Toxic Relationships

kedisiva

Hello, all my relationships were toxic and long-term. Actually, not only relationships but all my friends were problematic. To be honest I am tired of this. I want some advice to learn about my relationships for the future. Will toxic people always be in my life? Thanks.

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    51.7 KB · Views: 40

waybread

I believe in choice-centered astrology. I do not believe in a mechanistic, fatalistic view of the cosmos that gives us few or no choices. So I would suggest you analyse why you seem to gravitate towards these relationships, and then set some simple, realistic goals for changing them for the better.

Your 11th house of friends does seem to be a little troubled, with its ruler Mercury squaring Neptune and your moon. You may think with your feelings more than with your head. But also, with your sun (identity,) Venus (femininity) and Saturn (hardships) all bound up in a trine with Pluto and sextile with Uranus, isn't there a part of you that gravitates towards relationships with someone who you fundamentally know won't be good for you, just because you crave the intensity of experience?

This is just a hunch. It looks like you are also blessed with a rich imagination. Are you an artist?

Renee35

Hello, all my relationships were toxic and long-term. Actually, not only relationships but all my friends were problematic. To be honest I am tired of this. I want some advice to learn about my relationships for the future. Will toxic people always be in my life? Thanks.

No, you'll settle down with a loyal, sarcastic, semi-materalistic, lover of beauty and the arts, this person will do well with money and be a nice dresser. Look around for someone you may already know, dc in taurus promises a long term life mate. Also, you're still a baby.

I'm 32 and alone!! (sans my babies, they're like 2 husbands)

kedisiva

I believe in choice-centered astrology. I do not believe in a mechanistic, fatalistic view of the cosmos that gives us few or no choices. So I would suggest you analyse why you seem to gravitate towards these relationships, and then set some simple, realistic goals for changing them for the better.

Your 11th house of friends does seem to be a little troubled, with its ruler Mercury squaring Neptune and your moon. You may think with your feelings more than with your head. But also, with your sun (identity,) Venus (femininity) and Saturn (hardships) all bound up in a trine with Pluto and sextile with Uranus, isn't there a part of you that gravitates towards relationships with someone who you fundamentally know won't be good for you, just because you crave the intensity of experience?

This is just a hunch. It looks like you are also blessed with a rich imagination. Are you an artist?

Sorry for the late reply I didn't see this before. And thanks for it. I am not an artist but I have always wanted to be one. I love creating things if it answers your
question :)