Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

JUPITERASC

Hillary-_Clinton-_Laughing3.jpg

Helping to get Trump elected, whether he knowingly enlisted their support or not, was a chess move, bringing them one step closer to their goal. Oddly enough, it was the Right-wingers who warned, "Beware the Russian Bear", after the U.S.S.R. was dissolved. Now they're giving Russia exactly what it wants by falling into line in support of the Trump regime.

I guess you don't remember Obama mocking Romney in 2012 for saying Russia was a threat. Or Obama caught on an open mic telling a Russian diplomat that he'd be more flexible regarding nuclear arms after he was re-elected.

You didn't read the articles that said these Russian operatives promoted Bernie, Jill and Hillary. They staged pro-Trump AND anti-Trump rallies in NYC on the SAME day! They created 'Resist' movements. The REAL purpose was to sow chaos, confusion and distrust in our election process. They succeeded. The Dems are what the Communists call "useful idiots."

Trump made Putin nervous because he was an unknown quantity. Putin had dealt with Hillary and knew how to push her buttons -- but not her red plastic Reset button! :lol:

I think the Russians are pranksters compared to the Chinese who are a very real, very big threat. Their plan is to have bases all over the world, like the US does. Russia has a much smaller economy by comparison. The Loony Leftists have made it very difficult for Trump to make Russia our ally against the Chinese. What might happen is Russia and China will gang up on us.

david starling

Trump was the Russian pick. How they did it was pure genius. They played EVERYONE, including the Dems. They plan things YEARS in advance. Btw, most of Trump's heavy investors have been Russian millionaires.

Trump was the Russian pick. How they did it was pure genius. They played EVERYONE, including the Dems. They plan things YEARS in advance. Btw, most of Trump's heavy investors have been Russian millionaires.

The Russians are Reptilians who plan to take over the earth. Soros is their Lizard King. They engage in mind control by using Rachel Madcow and Jimmy Kimmel , who were grown in a petri dish by an elderly Nazi scientist in Moscow. The use trigger words on TV to get everyone to do their bidding. Even you!

Fortunately, I don't have a TV.

david starling

The Russians are Reptilians who plan to take over the earth. Soros is their Lizard King. They engage in mind control by using Rachel Madcow and Jimmy Kimmel , who were grown in a petri dish by an elderly Nazi scientist in Moscow. The use trigger words on TV to get everyone to do their bidding. Even you!

Fortunately, I don't have a TV.

I unplugged mine months ago. I honestly don't know why the Russians are so hostile to us.

JUPITERASC

According to a new report from the DAILY CALLER
http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/16/general-flynn-should-withdraw-his-guilty-plea-his-new-judge-is-a-government-misconduct-expert/
one of Obama’s judges
apparently made some shady moves
to trick Flynn into pleading guilty
then suddenly recused himself from the case. Nice, right? :smile:
There’s no question that Barack Obama did unbelievable damage to our nation
and most of it came in the form of the judiciary
which was just proven in a shocking report
about former national security adviser Michael Flynn.
As it turns out, Contreras was also one of the judges on the secretive court
that issued warrants starting the entire Russian ruse.
Apparently, Contreras also allowed the prosecution to withhold crucial evidence
in the case – evidence that the new jurist, Judge Emmet G. Sullivan
is forcing the prosecution to release to Flynn’s legal team
and will likely lead to Flynn’s guilty plea being reversed.
Check it out:
Extraordinary manipulation by powerful people
led to the creation of Robert Mueller’s continuing investigation
and prosecution of General Michael Flynn.
Notably, the recent postponement of General Flynn’s sentencing
provides an opportunity for more evidence to be revealed
that will provide massive ammunition
for a motion to withdraw Flynn’s guilty plea
and dismiss the charges against him.
This development is huge.
Prosecutors almost never provide this kind of information
to a defendant before he enters a plea

much less after he has done so.
This is one of myriad problems in our justice system.
As Judge Jed Rakoff wrote several years ago
people who are innocent enter guilty pleas every day.
They simply can no longer withstand the unimaginable stress
of a criminal investigation.
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/2014/11/20/why-innocent-people-plead-guilty/
They and their families suffer sheer exhaustion
in every form
financial, physical, mental, and emotional.
Add in a little prosecutorial duress
like the threat of indicting your son
and, presto, there’s a guilty plea.

Cap

I unplugged mine months ago.

TV is so 20th century.

I honestly don't know why the Russians are so hostile to us.

economic sanctions = digging deep into pockets of Russian oligarchs = nothing unusual, just ordinary power struggle between billionaires who want MORE

patriotism = so 20th century = countries are run by plutocrats who are using state apparatus for their personal gain = nobody in US government cares about you or country for that matter, just as Russian government doesn't care about Russians or Russia

Melissa Schiff is no relation to 'Liddle Adam Schiff.'

Some people charged may go free::

FRUIT OF THE POISONOUS TREE
A doctrine that extends the exclusionary rule to make evidence inadmissible in court if it was derived from evidence that was illegally obtained. As the metaphor suggests, if the evidential "tree" is tainted, so is its "fruit."

Like the exclusionary rule itself, this doctrine is subject to three important exceptions. The evidence will not be excluded:

1. if it was discovered from a source independent of the illegal activity;
  2. its discovery was inevitable;
  3. or if there is attenuation between the illegal activity and the discovery of the evidence.
Further, if the primary evidence was illegally obtained, but admissible under the good faith exception, its derivatives (or "fruit") may also be admissible.

I don't know if any of the exceptions will apply in these cases

Former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe inadvertently exposed his former boss Comey as having committed perjury. Oops!
http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/18/trump-calls-out-comey-for-lying-under-oath/

Can't wait for the rest of the Inspector General's report to come out in a couple of weeks exposing a whole crew of corrupt FBI officials. DC lawyers will be making a fortune defending them all. Taxpayers at least will save a lot of money paying all of their pensions later.

BREAKING NEWS
DoJ's Rod Rosenstein has officially been served a subpoena to appear and produce documents to the Committee of the Judiciary on April 5, 2018.

He now must turn over all documents regarding:

Clinton Email Server
McCabe Firing
FISA Abuses
+ more

What's the sound a boomerang makes? THWACK!