hansa yog

pranam to all respected astrologer

i have mithun lagan & Tenth lord guru in tenth house . I read about that it call hans yog.
Please tell me what is the effect of this yog???

And when will it activate ?????

Thanks

aq17

General Rules:
Hansa Yoga Makes a native lucky successful and intelligent. It shows its effects based on the aspects and dasha. This yoga makes a native egoist in general - if in ascendent.
If this yoga is in 10th house, good savings and promotion/success in profession are indicated.

dhundhun

In general a horoscope has 10-25 prominent yoga. They work collectively. For asking analysis based on Yoga, it is very important to list all prominent yoga and Dasa.

It is customary in Indian astrologers to please a person by telling one good yoga in chart, which may never materialize because of other negative yoga present in chart.

You know you have Hans Yoga - be happy about it. For practical analysis list of all the yoga required as well as dasa. It is comprehensive work - rarely Astrologers use yoga collectively because the time it takes.

dhundhun

You asked about financial aspects.

There has been couple of Astrological challenges for the past couple of years, specially on home front, those are now ending.

I feel, this March (next month) onwards things will improve - its like jump start. You need to take initiative as well as put efforts to get things in your favor.

By May 2011, you will find financial stability. It will be helpful to remember that planets are indicative - you take opportunities to your favor or lose it. Looking at your chart, it seems that you will put your best efforts for getting things in favor. You have for one year favorable factors.

Good luck.

thanks lots for ur deep insight

Yes sir ur right i struggler lot in past. Every things got with delay like marriage , job...............

kindest regards

i am facing same situation as predicted by dhundhunji PLEASE SHED SOME LIGHT ON MY CHART. I must needed your help

Kindest regards

Last edited: