Lot of fame

fullmoonlibra

When we calculate asc-jupiter+sun we see a sign in a degree.
What does this sign represent in relation to fame?
Does it say in which area fame will possible? And how to measure how 'big' this fame will be?
I was born in the afternoon, so I have calculated asc+sun-jupiter, and the result was: libra 15 degrees... I have this in my 3rd house.
What to think about this???

Lin

Isn't it Asc + Jupiter minus Sun?? Part of Fame.

There are so many arabic parts that I really don't use them. There just isn't time! I guess if someone came to me and said they WANT to be famous I think I'd follow their transits and progressions to see if that "part" would be activated in any big way. But although I've been asked to 'see' a lot of things, no one has ever asked me to lookat their charts to see if they would ever be famous.
Now that I think about it, I'm surprised that is true.

The part of fame is like the part of fortune. It's a hypothetical place in the chart that was conceived very long ago.
It might be a good research study if you have access to biographical data of famous people - dates when their luck changed, first became famous, etc.
LIN

Lin

"I do believe in the parts, but I don't think it's easy to interpret it. When I got married my lot of marriage was triggered by Mars and Venus.."

Well, if they work in your case, then you should check them out.
I am going to look at my part of marriage and see if it was activated either time.
When you say "triggered" you mean conjunct by less than 2 degrees, right?
LIN

candece

hello, I attached my niece chart she is 8 years old and a very gifted child she is very artistic, great painter, invents a lot of staff everyday especially iphone apps, games full of imagination. she is a genius, has great memory so I was wondering if she has any chance being famous because she is very popular right now for her age evreybody knows her somehow. even her mother is amazed sometimes very popular girl. I will be waiting for the comments.
also her birth data is here incase the attachment doesnt work:
october 14 2004
1.44 am
minneapolis MN

Attachments

• daisy24.png
    daisy24.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 43

Cascada

Wow your niece has a lot in common with me! Libra sun, moon and jupiter in 3rd house. With that stellium in the third house i can see she'll probably be very bright. She also has venus in 2nd, virgo same as me and leo rising. Her bday is the same as mine too :D do i think theres a chance she'll be famous? The potential can be seen in a lot of charts but it depends on what we choose to do with our skills and the chances we get in life. I think shes too young to tell :)
I can see why she may be artistic, with the trines there from Sun/Jupiter/Mars to Neptune. Neptune and Venus are both singletons (Venus is the only Earth and Neptune is the only Fixed sign) so that may seem to be a calling associated with arts. I don't know though. I think she may want to go college first with all that energy going to the third house; she's probably a keen learner. Neptune in 6th usually indicates someone who is prone to pick up lots of illnesses such as the flu etc, but I guess if we look at the 6th house only from the job perspective, it could indicate a job working with animals, the arts, healing professions, the psychic realm.. but these are just theories, I haven't actually looked it up. Pluto in 5th house could potentially make someone passionately creative. I also read that the ruler of 10th in the houses play a big role in your profession. Celebrities could have their tenth house rulers in the 5th house, 3rd house or 2nd house, indicating a career associated with creativity, communications, or using their voices (2nd house rules the voice- funnily enough, I've noticed a few singers with their 10th house ruler in the 2nd or 3rd). With her 10th house ruler in 2nd, this supports making money through the profession of her choice, but it can also mean using her voice a lot in her job, a job that requires her to speak up. With Venus in 2nd, making money through arts, beauty or love is supported. Does she have a good singing voice? Since Sun is in the third, her opportunity of fame will come (if it comes at all) through communications and/or the things Libra rules.
Also, if you use astro.com you'll find it's a lot easier to read and it's a bit more detailed. Read what "ASTRO LADY" said about fame on here: http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/009505.html

Last edited:

candece

Thanks for your reply. You are right about the neptune effect at the six house. She gets ill very easly already had three surgeries I guess for her tonsils and ears infections. She loves animals plus know all about them with their eating, breeding habits etc..She practice reiki in herself and others (her mother use energy work), very intuitive sometime reads your mind(scary):surprised:
she doesn`t like singing but she plays piano and compose music and writing her own words.She loves talking(sometimes too much) she designs clothes, sews and she is already making money out of her paintings.also I need to mention she is a very good seller and loves money.:happy:
the reason I put her chart she has so many talents I was just wondering what she will do wirh those. I guess we will wait and see.