Give me some insights please.

Tarooha

Hi guys. I’m lost right now. I’m trying to understand my chart better and I’m figuring out about the most suitable route to be financially well off. I have looked up on Youtube about how to find wealth and I really need your insight on these aspects. Hopefully, I understand this right. (I’m a newbie.) :happy:

My 2nd house is Pisces, my 8th house is Virgo, and my 11th house is Sagittarius. My Mercury, 8th house ruler, sits in the 11th house and sextile my Jupiter, ruler of my 11th house and co-ruler of my 2nd house, in the first house. My Jupiter also conjuncts Mars but not very close though. My Jupiter also squares Chiron in 10th house. Which Chiron conjuncts my MC.(This might not be that relevant but just so you know.) :joyful:

Hey, what do you think of this? What is the likely opportunity for me to take from this placements and aspects? Thank you.

Last edited:

Tarooha

Attachments

• F1E88598-496C-48AE-AE03-08FA495388C7.png
    F1E88598-496C-48AE-AE03-08FA495388C7.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 32

waybread

I think your chart shows a lot of ambition. Probably the best way for you to make money is through your career (ruler of the 10th house in the 10th.)

I'm just wondering if what you want is really the money so much as feelings of power.

Your 2nd house of your personal money and your 8th house (of money you share with other people, such as investments, inheritances, insurance, and the like) have no planets in them This doesn't mean you can't become wealthy, but just that your life focus may actually lie somewhere else.

I don't know what YouTube is showing these days, but my favorite financial guru for ordinary people is Suze Orman, an American author and former television celebrity who focuses on financial matters for ordinary people. Occasionally I read something by Warren Buffet, one of the wealthiest men on the planet, and his advice is similar.

Basically people who weren't taught how to handle money from a young age can make some bad mistakes, like falling for get-rich-quick schemes or taking unnecessary risks. As the motto goes, "Slow and steady wins the race."

This "slow and steady" advice may be hard for someone with Mars conjunct Jupiter, the traditional ruler of your 2nd house, and Uranus square MC. I feel like you are willing to work very hard to put your dreams into practice.

Both Orman and Buffet recommend staying out of debt, and saving as much money as you can as soon as you can. Astute money managers know not to spend money on luxuries they don't need. Then with money saved, invest it conservatively.

At your age, any money saved and invested wisely now will pay out dividends later in life, as a basic principle of compound interest.

https://www.suzeorman.com/

https://www.investors.com/news/warren-buffett-sticks-with-two-key-pieces-investing-advice/

Tarooha

I think your chart shows a lot of ambition. Probably the best way for you to make money is through your career (ruler of the 10th house in the 10th.)

I'm just wondering if what you want is really the money so much as feelings of power.

Your 2nd house of your personal money and your 8th house (of money you share with other people, such as investments, inheritances, insurance, and the like) have no planets in them This doesn't mean you can't become wealthy, but just that your life focus may actually lie somewhere else.

I don't know what YouTube is showing these days, but my favorite financial guru for ordinary people is Suze Orman, an American author and former television celebrity who focuses on financial matters for ordinary people. Occasionally I read something by Warren Buffet, one of the wealthiest men on the planet, and his advice is similar.

Basically people who weren't taught how to handle money from a young age can make some bad mistakes, like falling for get-rich-quick schemes or taking unnecessary risks. As the motto goes, "Slow and steady wins the race."

This "slow and steady" advice may be hard for someone with Mars conjunct Jupiter, the traditional ruler of your 2nd house, and Uranus square MC. I feel like you are willing to work very hard to put your dreams into practice.

Both Orman and Buffet recommend staying out of debt, and saving as much money as you can as soon as you can. Astute money managers know not to spend money on luxuries they don't need. Then with money saved, invest it conservatively.

At your age, any money saved and invested wisely now will pay out dividends later in life, as a basic principle of compound interest.

https://www.suzeorman.com/

https://www.investors.com/news/warren-buffett-sticks-with-two-key-pieces-investing-advice/

Thank you so much for your reply and advice. For me, I used to be very ambitious growing up. Many financial struggles in my family really blocked me from pursuing my dreams. (Being an artist) So, through the years money have been tied to my sense of security and liberation from pressure of pursuing other higher paying jobs.

I don’t know maybe major transits of Pluto and Saturn on my natal sun and Saturn crossing ascendent probably did something to my goals and identity. I feel really tired and introspective of many years of schools I had growing up. It was so toxic to grow academically. And I’m really lost right now about what to do or what I want out of this life. So, I feel that money becomes a helping hand from the pressure to make them.

That’s very true about Jupiter conjunct mars and Uranus square mc. I’m feeling the rush to make it quick even though I know that my life is quite unconventional and there’s no quick short cut.

Now, I asked this question because I want to know my money making style and potential for my career. So, that I don’t feel lost anymore and get back on track for my own success.

Thank you so much for your reply and advice. It really means a lot to me.

Oh! Youtube thing I mean I watched the way to find one’s wealth in birth chart. I might be confusing. Sorry.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Mer lord 5th for luck over sag 11thfor gains aspecting own gemini 5th,
gains through writings-communications and speculation, educational shares etc;
wear green emerald over pendant touching heart;

2/11 lord jup for finance and gains with mars 10th lord over acq ascendant,
project advisory roles, change management projects etc, reformist;
prayers for saint of faith, offer yellow flowers at the alter at home sat mornings;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
jup now transit debilated in cap 12th for expenses alongwith
ketu separative SNode;

Asc lord sat debilated aries 3rd, mechanics and social service aptitudes,
sat elevated aspect libra 9th for luck-education-travels-distant lands;
lord mars over the first, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvements in initiative and progress;
wear steel ring over the saturn finger;

Sat now transit own acq ascendant over jup-mars,
manifesting social service projects etc

Libra 9th inimical for acq asc,
stress-delays in luck-education-travels;

Lord 9th venus combust with sun cap 12th for foreign lands,
sun-venus lords 7/9 conjunct, prosperity through foreign lands,
foreign relationships, artistic aptitudes, international event management,
hospital management, pharmacy, etc,
need zinc supplements for vitality,
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

Moon cancer 6th, preference for sensitive work environments,
teaching, psychology, health care, etc;
sun-moon opp born around full moon-day, diffused thinking;
wear pearl over silver pendant touching heart;

ketu separative SNode over pisces 2nd, hyper-sensitive,
detachment from family-finances,
pain-injury-surgery throat-thyroid-teeth-feet etc

ketu now transit sun-mer cap 12th,
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-skin-feet-knees etc
and detachment from relationship-father etc
prayers for Mother Goddess,
offer red flowers at the alter at home thurs evenings;

hope information offers clues to relate to and reflect upon and integrate,
share how true-insightful-helpful traits-talents-life trends etc and
ideas to pick! pl ack.

wishing you well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Tarooha

Mer lord 5th for luck over sag 11thfor gains aspecting own gemini 5th,
gains through writings-communications and speculation, educational shares etc;
wear green emerald over pendant touching heart;

2/11 lord jup for finance and gains with mars 10th lord over acq ascendant,
project advisory roles, change management projects etc, reformist;
prayers for saint of faith, offer yellow flowers at the alter at home sat mornings;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
jup now transit debilated in cap 12th for expenses alongwith
ketu separative SNode;

Asc lord sat debilated aries 3rd, mechanics and social service aptitudes,
sat elevated aspect libra 9th for luck-education-travels-distant lands;
lord mars over the first, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvements in initiative and progress;
wear steel ring over the saturn finger;

Sat now transit own acq ascendant over jup-mars,
manifesting social service projects etc

Libra 9th inimical for acq asc,
stress-delays in luck-education-travels;

Lord 9th venus combust with sun cap 12th for foreign lands,
sun-venus lords 7/9 conjunct, prosperity through foreign lands,
foreign relationships, artistic aptitudes, international event management,
hospital management, pharmacy, etc,
need zinc supplements for vitality,
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

Moon cancer 6th, preference for sensitive work environments,
teaching, psychology, health care, etc;
sun-moon opp born around full moon-day, diffused thinking;
wear pearl over silver pendant touching heart;

ketu separative SNode over pisces 2nd, hyper-sensitive,
detachment from family-finances,
pain-injury-surgery throat-thyroid-teeth-feet etc

ketu now transit sun-mer cap 12th,
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-skin-feet-knees etc
and detachment from relationship-father etc
prayers for Mother Goddess,
offer red flowers at the alter at home thurs evenings;

hope information offers clues to relate to and reflect upon and integrate,
share how true-insightful-helpful traits-talents-life trends etc and
ideas to pick! pl ack.

wishing you well, kshantaram

Hi kshantaram, thank you for your reply. About foreign lands, father, and family finance is very accurate. Is this Vedic astrology? If so, do you want a sidereal chart? I can give you in a private message. But if you’re not available, it is ok. Just ignore this message. I’m still thankful for the message you give in this thread. Thank you.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Appreciate the prompt acknowledgment,
if could share how true traits-talents etc
mentioned in the reading,
and ideas to pick etc etc

wishing well.

ps : do not prefer to read a chart twice,
unless you are confused with the western chart,
and have a specific query for the vedic chart