Risk of unemployment. Desperate plea for insight

devi25

Hi

Things on my career front are bad. Ironically, not because of covid. My employer has announced retrenchments and job losses to start in the next few days. I am numb and stressed and don't know what to do. I have been aggressively job hunting for a while now but have had no luck.

Please be so kind to throw some light on my situation. I will be so appreciative.

25 september 1989
12.48pm noon
Durban, kwazulu natal, South africa

devi25

thank you so much i really appreciate it

I am so scared. I have been having panic attacks every few hours. I am trying to develop some sort of job search plan but im also demotivated by the fact that i have been facing so much of failure lately.

creativei

Dont worry chart is nice its just temporary issue soon it will be fine . throughout your life you are destined to live in forgein land 10th lord is own house is good so no place of unemployment but currently you are running 12th lord bukti its in 6th house 12th lord in 6th vibareeta raja yoga will defeat enemies and will climb up in the ladder of success indeed there will be a office politics and all nasty things happens behind you but with your will power never give up attitude you finish every one and will be victorious .

current jupiter bukti lasts till 2023 as from dasa lord its 6th lord as per lagna its 12th house of termination and change of job expenditures . even you quit this job you get much better best job than this . no threat to professional life . so dont worry .

cancer rasi person undergoing kanda sani means 7th house sat kandaga means neck so troubles will be like strangulating your neck . if you can manage year things will be good .

after 2023 you have good turning point in your prof sudden unexpected rise will happen ....