It's happening again.. work power struggle

anjelik

I thought I had broken the cycle, but here comes yet another female trying to undermine me and take me down by being sneaky and cut throat. I see all the obvious things like Moon square Mars and my Saturn squaring her Sun and Mercury. But also in her chart I see her Pluto conjunct the AC opposite her Moon conjunct the DC. And I see that in the way she operates. The funny thing is we were friends, until she recognised that I was an actual threat to what she wanted (power, promotion) and now she is literally railroading me to the point where she went behind my back to steal my intellectual property when I told her no.

Anyone want to give some perspective? I am knee deep seething in rage at the moment and that is also likely given the current eclipse and it is affecting my chart with all the cardinal squares!

Attachments

• again.jpg
    again.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 48

watcherofthesouth

Rahu can mean "to crave" or experience "lies" and, in the 6th of work, that could play out here. Also, MER can mean "Thief" and is not always beneficial.. so look for how that might apply to the situation. In the 12th, hidden thief perhaps.

Look to the 11th/NEP - that could help you. A hidden friend, perhaps older, probably male. Try to use the energy, right now, for other things until the end of August when MER/JUP planets are direct. Nothing you do right now will help, unless you use MER retrograde to revise your IP, and don't tell anyone. Then you may have something better than you originally thought. It could be eye-opening and you'll get the upper-hand but again, wait until mid-late Aug to reveal. Anything she does during retro will likely backfire.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
You can only attract what is placed in your chart and in your 7th house. And with moon as ruler of your 7th and your work house 6th- opposing uranus under ruler pluto in 10th house - sudden and unexpected transforming surprises in career path and work should not be unknown to you.

And her at first flattering jupiter on your uranus in sagittarius is one kind of experience you attract as a kind of intuition training. Your pluto in 9th house is ruled by venus in 1st house - you are endangered to get a victim (venus/pluto correspondence) as long as you don't listen to your inner voice. (Pluto square venus)

Your mercury in aquarius in 1st house is ruler of 8th house with pluto/mercury correspondence trining your mars in 8th house as ruler of your 3rd house, mind and communication, ability to perceive. You are surely able to always receive an instinctive subconscious (8th house) inner warning in due time and in advance - if you would listen to it.

Last edited:

anjelik

You can only attract what is placed in your chart and in your 7th house. And with moon as ruler of your 7th and your work house 6th- opposing uranus under ruler pluto in 10th house - sudden and unexpected transforming surprises in career path and work should not be unknown to you.

And her at first flattering jupiter on your uranus in sagittarius is one kind of experience you attract as a kind of intuition training. Your pluto in 9th house is ruled by venus in 1st house - you are endangered to get a victim (venus/pluto correspondence) as long as you don't listen to your inner voice. (Pluto square venus)

Your mercury in aquarius in 1st house is ruler of 8th house with pluto/mercury correspondence trining your mars in 8th house as ruler of your 3rd house, mind and communication, ability to perceive. You are surely able to always receive an instinctive subconscious (8th house) inner warning in due time and in advance - if you would listen to it.

Thanks for this. How would her Jupiter sitting on my Uranus be so special? I have to admit that alarm bells have gone off with her and now that she's behaved in such a way she has now made me take a huge step back. She has a reputation for stepping on anyone to get what she wants and I am not going to let it be me.

Zora

Account Closed
Thanks for this. How would her Jupiter sitting on my Uranus be so special? I have to admit that alarm bells have gone off with her and now that she's behaved in such a way she has now made me take a huge step back. She has a reputation for stepping on anyone to get what she wants and I am not going to let it be me.

She has a scorpio rising with pluto saturn in 1st house - an iron will to unconditionally push through her wishes and to go for her goals. Her jupiter is ruled by pluto, strong in his own sign in 2nd house and a strong selfprotector in her own needs and also in her financial flow. Jupiter in 2nd house has venus/jupiter correspondence and the meaning to easy also find protectors and sponsors.

With her jupiter on you uranus who opposes your moon in 4th house she can reach you deep in your feelings and emotions and give you a deep feeling of insecurity like loosing the ground under your feet. And she kinda reminds you perhaps of your mother and experience in childhood, subconsciously coming up again- as long as you didn't solved your problem at the basement.

Otherwise the circle will start again and again going around according to your chart placements and challenges. The persons can change- they are only triggers - but the issue will stay until it is settled and healed in yourself by yourself.

Last edited:

anjelik

She has a scorpio rising with pluto saturn in 1st house - an iron will to unconditionally push through her wishes and to go for her goals. Her jupiter is ruled by pluto, strong in his own sign in 2nd house and a strong selfprotector in her own needs and also in her financial flow. Jupiter in 2nd house has venus/jupiter correspondence and the meaning to easy also find protectors and sponsors.

With her jupiter on you uranus who opposes your moon in 4th house she can reach you deep in your feelings and emotions and give you a deep feeling of insecurity like loosing the ground under your feet. And she kinda reminds you perhaps of your mother and experience in childhood, subconsciously coming up again- as long as you didn't solved your problem at the basement.

Otherwise the circle will start again and again going around according to your chart placements and challenges. The persons can change- they are only triggers - but the issue will stay until it is settled and healed in yourself by yourself.

Interesting. I definitely see that about her. She is very cut throat but in a sneaky and conniving kind of way. It actually aggravates me to my core because she is someone who will lie, cheat and steal to get ahead. I come across as quite direct and I think it can be quite shocking to some people because I also come across as very friendly and bubbly. She was shocked when I called her out on her sneakiness yesterday. Her behavior didn't bother me until it started to be doing directed at me. Now I have my back up and I am pissed off. I don't know that this reminds me of my mother but my mom is a control freak and we did have some intense power struggles as a teenager and even still some now. I do get frustrated when I feel like someone is trying to smother me or tries to assert their dominance over me.

Interesting about financial flow and finding sponsors since when dating she seems to target wealthy men, but has been unlucky in love because she goes for the wrong traits. She is an attractive woman so it's interesting to me that she is nearly 37 and still hasn't stopped being so shallow.

Zora

Account Closed
As you already told, this is not the first time you experienced it like that.

I thought I had broken the cycle, but here comes yet another female trying to undermine me and take me down by being sneaky and cut throat.
Did you ever considered or recognized that this mainly has something to do with yourself ?

Interesting. I definitely see that about her.

It doesn't matter what she in your opinion is- you will never be able to change her. You can only change yourself to never experience it like this again.

Her sun is on your venus activating your venus/pluto square (unevolved also known as victim constellation with all possible dark moments and destroying experiences). With her sun on your venus- she instinctively knows what "buttons she has to press at your end" to get you in the helpless memory status of a child facing a mighty mother.

You will not win by going on same way to look at her. Giving up your power to her by seeing her mighty like that. You will same time overlook your own power, you could and should use.

Pluto themes and connections have an intense persisting energy to run and to go on again and again.

Zora

Account Closed
Blind intense, passionate rage, feelings of revenge and running against walls inside- what is shown in your chart with mars saturn conjunct - mentally under a mercury ruled 8th house - both with pluto correspondence - is a very bad counselor.

With saturn in 8th cusp 9th you are endangered to be seen from outside in your environment as the only culprit at the end.

Zora

Account Closed
You perhaps better get you own natal chart in here with transits - for further individual help for you in this situation - addited by information out of transits going on for you right now and what is to be learned at your end in the moment. And what planet energies assists and supports you right now.

anjelik

As you already told, this is not the first time you experienced it like that.

Did you ever considered or recognized that this mainly has something to do with yourself ?

Yes! I think it's definitely me. Otherwise it wouldn't keep happening. I thought I broke the cycle but clearly I haven't. I had a meeting with my manager today to explain why I was so angry and he actually sided with me and said he was surprised by her behavior and how she lied to him about why she wanted the document. He also said he was disappointed because there are a few items she still outstanding so her time would be better spent on those projects than trying to trump mine. It made me feel better that least he recognizes what she is doing. I told him I respect that she wants to position herself as a leader but not at the expense of my autonomy. He said he agreed.

I'm on the train now so I'll post my chart with transits later tonight. We have an assessemt centre next week to interview for the new team lead role. I'm annoyed it's when Mercury is still retrograde but perhaps it will work in my favor?

anjelik

Here is my chart with transits.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_anonymous_2019717.68688.313430.jpg
    astro_24gw_anonymous_2019717.68688.313430.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

anjelik

And here is hers. She actually has a Libra rising, but at the 29th degree. That is an exact square to my Venus and so is her Pluto. Her Jupiter also exactly opposes my Moon and conjuncts my Uranus. Her Mercury exactly squares my Mars at 18 degrees.

Wow, lots of agitating aspects I didn't even realize upon first glance.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_anonymous_2019717.68915.33923.jpg
    astro_24gw_anonymous_2019717.68915.33923.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 17

anjelik

Rahu can mean "to crave" or experience "lies" and, in the 6th of work, that could play out here. Also, MER can mean "Thief" and is not always beneficial.. so look for how that might apply to the situation. In the 12th, hidden thief perhaps.

Look to the 11th/NEP - that could help you. A hidden friend, perhaps older, probably male. Try to use the energy, right now, for other things until the end of August when MER/JUP planets are direct. Nothing you do right now will help, unless you use MER retrograde to revise your IP, and don't tell anyone. Then you may have something better than you originally thought. It could be eye-opening and you'll get the upper-hand but again, wait until mid-late Aug to reveal. Anything she does during retro will likely backfire.

Where does rahu sit in my chart? Mercury retrograde is getting me at the moment... definitely digging up themes from the past.

Zora

Account Closed
And here is hers.

I would suppose that she doesn't know what you are doing here with posting her chart to get it here discussed without her permission. Everybody has a right of his own privacy to be respected.

And as you only told...
Yes! I think it's definitely me. Otherwise it wouldn't keep happening. I thought I broke the cycle but clearly I haven't.

your natal chart is enough - to help you. The pattern of attraction and issue is in you- and causes you a problem.

Zora

Account Closed
The pattern of attraction and issue is in you- and causes you a problem.

Your pattern of attraction is moon ruling 7h house. Moon is in 4th house ruled by venus. Venus is in square with pluto (and pluto-energy offers in unevolved way - power/powerlessnes, manipulation, abuse, addiction, circles going around and around again)

With involved venus you are in truth fighting against your mother, venus rules 4th houes -your memory and expercience with your mother, you want in truth to get healed - with chiron cusp 4th in taurus (where chiron causes a feeling of not being welcomed, not being grounded)

With moon opposed by uranus- you are challenged to liberate yourself and to find another higher point of view on all. And to also find another second way - non-conforming the rules and standards- to push your wishes through and to go for your goals- as uranus is second ruler of your 1st house- your personal enforcement.

Transiting uranus is in semisextile with your moon and in inconjunct with your natal uranus. This matter is "on now" for you - to liberate yourself - supported with uranus energy.

Zora

Account Closed
Your mercury in aquarius in first house is a very strong energized "fighter" as he rules 8th house- has mercury/pluto correspondence and is known for eidetic memory- (mostly for the worse happened in the past.

But he can also be used to create mental visions. Mercury is in trine with your mars and can act very efficiently. But be aware of your saturn cusp 9th- take responsibility for a legal, fairplay - and be careful - otherwise you have to pay it double back. 8th house planets are under special rules - and mistakes can even last beyond death and left in the bloodline-inheritance.

Your mercury is still semsextiled by transiting saturn - but who also trines and supports your chiron - your personal injury - but also your (self) healingpotential.

Last edited:

anjelik

Your pattern of attraction is moon ruling 7h house. Moon is in 4th house ruled by venus. Venus is in square with pluto (and pluto-energy offers in unevolved way - power/powerlessnes, manipulation, abuse, addiction, circles going around and around again)

With involved venus you are in truth fighting against your mother, venus rules 4th houes -your memory and expercience with your mother, you want in truth to get healed - with chiron cusp 4th in taurus (where chiron causes a feeling of not being welcomed, not being grounded)

With moon opposed by uranus- you are challenged to liberate yourself and to find another higher point of view on all. And to also find another second way - non-conforming the rules and standards- to push your wishes through and to go for your goals- as uranus is second ruler of your 1st house- your personal enforcement.

Transiting uranus is in semisextile with your moon and in inconjunct with your natal uranus. This matter is "on now" for you - to liberate yourself - supported with uranus energy.

I am not sure how to do this. It's strange because I did think motherhood had changed me and I wasn't affected by things the way I used to be because my priorities shifted. And that is definitely true, but I am still finding myself in a similar situation. The only difference is the way I have decided to deal with it is to just carry on and focus on myself and not play into the game. Now that she has gone as far as stealing my work, I'm done trying to be friends with her. It just makes me feel like I allowed someone sneaky to creep into my life and she probably always viewed me as an enemy without me even realizing. I don't want to take her power away and I actually think she is good at things I am not and vice versa. So I don't know if this is growth or not but I don't want the power necessarily, I just want career opportunity and growth. So it doesn't need to be in a leader sense or even managing other people like she wants. I'm happy to just stay in my current role with something special carved out for me to go in a different path (hence my projects). After this whole blow up with her stealing my work I almost decided to withdraw from the interview process because I can't be bothered with the negativity and I know that if I did get the role she would just undermine me anyway, so then the cycle would just continue. However, I am not a quitter so after sleeping on it, I decided to just continue the process and then see what my options are because maybe we both could have a greater role. Maybe I am just being optimistic.

anjelik

In an unusual turn of events, we both took a two week holiday at the same time and came back with clear heads. She apologized to me and said she thinks she just needed a time out from work. I told her I was annoyed but I got really crazy as well. I ended up withdrawing from the promotion process because of things at home (husband got a new job which will require me to have more flexibility) and told her. She confided in me that part of the reason she was so aggressive is because she was offered the new role 3 days before they posted it suddenly so she was annoyed that she had to interview for a job she was already offered and felt like they were jerking her back and forth. She's now my manager but it is actually good because she is at a different stage in her life and can focus more on this than me (unmarried, no kids). She has allowed me to modify my working hours through Xmas while my husband has some mandatory training so that was good too. So overall the power struggle was probably in my head or maybe I just needed to let go and take a step back.

katydid

In an unusual turn of events, we both took a two week holiday at the same time and came back with clear heads. She apologized to me and said she thinks she just needed a time out from work. I told her I was annoyed but I got really crazy as well. I ended up withdrawing from the promotion process because of things at home (husband got a new job which will require me to have more flexibility) and told her. She confided in me that part of the reason she was so aggressive is because she was offered the new role 3 days before they posted it suddenly so she was annoyed that she had to interview for a job she was already offered and felt like they were jerking her back and forth. She's now my manager but it is actually good because she is at a different stage in her life and can focus more on this than me (unmarried, no kids). She has allowed me to modify my working hours through Xmas while my husband has some mandatory training so that was good too. So overall the power struggle was probably in my head or maybe I just needed to let go and take a step back.

That is an amazing turn of events. Like this was a test for you, to see if you had truly changed and gotten past those old issue with women and power struggles.

And it looks like you did. Motherhood does change us, for the better, I think. It puts everything in a different perspective. Our Moon's aspects are elevated. Things like flexible schedules and working from home sometimes becomes like GOLD. lol

IleneK

Premium Member

Wow. This is just a lovely unfolding of the matter. Thank you so much for sharing it and the growth you are undergoing, Anjelik.
Truly wishing you the best.