career advice please - would self employment/writing be a successful direction for me

Alex1990

Hi,

I was wondering if at all possible if anyone might be able to offer any advice please. I'm feeling pretty directionless at the moment, every job I try just seems to rule out another career avenue. I'd really like to do something positive and to help people but I'm not really sure how to do that and so I wondered if perhaps astrology might be able to provide any advice/suggestions. I've previously worked for a charity and for local government but I found both frustrating, due in part to the lack of progression within the companies but more importantly there were major issues which meant despite the rhetoric I don't think we were helping people as much as we could have been or providing a service that I was happy to be a part of. I was wondering if I could work out how to do it would writing or some sort of self employed business be something I could both be successful with and actually have a positive impact with as well? Any and all thoughts would be extremely helpful.

I've attached my chart (I've read the instructions and so hopefully I've done this correctly but please let me know if there are any issues with it). Also please let me know if there is anything else you'd like to know, thanks very much for reading this and for any/all of your help it's really appreciated.

Alex

Attachments

• Alex - astro chart.jpg
    Alex - astro chart.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 27

FiliaVeneris

I can definitely see a career in writing, with your Pluto-Moon conjunction in 3H (House of Communication) and Gemini ruling 10H. Mercury in 2H also shows possible financial gains through a career related to communication, which includes writing. You've definitely got a lot of creativity with your Neptune and Uranus in 5H but you may also experience creative struggles (Saturn in 5H). I'm afraid I'm only a beginner so I can't really interpret transits yet, but if you really want to pursue writing, I say go for it. :)

Alex1990

That's really interesting and helpful thank you so much FiliaVeneris. That makes a lot of sense especially the creativity and communication points, communication has been the main component of all of the jobs I've had which I didn't expect when I left Uni.

Creativity wise, I come from a very creative family: my parents are Artists and my siblings all enjoy drawing/illustrating/designing in their free time, I love art and love seeing it but I don't have the same desire to produce it as they do or enjoy the process in the same way. I'm probably too much of a perfectionist and I don't have much talent for that type of Art (or the drive to improve). I love words though and crafting them, and I do have ideas but yeah it's proving a struggle to translate that into something that works story wise or business idea wise, but yeah I think I'll keep trying to write.

Thank you so much again :happy:

dcps10

Architecture - you have mars sext jupiter, mars saturn, mars and virgo mercury (intelectual stimulus) for organizing, planning, making stuff etc, and leo venus (near jupiter) square pluto is good for creativity ou resources.

dcps10

Mars in 10th - politics, military, lawyer, with mercury saturn you have good memory. Sun in 1st you are what you want yourself to be, to be seen.

Alex1990

Thanks very much for your insight dcps10. Yeah organising and planning (and research) are activities I enjoy. A job which involved lots of research would be ideal. Interesting I'd never considered Architecture before though I had thought about the others.

Thanks very much for replying I really appreciate it.

Alex1990

Hi Vyri,

Thanks very much for replying.

Interesting, I think a career in Architecture would involve a lot of training and going back to Uni, so I think writing it is.

Thanks so much for your thoughts :smile: