On moon/pluto natal

Hey everyone,

I have a natal moon pluto conjunction and for me it is a very difficult aspect.
From time to time i feel these intense emotions and tend to bury them until it comes to a point where i have to release them and when i do its intense but afterwards i feel totally exposed and guilty for making them known..

I'm also refering to a particular synastry in which i have moon/pluto double whammy that seems to activate all of this for me..

I would like to know if anyone has this natal or synastry and identifies with this? How to manage this?

Would really apreciate to hear your insights/experience on this ..

Takanari

I have this natally in Sagittarius in the 5th house. I can't help you with the synastry question though cause I really don't notice it there.

Ask yourself why you try to bury your feelings. I think you might be scared of your feelings but what is there to fear for? Try identifying your feelings and let them come out. What house do you have it in? You can release it through those means in a good way. I have it in the 5th house so I have to express my darkness through creativity (poems, books, watching films).
Moon conjunct Pluto can be good or bad depending on how you want to live it out. There's a huge potential for transforming the people around you. Moon conjunct Pluto can become great psychologists. There might be a lot of people who trust you (depending on the sign of course). Moon in Scorpio might be a bit more selective with people or scares off other people.
Recognize Pluto as a blessing because you have so much psychological awareness through your own experiences with your emotions and you might get to a point where you're not scared of your darkness anymore and at that point you're going to transform.
Ask yourself why you're afraid of showing your darkness. You might be scared of being abandoned because Moon/Pluto people usually have intense mother figures (can be good or bad) and you might also be attached to pain, because that's what you got in your childhood years. Try to dislodge from your pain or just recognize it as a part of you and not as something that works against you. Humans feel pain in order to recognize that there's a problem so this is actually a gift. And try not to hurt or push away other people but to become a safe rock for them as they are to you.

There's a lot more to write about Moon/Pluto. You might want to look it up online. There are some great articles.
And maybe tell me something more about particular situations?
I hope I helped you. :) It's a very complex aspect so it's very hard to narrow it down. It took me a long time to understand this aspect as well.

Osamenor

Staff member
I'm also refering to a particular synastry in which i have moon/pluto double whammy that seems to activate all of this for me..

Everyone your age has that double whammy in synastry with you. It's an even bigger double whammy if they also have a Moon/Pluto aspect of their own. It's not clear to me whether by "double whammy" you mean that the other person's Moon is involved in your Moon/Pluto aspect, or just their Pluto is. Pluto stays in the same place so long that everyone the same age, give or take a couple years, has the same Pluto placement. Everyone born within a year of you has Pluto exactly, or nearly exactly, conjunct yours, and everyone born within 2 - 3 years of you has Pluto close enough to yours to be within orb.

So of course those people are going to bring out Moon/Pluto in you. It happens even more intensely if they have a Moon/Pluto aspect of their own, because you also trigger it in them, or if any of their personal planets are involved.

A Moon/Pluto relationship is a naturally intense one, and has great potential to be positively transformative for both people. It also has great power to be negatively transformative, depending on how you respond to it.

One famous example of a friendship with this dynamic is John Lennon and Paul McCartney. They were a year and a half apart in age, which gave them Pluto conjunct Pluto, and Lennon had a Moon/Pluto opposition while McCartney has a Moon/Pluto conjunction. They were very close from the beginning, but also had some extreme fallings out. Very Moon/Pluto.

thank you so much for your reply

the thing i have this synastry that includes venus pluto dw moon pluto dw sun neptune dw sun vertex dw
and in composite sun conjunct saturn and pluto and venus uranus conjunct
we both have heavy pluto in our natals as well

we met way back in 2005 things didn't work out but actually in strange ways we never let go and cut off contact completely and pretty much kept showing love to each other at a distance..neither of us could let go

just recently something triggered my feelings about him again, after about a year, and i got out of control and just spilled some intense feelings indirectly to him which i had never done in this way

we haven't spoke for some time and i'm afraid it might have been too much and scared him off for good..

that being said i think my moon pluto did this..

i know i might sound a biy crazy but i'm in a mess, don't want him to be out of my life and don't know exactly what to do

any advice please?

Takanari

I think it might actually be your Venus-Pluto contacts as well.
Do you mind posting your whole Synastry and Composite chart?
Looks like a very important relationship indeed.

now i think i attached it..

Attachments

• astro_61gw_rit_pedro.164.98452 (1).jpg
    astro_61gw_rit_pedro.164.98452 (1).jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 32

Frisiangal

Are you on the inside or the outside?

Tiger Bay is a name for a district in Wales, U.K.,
'Port' is an abbreviation for Portugal, and would appear to be the outer rim of the synastry chart.

Speaking of the inner rim chart (tigerbay)only:
There is no Moon-Pluto conjunction. Even for Moon the orb is too wide and, furthermore, out of sign.

As Takanari mentioned there IS a valid natal Venus square Pluto in its own sign.
I would agree that this is where the 'intensity' can be found.
Venus is ahead and separating from Pluto. She carries (or drags!) the force of Pluto around within her that wants to dominate, possess, and would probably be willing to 'devour' another. Yet Venus is in Aquarius and, with a roughly accurate birth time, in the 11th house of platonic and not intimate relationships.
There have been so many occasions regarding the effect of natal personal planets in separating outgoing aspects that there can be an influential value in the words, 'get over it'. Aquarius doesn't want attachment but DEtachment from those feelings that can take hold and posses it. Venus is actually freeing itself and getting out of the clutches of Pluto. It desires the freedom of independence in/of its values (Taurus) and choices (Libra).

Sun in Sag. is semi-square to Venus. Sagittarius has rather idealistic views of situations and can give them more prominence than they might actually be worth. Add an influence from Pisces Asc. and Neptune in Capricorn conjunct Sun, and there could well be cases where the rose coloured glasses of situations turn out to be disappointing in the cold daylight of reality.

There is a lot of truth in the 'one never forgets a first love', because it did seem so wonderful and perfect without the ties and obligations that grow through maturity and adulthood. It's probably that feeling that desires to be re-captured and re-ignited. Yet the could be, would be of the past never can be because both people have gone through 15 years of experiences that have matured them and their perceptions of life.

When looking at the secondary progressions (1 day after birth = 1 year progressed), S.p. Sun has finally completed its sojourn through Capricorn and has entered Aquarius. S.p. Moon is also out of Capricorn. There should be a lift in ( community) spirit and feeling as independence from the past is discovered, especially where friendships … or lack of them ... are concerned.

S.p Mercury (mind) in Capricorn can see the reality and consequence of cause breeds effect, and accept that which may have been difficult before.

S.P. Venus and Mars through Pisces in 12th house sextile natal Jupiter may come to appreciate that not all that glitters is necessarily gold, but just the hope of happiness and fulfilment of those illusions everyone carries inside them. When each crosses natal Asc, things can change shape and look totally different.

:smile:

jkxx74

Premium Member
Which person is the one in blue in the synastry chart? That person has been having a Pluto square Moon transit for quite a while this year perhaps for some months. That could easily create some super intense emotions and either attract some Plutonian feelings toward one or have one act them out - usually combinations of both though.