Please help, I am so afraid!!!

Renee35

Hello there, I'm new and I haven't filled out the introduction yet...
I am dealing with some very uneasy things at present, including a convicted stalker, an ex-lawyer who called himself the "piper", corrupt policemen, and I've had to file 4 reports with the FBI in the past month.

I have 2 sons, they've lived with my their entire lives, I keep getting anonymous threats that I'm going to :lose my sons, lose my job, go to jail, and be murdered. Thus far everything ASIDE from murder has been attempted (hence, those FBI reports). My transits are decent (by my estimation...) into the start of November and then it appears I'm set for another terrible tragedy (or tragedies) in my life, this is compounded due to the threats and the very real & very powerful people that are making them.

Here is my natal chart, I'm interested in knowing truly what you think of the threats versus how my charts affected in the 8 weeks ahead (or 12 if you want to figure those out). :eek:
Please help wise astrologers, please, please, please... I need to know what you think, even if it's bad - to prepare. I'm concerned also because my eldest autistic son and my youngest son are both being hit with some not so good transits too - during the same time. And, for the record I have been wrongfully arrested, for 21 hours - 7 years ago (and I'm about to enter into Saturn SQ my Asc 0 degrees on Nov. 15th...) - in the wrongful arrest before my stalker was caught and subsequently convicted, in attempting to frame me/stalk me, et cetra, with help from his millionaire parents. Now add to him, the Piper (ex lawyer) who for the record is a Capricorn Sun, Leo Moon, Taurus Rising, Scorpio Psyche (VERY scorpio, I think his rising is not in Taurus but, rather Scorpio, but he claimed Taurus). The ex stalker is a Leo Sun, Taurus Moon, and Scorpio Rising. I think I attached my chart correctly? My sons are (eldest) Cancer Sun, Scorpio Moon, Virgo Rising, youngest is Sagittarius Sun, Aquarius Moon, and Scorpio rising...

Please help, I feel like I'm about to have all of these threats come true next month!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or in December (I stopped looking past Nov. 30th)....
I need & can handle the truth, I realize the "right" and "fair" thing does NOT always happen and I believe in God having a plan even amidst turmoil, chaos and corruption.

Thank you in advance...
astro_w2gw_renee.85117.25167.gif
:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

HoldOrFold

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're having.

Could you provide your birth data so I can generate the chart myself? Would help to look at progressions and things.

Also, is where you living in your natal location or have you moved to a different location. If so where are you now?

Renee35

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're having.

Could you provide your birth data so I can generate the chart myself? Would help to look at progressions and things.

Also, is where you living in your natal location or have you moved to a different location. If so where are you now?

Thank you so much for your reply, my birth info is as follows:
Dec. 4th, 1985
12:54 PM
Pasco, Washington

Still currently in Washington...
I'm excited to see what you see!!!
Thank you again :)

rahu

Banned
hi Renee35

the first aspect that may pertain to your problem is that you have sedna conjunct the north node and pluto conjunct the south node with orcus square the node.
this leads me to believe that your current danger is because something you have said or published . sedna shows you are a truth teller but with pluto and orcus involved the truths you see have connected to cultural taboos and/or covert governmental agencies or corporate corruption .

it also seems that part of your problem is connected with your parents. so it may be that elements and experiences in their lives have given you dark insights to the underbelly of the culture/covert agencies.

it is possible that you have disclosed abusive actions/or conditions involving social prominent individuals.

but overall it seems your current problems are stemming fro your role as a whistler blower of some kind.

currently in your moment chart and natal composite, there is a Neptune square to mercury wit mercury opposed to your named asteroid. so it seems the verbal threats will not continue. but the mercury/Neptune square's midpoint is conjunct to Jupiter which indicates that someone in your workplace is behind these messages, or that you problems are intertwined with your work.the mercury/nessus square also implies that you know of abusive, potential sexually abusive situations and if this is correct and mentioned this to others, then you my be getting a negative reaction from the individual associate with these dark deeds.

the node was square your mercury is at 29scorp59 which happened on may 5th. the node was conjunct you nessus at 26leo57 on june 7th.

so it seems that this was the period during which you divulged things that someone wants hidden.

you have a sun/Uranus conjunction opposed to Lilith. this shows that astral influences and dreams come thru you. this can give prophetic dreams and psychic abilities. but it also allows other entities or people to influence your emotions subconsciously . wit sun opposed to chiron ,you have a very intelligent,sharp with a analytical,investigative mind so it is possible that you "figured" something out or saw something but did not realize how deep/dangerous these sensations/information was.

in addition you have the vertex on the descendant/ascendant axis.
this aspect can give you otherworldly sensations/experiences or visions.
strange inexplicable experiences or coincidences may have occurred to you, so you my have a sense that you life is subject to karma or fate in a real way. I am not sure how this directly applies to your problem, but it seems that you are being harassed by individuals that can use occult energies if need be.

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
after further consideration, I feel that you may have exposed illegal business dealing or some sort of civil corruption. it may be that corporate interest have paid off politicians for allowing illegal corporate actions.

rahu

HoldOrFold

Thank you so much for your reply, my birth info is as follows:
Dec. 4th, 1985
12:54 PM
Pasco, Washington

Still currently in Washington...
I'm excited to see what you see!!!
Thank you again :)

Thanks, will have a look. By the way what was that chart you posted before? It had Pluto in Sagittarius which looks like it's from 1999 or the early 2000's.

Renee35

Wow, thank you Rahu, my primary concern is whether or not things are getting worse next month as I will have Saturn SQ my ASC and it's my understanding - that is going to bring me much pain, like hypothetically being "wrongfully arrested" and or LOSING my sons to my abuser, thanks to my ex (also abuser) lawyer. I have replied to your quote, within the quote and I appreciate your deep insights, I know little about asteroids so it was FASCINATING, to say the least, and as I am sure you won't be surprised - very accurate. Do you have any insight as to what is happening in November (the bad...).
My replies in your quote are in red.
hi Renee35

the first aspect that may pertain to your problem is that you have sedna conjunct the north node and pluto conjunct the south node with orcus square the node.
this leads me to believe that your current danger is because something you have said or published . sedna shows you are a truth teller but with pluto and orcus involved the truths you see have connected to cultural taboos and/or covert governmental agencies or corporate corruption .

Yes, very true - I've had to file multiple FBI reports, I have dealt with more than 1 corrupt (but, brilliant lawyer) and even a detective (who may or may not be corrupt, I'm just unsure about him).

it also seems that part of your problem is connected with your parents. so it may be that elements and experiences in their lives have given you dark insights to the underbelly of the culture/covert agencies.
I had what many would say was a "difficult" childhood.
it is possible that you have disclosed abusive actions/or conditions involving social prominent individuals.
My ex attorney, who's wife divorced him and whom used to call himself the "Piper" and the "Master Manipulator" - used to brag about going to lunch with: "Judges, commissioners and policemen". He is a very popular man...
but overall it seems your current problems are stemming fro your role as a whistler blower of some kind.
Yes...I do have Mars in Libra...
currently in your moment chart and natal composite, there is a Neptune square to mercury wit mercury opposed to your named asteroid. so it seems the verbal threats will not continue. but the mercury/Neptune square's midpoint is conjunct to Jupiter which indicates that someone in your workplace is behind these messages, or that you problems are intertwined with your work.the mercury/nessus square also implies that you know of abusive, potential sexually abusive situations and if this is correct and mentioned this to others, then you my be getting a negative reaction from the individual associate with these dark deeds.
That would be the Piper and he or one of his chronies or lady friends (he has many) just 1 starred me at my work, yesterday. I am a tarot reader.
the node was square your mercury is at 29scorp59 which happened on may 5th. the node was conjunct you nessus at 26leo57 on june 7th.
In May I wrote an anonymous prophecy that the piper and my abuser (stalker/childrens father) read - it's come true, for the most part. On June 7th, the 2 together (I have only circumstatial evidence) had me investigated by 2 private "political" agecies, both reports were closed and unfounded.
so it seems that this was the period during which you divulged things that someone wants hidden.
Yes...!!!

you have a sun/Uranus conjunction opposed to Lilith. this shows that astral influences and dreams come thru you. this can give prophetic dreams and psychic abilities. but it also allows other entities or people to influence your emotions subconsciously . wit sun opposed to chiron ,you have a very intelligent,sharp with a analytical,investigative mind so it is possible that you "figured" something out or saw something but did not realize how deep/dangerous these sensations/information was.
That would be my prophecies in May...And, what I saw from Dec. 2015 to present...

in addition you have the vertex on the descendant/ascendant axis.
this aspect can give you otherworldly sensations/experiences or visions.
strange inexplicable experiences or coincidences may have occurred to you, so you my have a sense that you life is subject to karma or fate in a real way. I am not sure how this directly applies to your problem, but it seems that you are being harassed by individuals that can use occult energies if need be.
The 2 men that are most certainly involved have strong Scorpio aspects in their charts. Piper: Capricorn Sun, Leo Moon, Claims to have Taurus Rising...But, I believe it's Cancer or Scorpio - has eros in Sagittarius and Psyche in Scorpio - the stalker/abuser/childrens father has Leo Sun, Taurus Moon, Scorpio Rising, and MILLIONAIRE parents...

rahu

Thank you so much, Rahu...

Renee35

Thanks, will have a look. By the way what was that chart you posted before? It had Pluto in Sagittarius which looks like it's from 1999 or the early 2000's.

Hmm...I used Astrodienst 1st, I thought Pluto was in Scorpio normally in my chart, looking forward to your take my friend!!!

rahu

Banned
hi renee

thank you for the detailed feedback. it will take me a day to get a hold on the transits in November, but I will get back to you on this question

rahu

Renee35

hi renee

thank you for the detailed feedback. it will take me a day to get a hold on the transits in November, but I will get back to you on this question

rahu
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, and once more THANK YOU!!!

HoldOrFold

Hmm...I used Astrodienst 1st, I thought Pluto was in Scorpio normally in my chart, looking forward to your take my friend!!!

Jupiter is an important planet in your chart because it rules both your Midheaven and Ascendant. Transiting Neptune is also inconjunct your Jupiter which could relate to the stalker who usually form delusions or fantasies in regards to the targetted person. Your Jupiter has also been undergoing a square by progressed Mars for some time which could indicate the threats to yourself (Ascendant) and your career/status (Midheaven). Progressed Mars is also inconjunct your Sun which rules the 6th house which some say signifies enemies.

In terms of future events, I'd keep an eye out for any transiting planet coming up to the 12th degree of the sign it's in because it could be a trigger for the Jupiter/Sun/Neptune/P.Mars dynamic.

Progressed Saturn is also squaring your natal Moon which rules the 5th house of children, so there's obviously a feeling of heaviness and responsibility there as well. But I don't think this particular progression directly ties into this situation since Saturn progressions are very longterm.

Renee35

Jupiter is an important planet in your chart because it rules both your Midheaven and Ascendant. Transiting Neptune is also inconjunct your Jupiter which could relate to the stalker who usually form delusions or fantasies in regards to the targetted person. Your Jupiter has also been undergoing a square by progressed Mars for some time which could indicate the threats to yourself (Ascendant) and your career/status (Midheaven). Progressed Mars is also inconjunct your Sun which rules the 6th house which some say signifies enemies.

In terms of future events, I'd keep an eye out for any transiting planet coming up to the 12th degree of the sign it's in because it could be a trigger for the Jupiter/Sun/Neptune/P.Mars dynamic.

Progressed Saturn is also squaring your natal Moon which rules the 5th house of children, so there's obviously a feeling of heaviness and responsibility there as well. But I don't think this particular progression directly ties into this situation since Saturn progressions are very longterm.
I do have lots of enemies, I always ascribed to them to the 12th (unknown) and the 8th and 7th (psychos and KNOWN).

The heaviness is a need to protect them, I'm the only 1 that will.
Thanks for your input!!!

kshantaram

Premium Member
rahu the north node now for 1.5yr transit leo 11th inimical for libra asc,
stress from foreigners-foreign friends and relatioships and other races;

inimical sun lord 11th over cap 4th, stressed 4h house matters,
health, mother, property; knees-heart-lungs affected;

sun-mer cap 4th, aptitude for maths, oratory abilities-teaching etc;

ketu separative south node now transit mars-acq 5th, coming 1.5yr,
detachment from romance-children-position;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-lower legs-head-throat-teeth etc;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers/roses tues mornings;

mars acq 5th irritable temperament affecting romance/relationship;
while may have technical-mechanical-innovative aptitudes;
mars lord 7th over 5th gains from spouse;

sat currently transit sag 3rd, good for initiative-progress; and change;

sat sag aspect own acq 5th not good for health of children to watch/care,
while separative ketu too transits mars-acq;

5-7m down the line sat moves to own cap 4th,
good for property matters; while may tend to move home/distant lands;
sat transit sun-mer cap could impact health and mother;
sat cap elevated aspect over libra asc, protective of self;

jup in a month or two moon-debilated scorpio 2nd for family-fin;
research-occult aptitudes;
trine aspect own pisces 6th protective of health-employment;
while may be supportive of competitors/opponents to watch?

transit jup scorpio opp natal sat taurus 8th,
misjudgments-missed opportunities in family-financial matters to care;

natal jup lord 6th over 7th, stress in relationship/business,
abdominal-liver health issues;
jup trine own sag-venus 3rd supportive of initiative, arts,
communications-writings;
jup trine leo 11th supportive of income-gains-friendships;

natal sat taurus 8th, aptitude for food technology-cuisine and research;
prone to chronic health issues, throat-tooth-constipation etc,
sat 8th good for longevity and insurance;
moon-sat opp stress in family-finances-health;

moon debilated scorpio secretive, suspicious, sentimental;
wear pearl for moon;

hope observations help adapt, share how true-insightful-useful-helpful;
focus on the outcomes, ignore technical references for record;

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Renee35

Thanks for your reply my Vedic friend, I responded per your request in red!!!

rahu the north node now for 1.5yr transit leo 11th inimical for libra asc,
stress from foreigners-foreign friends and relatioships and other races;
I love foreigners and have a great group of friends (selective)...So, no issues there...

inimical sun lord 11th over cap 4th, stressed 4h house matters,
health, mother, property; knees-heart-lungs affected;
My mother extorts money from me with threats if I don't pay her more and more she'll do this, that or the other. We've never gotten along, but she pulls thru at the last moment in emergencies. Our relationship is not so good, but it never has been!
sun-mer cap 4th, aptitude for maths, oratory abilities-teaching etc;
I feel I am inept at these things but I do teach (tarot, wee one's).

ketu separative south node now transit mars-acq 5th, coming 1.5yr,
detachment from romance-children-position;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-lower legs-head-throat-teeth etc;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers/roses tues mornings;

Not sure what this means, can you elaborate? I shouldn't be seperated from my children (ever) so would love to know what this is about. I do have a filling that fell out that I need to have fixed.
mars acq 5th irritable temperament affecting romance/relationship;
while may have technical-mechanical-innovative aptitudes;
mars lord 7th over 5th gains from spouse;
No spouse.

sat currently transit sag 3rd, good for initiative-progress; and change;
All things are in flux & motion ;)
sat sag aspect own acq 5th not good for health of children to watch/care,
while separative ketu too transits mars-acq;
?
5-7m down the line sat moves to own cap 4th,
good for property matters; while may tend to move home/distant lands;
sat transit sun-mer cap could impact health and mother;
sat cap elevated aspect over libra asc, protective of self;
Excellent, we'll be moving next summer!!!
jup in a month or two moon-debilated scorpio 2nd for family-fin;
research-occult aptitudes;
I'm a tarot reader...
trine aspect own pisces 6th protective of health-employment;
while may be supportive of competitors/opponents to watch?
Not sure what you mean by supportive of competitors/opponents to watch? I don't consider myself to be in competition with any fellow readers, although some are certainly viewing me as a threat (I'm not).
transit jup scorpio opp natal sat taurus 8th,
misjudgments-missed opportunities in family-financial matters to care;

Yes, 5 years ago I agreed to move into a home that is under my mothers name, hence, being extorted ***** and I said no over and over before agreeing, should have listened to myself but, here I am.

natal jup lord 6th over 7th, stress in relationship/business,
abdominal-liver health issues;
jup trine own sag-venus 3rd supportive of initiative, arts,
communications-writings;
jup trine leo 11th supportive of income-gains-friendships;
Good news it sounds like?
natal sat taurus 8th, aptitude for food technology-cuisine and research;
prone to chronic health issues, throat-tooth-constipation etc,
sat 8th good for longevity and insurance;
moon-sat opp stress in family-finances-health;

moon debilated scorpio secretive, suspicious, sentimental;
wear pearl for moon;
I am secretive.
hope observations help adapt, share how true-insightful-useful-helpful;
focus on the outcomes, ignore technical references for record;
Thank you!!!
wishing well,
Same to you!!!!

kshantaram

detectahead

Be careful of manipulation thru prominent figures using deceivement in which to entrap you. This could be sudden and unexpected. Your last solar return shows (and I look at 1° orbs only),moon square pluto, mercury conjunct Neptune, saturn conjunct uranus.
Your next solar return shows that this could all be coming to a head. Moon square Asc, mercury /saturn conjunct MC, uranus opposition mars, pluto conjunct 11th cusp, Jupiter moving into 8th. Progressions(and I look only at sun activating cusp lines) which will conjunct 11th cusp in October of 2020 and moon conjuncts MC

Last edited:

GoldenLion12

I believe with your Saturn Taurus/Scorpio Moon Axis, this is kind of like the green eyed monster. With Jupiter in Scorpio transits, this is probably going to expand your fear, survival mechanism, and you probably should read up on some emotional regulation, relaxation techniques, methods, and express your fears on paper, journal, blog, art. Maybe learn some grounding techniques, dance, zen walking, being out doors in the woods etc.

Under stressful events your imagination can get out of control, and the more you think negatively, spiral down in the lower mind of Scorpio, the harder it is for you to get out of the negative thinking. Try to get your thoughts up in the positive realm of Taurus. Listen to some positive affirmations, positive music, mediation, focus your mind on something positive. This is hard to do, but exactly what you can learn from the events. Staying grounded emotionally, focused, and Taurus/Scorpio manifesting what you desire to happen versus, allowing Scorpio to dominate your thoughts, emotions, feelings, and allowing fear to make bad choices where things spin out of control. This is fear, fight or flight, and your nervous system, anxiety, intensity. Move your body around like I stated. Stay in control of the situation.

The only way children are usually taken away, is by spinning out of control in fear, and making bad choices. And this is where you have to get neutral about other Scorpio's or Aries usually rattling your cage with threats, intimidation, emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, abuse. You have to take your personal power back, and set personal boundaries.

Most of the time what we're worried about never happens. And sometimes events like this happen to teach us to take our personal power back. I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time. Scorpio always has undercurrent of emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, financial death in your subconscious mind. Having Venus in Scorpio, Mars in Scorpio, Jupiter in Scorpio in my chart, I can tell you that some of it is just your own fears, imagination, and of course being in the situation, your mind will make up every kind of scenario there is. All there is is the moment right now. Try to keep yourself focused in the present. What's happen in your environment. It's safe. And since we're in Jupiter in Scorpio transit right now, it's magnifying your fears. Doing what it's supposed to do, digging down deep in your subconscious mind, (Purging), and bringing up what you need to face in life (fears, survival of the fittest).

I won't lie that Saturn in Taurus, will give you some losses in life, but this can be money, relationships, materialism, and sometimes family, but that doesn't mean it is right now in this situation, or the way you've been told. I don't think people should be telling you doom and gloom information like this if they're an astrologer. Some astrologers that are on the bad end of the deal, sometimes use fear to get money, and others are more ethical.

Taurus/Scorpio has it's blessings in life as well it's lessons, and I would just read up on it, to understand yourself, and how to turn it into positive energy instead of negative.

Renee35

Be careful of manipulation thru prominent figures using deceivement in which to entrap you. This could be sudden and unexpected. Your last solar return shows (and I look at 1° orbs only),moon square pluto, mercury conjunct Neptune, saturn conjunct uranus.
Your next solar return shows that this could all be coming to a head. Moon square Asc, mercury /saturn conjunct MC, uranus opposition mars, pluto conjunct 11th cusp, Jupiter moving into 8th. Progressions(and I look only at sun activating cusp lines) which will conjunct 11th cusp in October of 2020 and moon conjuncts MC

Thank you so much for your insight, I thought Mercury/Sat conjuncting the MC was supposed to be a godsend for my career, reputation and popularity - are you thinking that due to the moon sq opposiion, uranus opp to mars, as well as the house aspects speak to negativity? Could you elaborate or give some idea of what sort of happening you think may occur as a result of the culmination in the month to two ahead. My solar return is on my birthday, which I thought was when I'd be in the clear from any hard hitting/life altering aspects...But, I'm here to learn about other astrologers studies/research/life/events.

Really appreciated your post!!!

Renee35

Thank you for your reply, GoldenLion, love the name btw, do you have Leo somewhere in your chart? My replies are in red, thanks again!!
I believe with your Saturn Taurus/Scorpio Moon Axis, this is kind of like the green eyed monster. With Jupiter in Scorpio transits, this is probably going to expand your fear, survival mechanism, and you probably should read up on some emotional regulation, relaxation techniques, methods, and express your fears on paper, journal, blog, art. Maybe learn some grounding techniques, dance, zen walking, being out doors in the woods etc.
Thank you for that bit of information, creative visualization helps and I feel like a cloud has been lifted in the last week, however...due to the upcoming astral influences and the sudden cessation of threats to me (1st time in over 2 years) - I can't help but feel and think: "what's coming next?".
Under stressful events your imagination can get out of control, and the more you think negatively, spiral down in the lower mind of Scorpio, the harder it is for you to get out of the negative thinking. Try to get your thoughts up in the positive realm of Taurus. Listen to some positive affirmations, positive music, mediation, focus your mind on something positive. This is hard to do, but exactly what you can learn from the events. Staying grounded emotionally, focused, and Taurus/Scorpio manifesting what you desire to happen versus, allowing Scorpio to dominate your thoughts, emotions, feelings, and allowing fear to make bad choices where things spin out of control. This is fear, fight or flight, and your nervous system, anxiety, intensity. Move your body around like I stated. Stay in control of the situation.
So, take a clue from the 2nd house and indulge my senses to cross out the sense of "enemies" that are powerful, that are indeed out to get my (by their own cowardly omissions)...
The only way children are usually taken away, is by spinning out of control in fear, and making bad choices. And this is where you have to get neutral about other Scorpio's or Aries usually rattling your cage with threats, intimidation, emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, abuse. You have to take your personal power back, and set personal boundaries.
I don't know if this was a mistype or what you meant to say "...other Scorpio's or Aries" (I'm not a Scorpio, wish I was with this Jupiter transit). BUT, funnily enough, 2 of the KNOWN enemies are heavy on Scorpio and Aries in their natal charts.
Most of the time what we're worried about never happens. And sometimes events like this happen to teach us to take our personal power back. I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time. Scorpio always has undercurrent of emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, financial death in your subconscious mind. Having Venus in Scorpio, Mars in Scorpio, Jupiter in Scorpio in my chart, I can tell you that some of it is just your own fears, imagination, and of course being in the situation, your mind will make up every kind of scenario there is. All there is is the moment right now. Try to keep yourself focused in the present. What's happen in your environment. It's safe. And since we're in Jupiter in Scorpio transit right now, it's magnifying your fears. Doing what it's supposed to do, digging down deep in your subconscious mind, (Purging), and bringing up what you need to face in life (fears, survival of the fittest).
As far as the magnification goes is that what you encountered with Jupiter affecting your 12th (via your Sun in Scorpio) in the last year or what happened during this period, the aspect of my asc square saturn while mars is in opp to uranus and jupiter hitting my 12th/8th (using placidius and my Sun via the whole w/out looking at my asc) - I am nervous, then I remind myself that my natal chart is full of so many squares it's rare that I'll ever be entirely down and out and I have had lower lows than many (Americans...).

I won't lie that Saturn in Taurus, will give you some losses in life, but this can be money, relationships, materialism, and sometimes family, but that doesn't mean it is right now in this situation, or the way you've been told. I don't think people should be telling you doom and gloom information like this if they're an astrologer. Some astrologers that are on the bad end of the deal, sometimes use fear to get money, and others are more ethical.
I have Saturn in Sagittarius...A stellium of Sage energy and likewise, a big mouth. :unsure: I don't think anything anyone has written is fatalistic, I just want to know what or how bad and where things may go wrong for me in the coming 8 weeks...due mainly to those aspects I covered above.
Taurus/Scorpio has it's blessings in life as well it's lessons, and I would just read up on it, to understand yourself, and how to turn it into positive energy instead of negative.
Thank you for your calm my lady, very much appreciated.