Career Advise

FiliaVeneris

Hi, you need to post an image of your chart instead of linking, as the link will only bring us to our own charts on astro.com. That said, I'm interested in looking at your chart, and I'll read it as soon as you've posted it here. <3

Haha thank you, I am still learning how to use this forum.
but i believe i attached it!
thank you in advance <3

Attachments

• IMG_20180110_115311.jpg
    IMG_20180110_115311.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 26

FiliaVeneris

I'm very sorry my reading will be basic, as I'm still a beginner, but I'd really like to help. Here's what I got from your chart:

You've got a 12th house stellium, with Venus, Neptune and Uranus in Capricorn. A 12th house stellium is interesting because it can lead to either a self-defeating personality (with the 12th house being the house of fears and what we hide) or someone who is highly intuitive and in touch with the collective unconscious. I've read somewhere that quite a number of successful artists have a 12th house stellium, and this is due to the fact that they while they are very artistic and perhaps spiritually inclined, they also have to hide who they really are from the world. So I'd like to take a look at those planets of yours in the 12th house stellium before anything else.

Since Neptune rules the 12th house, having your Neptune there makes you attuned to the spiritual dimension. Perhaps you have some natural talents regarding spirituality such as clairvoyance or prophetic dreams. You may also be able to sense other people's dreams and emotions. The problem with this is that sometimes this can be overwhelming. However, the Neptune-Venus conjunct can help you channel that empathy towards helping other people, and you may even be interested in creative pursuits along the way.

Uranus conjunct Neptune in 12H shows that you also have a lot of original ideas regarding spirituality. You may be interested in exploring unorthodox concepts. There will be a lot of discipline and hard work involved, with both Uranus and Neptune being in Capricorn. Jupiter sq Uranus/Neptune shows that you may feel frustrations regarding personal growth and success due to an inability to follow through plans, so be wary of that. In order to overcome this, it may help to know your strengths and weaknesses. That way, you can form strategies especially when faced with insecurities or fear of failure.

With your Jupiter in 8H and Pluto and Mercury in 9H, you really do feel a strong pull towards the occult and you've got natural talent in it. Mercury conjunct Pluto shows that you are able to see beyond the visible and the superficial, and with these planets in your ninth house, you will be able to use these talents while travelling or in pursuit of higher education / philosophy. Jupiter in 8H denotes an ability to expand yourself through spiritual pursuits, but since it squares the moon in 11th, you've got to be careful not to act on impulses regarding your hopes and dreams.

Your true node in Sagittarius shows that your soul seeks expansion -- you may find yourself wanting to learn more about other cultures, philosophies, or anything that allows you to explore. If you do decide to pursue spiritual entrepreneurship, it might help to either travel or dive into different sorts of philosophies. With your Scorpio MC conjunct your Mercury, Sun and Pluto, you can be quite influential as a spiritual entrepreneur, and I really think that you may be able to do this best through a career that allows you to communicate and interact with people.

I will let you know if I find anything else, and I'm open to discussing more about this through private messages if you are interested. I hope this helps. <3

Thank you! This wasn't basic at all! You're pretty good for just being a beginner! It gave me a lot of insight and confirmation on what path to take... one very unorthodox for sure! But with the stellium in my 12, it's true I feel spiritually inclined would like to develope it more but for the longest it been a part of me I have been hiding for. I am also interested the occult ! Over all I thank you and appreciate you for taking the time out to look into this further for me!

I'm very sorry my reading will be basic, as I'm still a beginner, but I'd really like to help. Here's what I got from your chart:

You've got a 12th house stellium, with Venus, Neptune and Uranus in Capricorn. A 12th house stellium is interesting because it can lead to either a self-defeating personality (with the 12th house being the house of fears and what we hide) or someone who is highly intuitive and in touch with the collective unconscious. I've read somewhere that quite a number of successful artists have a 12th house stellium, and this is due to the fact that they while they are very artistic and perhaps spiritually inclined, they also have to hide who they really are from the world. So I'd like to take a look at those planets of yours in the 12th house stellium before anything else.

Since Neptune rules the 12th house, having your Neptune there makes you attuned to the spiritual dimension. Perhaps you have some natural talents regarding spirituality such as clairvoyance or prophetic dreams. You may also be able to sense other people's dreams and emotions. The problem with this is that sometimes this can be overwhelming. However, the Neptune-Venus conjunct can help you channel that empathy towards helping other people, and you may even be interested in creative pursuits along the way.

Uranus conjunct Neptune in 12H shows that you also have a lot of original ideas regarding spirituality. You may be interested in exploring unorthodox concepts. There will be a lot of discipline and hard work involved, with both Uranus and Neptune being in Capricorn. Jupiter sq Uranus/Neptune shows that you may feel frustrations regarding personal growth and success due to an inability to follow through plans, so be wary of that. In order to overcome this, it may help to know your strengths and weaknesses. That way, you can form strategies especially when faced with insecurities or fear of failure.

With your Jupiter in 8H and Pluto and Mercury in 9H, you really do feel a strong pull towards the occult and you've got natural talent in it. Mercury conjunct Pluto shows that you are able to see beyond the visible and the superficial, and with these planets in your ninth house, you will be able to use these talents while travelling or in pursuit of higher education / philosophy. Jupiter in 8H denotes an ability to expand yourself through spiritual pursuits, but since it squares the moon in 11th, you've got to be careful not to act on impulses regarding your hopes and dreams.

Your true node in Sagittarius shows that your soul seeks expansion -- you may find yourself wanting to learn more about other cultures, philosophies, or anything that allows you to explore. If you do decide to pursue spiritual entrepreneurship, it might help to either travel or dive into different sorts of philosophies. With your Scorpio MC conjunct your Mercury, Sun and Pluto, you can be quite influential as a spiritual entrepreneur, and I really think that you may be able to do this best through a career that allows you to communicate and interact with people.

I will let you know if I find anything else, and I'm open to discussing more about this through private messages if you are interested. I hope this helps. <3

FiliaVeneris

No problem! I'm glad to know that I was able to help. I wish you luck and success on your journey towards spiritual entrepreneurship. :)

waybread

If you need to make a living for yourself, have you thought about a health care career?

I've been surprised in the past to see "floor" nurses with Capricorn moons. Apparently their strength is a practical orientation and ability to emotionally separate themselves from the suffering of their patients. The 12th house, where you have 3 planets, rules hospitals. Then your 10th house career house cusp (MC) is ruled by Mars, located in the 6th house of (ill) health.

Before you say this doesn't appeal to you (!) please consider that many health care careers involve no hands-on patient care. For example, hospital administration.