View Single Post
Unread 10-29-2019, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsontc View Post
twothumbs,

You said:

Yes, my name is Tim Wilson soooooo I'll call you "twothumbs" to keep things clear!

I get Sun and Pluto for men and Moon and Neptune for women. It's the Men don't use Mars and Women don't use Venus thing that I'm getting hung up on. Men ARE Mars: action before thinking, being before feeling...men just want to DO STUFF. Women are the OPPOSITE: thinking before acting, feeling before being, women just want to FEEL STUFF. So when a man is looking for a women, he already HAS the "doing" thing down, he's looking for what he DOESN'T have: feelings. And vice versa for women: they already HAVE feelings they want someone to take some ACTION for them. That's why women tend to like "bad boys"...men who are all powerful action and NO thinking...and men tend to like women who make them FEEL attractive and desirable.

To me, that just seems to be the nature of things.

Still confused,

Tim
Okay exactly. If I'm a man in a relationship with a woman, My Venus, My Sun, and My Pluto are all things a woman seeks. I seek her Mars her Moon her Neptune. I want action (Mars) and I want to be taken care of in a motherly way (Moon). She wants money, affection, kind words, compassion (Venus) and a REAL MAN to take care of her (Sun). Makes sense now?

The man represents Venus not because he is that way but because that's what a woman seeks in him. Women are Mars not because they act in that way but because that's what a man seeks in them.

Last edited by Timmytwothumbs; 10-29-2019 at 03:23 AM.