When will my life change?

Micky

Banned
Hi.i have been suffering from depression and anxiety now..nothing is going well in my life...i am really tired from inside...am i ever going to get better life?

Date:-27/june/1988
Time:-10:30 AM
Place:-delhi (india)

Micky

Banned
You feel that since May/2015 you have not been having success despite good efforts made by you.
This will change from Feb/2018.

life is not as easy as it seems..and i am suffering from depression for 12 years..i dont do any activities like gym n jogging etc..i dont go out that much..when i wanted to do i am tired frm inside...it looks like i am out of the world..i am going through worst phase of my life!

RaRohini

Hi !
Ascendant Leo Purvaphalguni the star of good life, amusement, entertainment and also the bed. This star is ruled by the Sun and Sun is in Mercury Ardra the star of discrimination, the star of the businessman.
You were born in Saturn Dasha till 2001 and Saturn is in Sagittarius Moola the roots in the 5th house of self expression. Now this star creates the situation that one has to face things all alone. 'There is no one to do this for me. I have to do it myself'. That is the feeling. When this comes in childhood, one feels abandoned. Not to worry.
Next came Mercury Dasha till 04/02/2018 and Mercury is in Taurus Mrigasira the bright spark. This star sees 'patterns' which no one else can. They like to remain lost in their own thoughts. Like a trance. Since you already had a feeling of emptiness, this may lead to problems like drugs. Please stay away. Or if you get addicted, please take steps NOW to overcome it. Your moon is in Anuradha which makes you feel emotions 'too deeply'. But the intuition is mostly correct. Follow your intuition.Because, as mentioned by mathurji, better times are coming from 2018. You may perform very well in music or some 'unusual' kind of entertainment. Acting also is a good option. Try it.what are you studying?
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

Micky

Banned
Hi !
Ascendant Leo Purvaphalguni the star of good life, amusement, entertainment and also the bed. This star is ruled by the Sun and Sun is in Mercury Ardra the star of discrimination, the star of the businessman.
You were born in Saturn Dasha till 2001 and Saturn is in Sagittarius Moola the roots in the 5th house of self expression. Now this star creates the situation that one has to face things all alone. 'There is no one to do this for me. I have to do it myself'. That is the feeling. When this comes in childhood, one feels abandoned. Not to worry.
Next came Mercury Dasha till 04/02/2018 and Mercury is in Taurus Mrigasira the bright spark. This star sees 'patterns' which no one else can. They like to remain lost in their own thoughts. Like a trance. Since you already had a feeling of emptiness, this may lead to problems like drugs. Please stay away. Or if you get addicted, please take steps NOW to overcome it. Your moon is in Anuradha which makes you feel emotions 'too deeply'. But the intuition is mostly correct. Follow your intuition.Because, as mentioned by mathurji, better times are coming from 2018. You may perform very well in music or some 'unusual' kind of entertainment. Acting also is a good option. Try it.what are you studying?

I am self employed..family bussiness
i am taking medicine no drinking but i dont hv trust on doctor.and pandit.it is seems like what do i do for the present and for the future...it is just a bad time going on for years...nothing has changed..I feel like I have a black cloud constantly over my head. I am so negative and angry and just disgusted with life.i need heeling medicine from the heaven...lol.tough time

I know that there are 4 corners in the life 3 are full of happiness and 1 is left for the dark and i am in that corner lol

RaRohini

I am self employed..family bussiness
i am taking medicine no drinking but i dont hv trust on doctor.and pandit.it is seems like what do i do for the present and for the future...it is just a bad time going on for years...nothing has changed..I feel like I have a black cloud constantly over my head. I am so negative and angry and just disgusted with life.i need heeling medicine from the heaven...lol.tough time

I know that there are 4 corners in the life 3 are full of happiness and 1 is left for the dark and i am in that corner lol
Wear a Rudraksha( Sun in Ardra), sing your heart out (can do bhajans) and offer lotus flowers ( Moon in Anuradha) to the Gods while praying. Know that the waves of emotions will come and go and dont identify
With them .Realise that the one you love may not love you back for reasons not related to you and please try to let go.

Micky

Banned
Wear a Rudraksha( Sun in Ardra), sing your heart out (can do bhajans) and offer lotus flowers ( Moon in Anuradha) to the Gods while praying. Know that the waves of emotions will come and go and dont identify
With them .Realise that the one you love may not love you back for reasons not related to you and please try to let go.

Ok sure...which planet am i facing?is it saturn?in hindi i am telling u (mera maan bhi nhi theek rehta)my mood swings aisa lagta hai ki black shadow main ha mera maan!!lol

Ra Ra

Hi.i have been suffering from depression and anxiety now..nothing is going well in my life...i am really tired from inside...am i ever going to get better life?

Date:-27/june/1988
Time:-10:30 AM
Place:-delhi (india)

Hey Micky,

Have you seen a Doctor? If not, please get a blood test done to see if everything is ok, especially your iron levels. Also, please have your thyroid checked. What's your diet like? Low iron levels, underactive or overactive thyroid, low vitamin D levels, and low testosterone levels (if you're a male), can result in excessive tiredness and depression. I believe in astrology too, but you have to be practical.

Best,

Ra Ra

Micky

Banned
Saturn will opposite the natal sun in my chart..what does it mean?is it good or bad?

Micky

Banned
Hey Micky,

Have you seen a Doctor? If not, please get a blood test done to see if everything is ok, especially your iron levels. Also, please have your thyroid checked. What's your diet like? Low iron levels, underactive or overactive thyroid, low vitamin D levels, and low testosterone levels (if you're a male), can result in excessive tiredness and depression. I believe in astrology too, but you have to be practical.

Best,

Ra Ra

For 12 years i am in pain of course man...i had to checked my health..everything is well nothing is low but time is so n so...but now i dont trust doctor!!life is going on n on..it is true bad times make the good times better

RaRohini

Ok sure...which planet am i facing?is it saturn?in hindi i am telling u (mera maan bhi nhi theek rehta)my mood swings aisa lagta hai ki black shadow main ha mera maan!!lol

Moon in Scorpio Anuradha causes the mood swings. Saturn is affecting your sun. Sun is in Ardra the rage or Rudra of Shiva.So the self expression is rage.The rudraksha will control that rage and bring calm. The problem with Anuradha or rather i should say the virtue of Anuradha is to always speak the truth. So people may think you are not street smart.

Micky

Banned
Moon in Scorpio Anuradha causes the mood swings. Saturn is affecting your sun. Sun is in Ardra the rage or Rudra of Shiva.So the self expression is rage.The rudraksha will control that rage and bring calm. The problem with Anuradha or rather i should say the virtue of Anuradha is to always speak the truth. So people may think you are not street smart.

Good info...hey when will i get married?is it right time to marry now!!tell me the truth lol

Micky

Banned

Hi bro...i am really in pain with my life that i dont know when will my life change..i cannot see anything for my future..it is like i am finished! mercury is in mahadasha with saturn is in antradasha it will end on feb 2018 after this saturn peroid... i hv ketu in mahadasha with ketu in antradasha!

What do u see abt ketu in mahadasha with ketu in antradasha?will my life change...i dont know much abt astrology but i can see

D:eek::b-27/june/1988
Time:-10:30 am
Delhi(india)

I dont drinks n i am veg

My age is 29 thats y i am asking u i am getting older bro

Last edited:

RaRohini

Bro,
Don't read too much into the Dashas. They can mean many things. For your chart position i can say go with your moon sign Anuradha. Anuradha wins with humility and faith.Place all bets on these two qualities. At times,one may feel like a blind man following some intuition. So be it. No worries.Yes Mercury MD ends on Feb 2018 and then Ketu MD starts. You have Ketu in Leo Purvaphalguni conjunct Ascendant. It may mean the end( Ketu) of a life of leisure and starting to build up something on own.
Your Rahu is in Purvabhadra who is a self made person.For this position, i would say can you please make a visit to Mata Vaishno Devi before Ketu MD? She will guide you and empower you.
No worries. Relax.

Chakravathy

Bro,

Dasha lord mercury retrograde and posited in the 10th house and aspected by Mars. Mercury is also conjunct Jupiter/venus (R). Though the conjuction of this gives saraswati yoga, the results aren't showing up due to aspects. Mars despite being a Yogakaraka is with Rahu and is a natural malefic. Mars/Rahu conjunction in my opinion is a chart spoiler in my opinion. And to top that Sun and retro saturn are in mutual aspect. Lagnesh in 11th house is generally good but this mutual aspect isn't. You are also running sade sati. You will start Ketu MD from next year.

Ketu is a nuisance planet even if well placed. Here it is placed in your lagna aspected once again by Mars. In your case Ketu MD can be a case of spiritual development. There can be job and money but there will surely be disillusionment. Health can be affected too. If you are addicted to something, drop it immediately. In my opinion, you will do really well if you embrace a spiritual path. The chart and predictions are only pointers to find where the work needs to be done.

7 years of ketu will be life changing (Not in the material world). You will come out as a better human being. Ketu gives you chances in the first two and half years of it's dasa to be humble, let go, respect and fix your follies. If you don't, most people don't and then is when it starts hitting hard. Simple remedies for Ketu dasa are being humble, feeding sanyasis, quitting non veg (You eventually will), practising Yoga, praying to Ganesh if you can, not belittle or boast, not partying and pomp etc. You may ask, why shld I give up all this in life. That's the whole point. Ketu is a headless planet. It doesn't care about material aspects. Remember you start venus post Ketu. Your time for material enjoyment will come, but you wont want that at that time :)

I have seen depression and anxiety are the traits of very clever and intelligent people. The mind doesn't stop thinking. And since you are clever you question everything. And hence fall your own prey. Letting go off thoughts is the first step. Jealousy, comparison, anger, hate are other causes. I am not saying you have all this. But if you think you have even one of these, work on fixing them.

Start doing YOGA NOW. Learn from a good source. It's up to you who you want to choose. I would recommend you do surya namaskar every morning 6 times. And your Yoga routine should involve Pranayama (Anulom Vilom), Kabalphati and shambhavi mudra. These three are must for you. Some options are learning from ISHA, Art of living et al., (You can choose whoever you want other than in my suggestions)

And everyday sit for half hour doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. No TV, no phone, no tablet, no talking, eating or nothing. Just sit and stare at the wall or a light bulb. Thoughts will come and go. Do not suppress them. Slowly by time they will sublimate. You will come out of depression and anxiety.

Sorry If my essay hurts you. Not intentional. I have been where you are now. Its not that hard to come out. It just needs your will.

Thanks

Last edited:

Micky

Banned
Bro,

Dasha lord mercury retrograde and posited in the 10th house and aspected by Mars. Mercury is also conjunct Jupiter/venus (R). Though the conjuction of this gives saraswati yoga, the results aren't showing up due to aspects. Mars despite being a Yogakaraka is with Rahu and is a natural malefic. Mars/Rahu conjunction in my opinion is a chart spoiler in my opinion. And to top that Sun and retro saturn are in mutual aspect. Lagnesh in 11th house is generally good but this mutual aspect isn't. You are also running sade sati. You will start Ketu MD from next year.

Ketu is a nuisance planet even if well placed. Here it is placed in your lagna aspected once again by Mars. In your case Ketu MD can be a case of spiritual development. There can be job and money but there will surely be disillusionment. Health can be affected too. If you are addicted to something, drop it immediately. In my opinion, you will do really well if you embrace a spiritual path. The chart and predictions are only pointers to find where the work needs to be done.

7 years of ketu will be life changing (Not in the material world). You will come out as a better human being. Ketu gives you chances in the first two and half years of it's dasa to be humble, let go, respect and fix your follies. If you don't, most people don't and then is when it starts hitting hard. Simple remedies for Ketu dasa are being humble, feeding sanyasis, quitting non veg (You eventually will), practising Yoga, praying to Ganesh if you can, not belittle or boast, not partying and pomp etc. You may ask, why shld I give up all this in life. That's the whole point. Ketu is a headless planet. It doesn't care about material aspects. Remember you start venus post Ketu. Your time for material enjoyment will come, but you wont want that at that time :)

I have seen depression and anxiety are the traits of very clever and intelligent people. The mind doesn't stop thinking. And since you are clever you question everything. And hence fall your own prey. Letting go off thoughts is the first step. Jealousy, comparison, anger, hate are other causes. I am not saying you have all this. But if you think you have even one of these, work on fixing them.

Start doing YOGA NOW. Learn from a good source. It's up to you who you want to choose. I would recommend you do surya namaskar every morning 6 times. And your Yoga routine should involve Pranayama (Anulom Vilom), Kabalphati and shambhavi mudra. These three are must for you. Some options are learning from ISHA, Art of living et al., (You can choose whoever you want other than in my suggestions)

And everyday sit for half hour doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. No TV, no phone, no tablet, no talking, eating or nothing. Just sit and stare at the wall or a light bulb. Thoughts will come and go. Do not suppress them. Slowly by time they will sublimate. You will come out of depression and anxiety.

Sorry If my essay hurts you. Not intentional. I have been where you are now. Its not that hard to come out. It just needs your will.

Thanks

I've sent you a message

toots

Sorry I don't have input on the astrology portion but I felt I had to reply because I am in same boat of sade sati. I have moon in Anuradha and feel the same way. Just stuck. I had my ketu dasha before this sade sati so it's been a long period of misfortunes for me. This may be different for everyone because of planet placements but I found the underlying theme of ketu was to let go of things that did not serve me (ex. i was dependent on prescription medication so I got off, broke up a ten year relationship) I feel there's absolute stagnation in my sade sati but there were changes in my ketu dasha. Many things changed and they were all for the better in the long run. I also felt a detachment to everything that was happening. I was happy just doing nothing really or so it felt that way only. I never thought the worst was to come with my sade sati. We must get over this period to find relief. Follow all the requirements as listed above and it should be okay soon.

Last edited:

Micky

Banned
Hello,
I am suffering from many kind of problems family disturbance,health etc.
I am dead from inside.how much i have to pay for my dead life.i never thought the worst was to come with my mercury peroid.

Please help.

Micky

Banned
Hi !

Brother please help if you can.

I dead from inside.how much i have to pay for my dead life?.nothing good till now(family disturbance,health etc.