprised if our old issues do come up. I hadn't really noticed the Cancer 7th house at first pass.

I'm feeling very optimistic, but also like I could be in a completely different place (emotionally or literally located somewhere else) 6 months from now. It will be interesting to see what happens...

saturnsayshi

Update:

I was scheduled to leave tomorrow, but my plans fell through this morning. Relationship ended, flight cancelled, lease broken, possessions being shipped back to me.

Anachiel

Eeesh, I'm sorry to hear that. Perhaps a horary would have been better than the event chart. Course, if only you could have landed, the event chart for the landing looked fine.....guess that saying about destinations instead of the journey may apply here...Or, is it the enjoy the journey because the destination isn't all it's cracked up to be...?

Perhaps it is a blessing in disguise. Better all this come out now then later maybe....?

saturnsayshi

Eeesh, I'm sorry to hear that. Perhaps a horary would have been better than the event chart. Course, if only you could have landed, the event chart for the landing looked fine.....guess that saying about destinations instead of the journey may apply here...Or, is it the enjoy the journey because the destination isn't all it's cracked up to be...?

Perhaps it is a blessing in disguise. Better all this come out now then later maybe....?

That's life, right?

It was actually my choice to end things, although it wasn't at all planned. After six years of trying to make this struggling relationship work, I met someone new three weeks ago who is immediately more compatible. Even if things don't work out with the new guy (although they are very serious in a this-only-happens-once-in-a-lifetime kind of way), it woke me up to the fact that my existing relationship was at its end.

dr. farr

The Pluto volcano which I mentioned in my delineation of the event chart, erupted!! And the warning about the emotional/relationship angle seems in retrospect to have been an important red flag!