Which job?

Circe

I have a question about this time, it`s for job.
I don`t know if follow my current job or start a new one, which means to start from zero and because is of my own maybe having not a plain gain of money.
I want to know if this is the correct time for it, or the question: follow with the same or change it?

thank you.
here`s the chart link:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg....gif&res=63&va=&cid=qydfileiebz4O-u1186060860

Last edited:

Draco

Yes. I just popped it in here for you.;)

(Somehow I managed to respond to this in the previous post, :eek: hence the 'edited by Draco').

Do you have any more background information about the circumstances out of which the question arises? For example, you wish to know if you should stay in your current line of work, or if you should change paths, but what is your current line of work, and what are thinking of changing to? This helps to clarify what we're looking for in the chart.

Last edited:

Circe

well, the thing is:

I`m doing quite well with astrology help, I`m working out with some kind of "new" system here in my country that not so many astrologers do, which is doing an interactive natal chart, I wrote many pages and then the client ask me questions any time he/she wants. I received a very good response with this, and many people ask me more. I`ve also done a performance course and my teachers told me I`m ready to work alone with this.... but well, here is the work in which I`m ACTUALLY, I really hate it, I work with other women much older than me, and they are complainning about everything, I have to work with medicine and numbers, both things I really don`t like. and one of the most horrible things: the travel from home to work is too much, i cannot stand it.

Now you`d be thinking "if she likes so much astrology and hates so much her job why does she ask?"

the reason is simple: money. I have and incoming that every end of month is always the same and it`s ok for my age (22). Astrology could be something dangerous and I don`t know the results.
Also, there is a tiny possibility to work here in a higher possition, maybe less hours more money....
So I wanted to know what the stars say about the whole thing. Which job is better, what could happen.
Would I change to astrology. And if I don´t: would I be promoted?

thanks!

Circe

I know I have to be patient but is there any at least little answer? Cause some things are coming up in my work and I wanted to know a bit more with this.