Scared about my 8th house help me please i can't read it

filipneptune

filip.jpg
Help me out here pls,it is scaring the living hell outta me i don't know what does it mean,some people say it represents death,but we are all gonna die haha so please read my 8th house :sad:

kimbermoon

it really is time to dispel all the fear and negativity associated with the 8th house; I have both the Sun and Jupiter in the 8th H and at the age of 60 I am still here to talk about it. It is not simply about death, but rather it represents the life cycles of birth and death, of which all things in life are subject to, in terms of endings and new beginnings. I can't help but think it has to do with things that tend to have significant psychological effects on an individual. Yes I have endured the passing of people close to me, but then most of us do at some point in time, right.

I am always trying to find a different interpretation for this house in particular. Represented by Scorpio it can be said to relate to crises that accompany Pluto and the ability to be able to overcome them, or to succumb to them. So it may also be about issues relating to power and control. Close encounters with death can in fact serve to either empower us, if there are legacies involved, however for others it creates trauma, which in turn serves to dis-empower us as we move through grief, if only temporarily.

It does not reflect our own death but it may have associations with the process of birth and live giving.

It is described as being associated with 'shared resources' described as death benefits, legacies, insurance [?] and taxes [?], but that is only on the material level of experience. So what can that tell us about our life or our situations? I can attest to that, having experienced inheritances from my parents, but since my Sun/Jupiter is opposed with Mars [2nd H], there were significant disputes involved in settling things up, admittedly; but still I think, 'there's gotta be something more than that'.
I can only conclude that since the other water houses relate to the psychology of individuals, along with the 4th and the 12th, the 8th also hints at the manner in which important psychological events or issues affect us as an individual. And then we always have to factor in the polarity of houses, whereby the 2nd relates to resources, which most people relate to at the financial and material level of experience only. But there too, there has to be more to it.

Thus, in the example given we find Sun/Jupiter and Mercury combined in the 8th. I can see this to mean there can be psychological issues that affect the mind, in this case, due to the afflictions of these planets with Pluto, which gives the person here even more apparent reason to be nervous or scared about it.

So how do we quell his fears about this configuration? Waiting for others to jump in here...

Izzy542

This chart is quite good it indicatesa passionate relathionship with great sex. The planets in 8 are good and have connections with 5 the squares there is because it is passion and tension. Relax! And have fun.
For death you want not only 8 house,but 4,1,asc all connected and for healf problem you need 12 and 6 together aspecting.

kshantaram

Premium Member
asc lord sun over 8th, health issues, scholarly-research aptitude,

sun-mer-jup-mars-ketu the separative node pisces 8th spiritual explorations, detached attitude to life, prone to pain-injury-surgery urological, feet, heart, stomach, liver, etc and water accidents.

jup lord 9th negating to 8th negating luck-higher education, not enough support from father perhaps. jup own pisces 8th
success amidst adversity.

mer debilated pisces 8th emotional and confused, slower pace of growth debilation cancelled, jup own pisces. mer elevated aspect own virgo 2nd protective of finances-requirements. rahu friendly virgo 2nd foreign sources of income perhaps. sun-jup-mer-rahu the node opp prone to rise and fall calling for ancestor worship. late 015 rahu moves to natal rahu virgo.

late 015 jup-rahu virgo rise and fall, vitiating wisdom-judgment, family-finances, etc. jup debilated aspect over cap 6th impacting health-knees-intestinal etc and impacting employment matters.

ketu moves to natal ketu pisces 8th to care. jup aspect own pisces in transit protective till mid-Aug 016.

moon-mars 9th volatile emotions-finances. moon aries 9th impulsive, aptitude for psychology-education.
mars 9th spirituality through service of mankind.

sat lord 8th impulsive aries 10th, career issues, oriented to service of mankind. moon-sat aries prone to worry, inclined to economics, tech aptitude, etc. sat elevated aspect over libra 4th promoting domestic comforts-property matters-real estate.

sat lord 9th from moon debilated aries 10th impacting luck-career. settling late 36+ thumb rule.

hope generic observations-inputs enable take stock of chart-transits, enable reflect further picking as relevant.

could share specific feedbacks in confirmity.

late 015 care for jup-rahu virgo tending to foreign earnings tending to rise and fall probably, and ketu transit pisces 8th
spiritual explorations, though have to care proneness to pain-injury-surgery-accidents etc.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited: