Will i get a promotion?

SGN

Hello All,
First of all, thanks in advance for taking the time to review my chart.

I am being evaluated for a promotion. I have attached my chart. Can you all please take a look at my chart and let me know my chances for a promotion. I have done a lot of hard work this entire year.

Thanks again.

SGN.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw.48898.43902.jpg
    astro_w2gw.48898.43902.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 46

Aria Venue

aside the bad position of Jupiter, being in his fall and venus is in jupiter's term but fall also, it looks positive aspect wise and moon is exalted

Last edited:

tikana

most definately
moon trine venus Lord 10th
plus venus is about to change signs
so i'd look at the degree of a change signs as a timer:love:

Aria Venue

venus=l10 isn't going to change sign any time soon ...she's at 16*47 cap, in order to say something like that venus should have been at the end of cap..but still we have the aspect from moon to venus=l10 (promotion) 1,2 units of time in order the aspect to perfect..moon fixed and succedent so normally i would say slow to medium time in a scale of days- weeks- months it looks like a week something, but it could be also one month something in a scale of weeks- months- years
so yes as i said it looks positive
best luck :love:

****i have one hesitation though about
a: saturn being the almuten of l10 .Normally a promotion means gaining more power at the job. So instead of taking the ruler of the MC, we have to take a planet which has more power in that degree - the almuten .So let's hope that even if this is the case moon tols venus to saturn and venus doesn't prohibit because of the receptions..if that's the case again we will need about 3, 19 units of time..either 3 weeks something or three months something, in order the aspect to perfect.Since in this case saturn signifies also your pocket let's hope that this is what the chart describes that venus the promotion finds saturn...also your pocket, so you'll have a financial raise

b: moon has just separated from an opposition with a very strong mars(another candidate for promotion perhaps), which venus exalts and tols to venus..unfortunately, because of the bad receptions this may also indicate that someone else takes the promotion..so let's hope once more that this won't happen

Last edited:

SGN

Aria,
I sincerely appreciate your analysis / predictions.

Your section (b)has come true. A co worker has been promoted.

I am very disappointed. However, I have a yearly performance review coming up.

I'll provide another chart after 3 weeks. Hopefully , I am successful in the next 3 weeks.

Thank you.

Aria Venue

Aria,
I sincerely appreciate your analysis / predictions.

Your section (b)has come true. A co worker has been promoted.

I am very disappointed. However, I have a yearly performance review coming up.

I'll provide another chart after 3 weeks. Hopefully , I am successful in the next 3 weeks.

Thank you.

hello SGN
I am so sorry to hear that, but as i said in the previous comments the bad reception and this strong mars, while venus is in mars exaltation,was indeed a problem..but i wanted to be optimistic :innocent:.Unfortunately till now in all similar(reception's wise, aspect's wise) job horaries i have seen the outcome was negative.
Anyway keep doing your best and i am sure your efforts eventually will be recognized..at least i hope so:love: