Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

It could, theoretically be both a weaponized virus (the Chinese have accused the U.S. of doing it to them!), AND 5G. Because 5G weakens our immune systems, making us more susceptible to illnesses in general.

Yes, 5G is distributed by Chinese companies like Huawei. The 5G theory rings true for me. As does the idea that a spy could infect himself and travel to Europe and touch everything while he’s there, take the antidote and then return to his country, although I’m conscious not to start blaming the Chinese people because I’ve seen racism beginning already and it’s quite scary for me.

Opal

Premium Member
Interesting Opal. Some of the loudest, most aggressive vaccine proponents are actually cautioning against vaccine for coronavirus because of a serious risk it would make things much worse. It’s called vaccine enhancement.

Interesting Passiflora,

I can see their point. New viruses have evolved regularly. If we cause an intentional disruption, we in our pseudo intelligence, do have a history of making things, worse!

You already know how I feel on the immune disorders. We caused them, and other mislabeled disorders. Industrial disease.

Same with this, man made flu, man made panic.

As I see it, if it is my time, I will die and nothing and no one can change that. People say that they have faith in their “God” and then they try to supersede fate.

Funny, eh?

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Hopefully the money people have the data they wanted to acquire, and we can get on with survival while working, instead of being under lock down. The upside is, no rush hour. Drive anywhere anytime without traffic. Cool!