School Shootings in Connecticut

I cee

Guns aren't the problem anyhow. Humans are problem are the problem. We need thought police. People should be arrested the minute the commit a thought crime. :innocent:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (awww my sides hurt)

Serious thread I know....but.."thought police"

......I would be serving life now:devil:

I cee

There have been these types of crimes in europe but they do seem to be a kind of hallmark of America....I wonder why?

Canada has guns,(their neighbour) but one doesn't hear of this type of crime from them.

Havn't compared the two countries charts....wots the difference?

Joz

I'm having difficulty re-attaching a pdf of the Connecticut chart, since the last attachment seems to have expired. Any suggestions?

(It keeps saying that I can't upload because my file is too large, although I keep reducing the file size and it looks too tiny as it is.)

Last edited:

Inline

Joz,

i took the data you gave and created another Connecticut chart including Ceres (Alice McDermott stated that she has seen Ceres involved around death etc) and Lillith. I have added the transits from Dec. 12th 2012 as well.

I also did a quick check of the synastry charts of Obama & Connecticut....and see that Connecticut's Ceres is conjunct his natal Pluto...

Attachments

• astro_conneticut Dec 2012.jpg
    astro_conneticut Dec 2012.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

...Since there has been a rise of active shooter events in the USA, it bears taking a look at the USA chart.
Debate on the perennial question 'which is the USA Chart' http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=947
There're at least two main charts for the US - that are generally considered as most effective from an astrological point of view - both on Jyly 4, 1776, Philadelphia, PA, timezone LMT:
- the Sagittarius rising chart - 5:10 pm - the Sibley chart
- the Gemini rising chart - 2:13 am

I just read this text by Olivia Barclay:

"It has always been a puzzle to me that any astrologer could associate America with Sagittarius rather than Gemini. Ebenezer Sibley, not a good astrologer, seems to be the originator of such an idea. It is a country of few pedestrians, constant change of communication as on TV, short journeys by air or road. They play football with their arms and hands and demonstrated their solidarity by holding hands across the continent; also Geminian people pove to live high up (skyscrapers)
."

My personal impression so far is that the Gemini rising chart is most descriptive for the American spirit and way of life, yet the Sagittarius rising chart is most accurate in terms of transits and progressions. Which one is it, then
?
There are those who say neither of those charts are 'accurate' because:
Dear Radu,
Sure, you're welcome. I am a judicial astrologer - I use sunrise charts. These charts show the entire day. Often, many astrologers get stuck on "times" which are not always accurate. Sunrise charts note the stars rising, culminating, and setting - then planets near the AC, MC, DC, IC - this is an ancient mundane method for reading time stamps of any moment in time and very accurate.
An Historical Note from a native Philadelphian
Growing up in Philadelphia, it is common knowledge there that Franklin was not only a scientist, printer, publisher, inventor, etc., but also an accomplished astrologer, and astrometeorologist. He was, of course, the founder, and writer of Poor Richard's Alamanc, which forecasted long-range weather using astrology. Most of Franklin's wealth came from publishing this almanac for 25 years. This means he wrote on astrology for that length of time. So, I don't get how Campion would surmise to "find" only one text written on astrology by Franklin since the Almanac of Franklin's contains volumious prose on astrology.

One of the advantages to being an astrologer, and a native Philadelphian is that one can read all the documents at the Philadelphia Historic Society, and also visit many of the actual sites where many original documents exist. I did so as a kid, and lived two blocks away from the summer house of Franklin & others in northwest Philadelphia. Franklin had an observatory built there and lived about 44 miles from Indpendance Hall in the summer because downtown was too darn hot. The neighborhood Franklin chose was cooler by ten to 15 degrees.

I use the morning of July 4 as one chart of the Declaration of Independence and provide this reference to help you & others: "American Scripture: Making the Declaration of Independence," published by Alfred A. Knopf, New York, 1997, page 150.

According to records of the day, July 4, 1776, the Declaration was the third order of business, and was completed before noon. The Liberty Bell was also rung at this time.

Dr. Zip Dobyns & James Boehrer both rectified the chart to about 9:36 a.m., Local Mean Time, Phila., Pa for the announcement. I prefer this date, and time, ok, but as a judicial astrologer, I simply cast a chart for true sunrise on Thursday, July 4. You will see Jupiter Rising in tropical Cancer, and the AC at 12-13 Cancer/MC at 22-Pisces, with the Moon at 19-Aquarius.

This is one of the major problems within the so-called astrological "community" in that many do not seem to even have the facts straight, and it is no wonder why there is such a diverse "opinion" on mundane world charts. For instance, I disagree with Campion's attempts to "time" all charts since classical astrology demands sunrise charts for the day in question - times are not required - just the day, and location. This is standard.

Franklin simply wanted the Moon to transit Aquarius when the final draft was to be authenticated. This is the subject of the "disagreement" on July 2 - nothing but timing, that's all. Franklin made sure that Jefferson was on board since he authored the document, and Jefferson did not disappoint, since he studied astrology too. So, Jefferson just waited two days before submitting the "final draft."

Still, I use the Mundane sunrise chart of that day, Thursday, July 4, 1776, Philadelphia. It works for the American Revolution. I also use the mundane sunrise chart for the signing of the U.S. Constitution 17 September 1787 as the official chart of the USA.

Regarding the comment on astrology books and Franklin & Jefferson. I find it very amusing that some would think that, say, because I have three books on any subject in my library among hundreds of other volumes would do anything to "prove" my interest (or lack thereof) on astrology. For instance, I am a judicial astrologer, with a consulting practice, and I have more non-astrological books in my library than astrology books. So, using the format you mentioned above - I am less interested in astrology? Such attempts to "explain away" a historical figure's "interest" or "knowledge" of astrology are mostly made by non-astrological scholars who seem to love trying to "rewrite history" based on their own personal "opinion" of a science they've never studied, or practiced, but who seem to have such strong views on. I always have found this amusing too since if astrology is "false" - they sure seem to be spending many decades trying to "prove" that it is so.

But, counting the number of "books" in anyone's library is not going to do it for me. I find that "method" dubious at best, and ridiculous at worst to prove anything. It is typical of conventional "scholars" not trained in astrology to go to such absurd lengths to say Franklin himself was not an astrologer. Jeez, the guy wrote about astrology at great lengths in his own Almanac for 25 years! One of Franklin's pen names was Richard Saunders. I used to read all that as a boy growing up in Philadelphia.

Astrology is a lot older than the United States - we all know this, but it seems that some just cannot seem to accept that the Founding Fathers of the U.S. would take it so seriously! Perhaps, if they stop using "newspaper Sun-sign astrology" as their total reference to this supreme science - then perhaps they might actually get to Astrology 101 before deciding that three books in Franklin's house suffices it to mean he really treated astrology like he would a comic book.

A simple search engine on Franklin, astrology, and the signing of the Declaration of Independance can be found on the Internet. Franklin was prolific, and wrote extensively on astrology. It is common knowledge that July 2nd was supposed to be the day of the signing. Franklin, and Jefferson, however, did not like the position of the Moon, coming off a square to Saturn, and a direct opposition to Jupiter, and decided that the Moon's transit in Aquarius would suffice with an air trine to Saturn, and the Moon would have cleared the South Lunar Node in Aquarius as well by July 4th.

In the debates of June, and early July, it was decided that signatures would have to be added to the document. This, of course, was tantamount to insurrection but Franklin was more concerned about the transits than upsetting the British. Many members were ready to sign by Tuesday, July 2, but a disagreement delayed the signing. This "disagreement" was Franklin & Jefferson concerned about the transiting Capricorn Moon - so, since Jefferson was the main writer of the Declaration... both he and Franklin made themselves "unavailable" for signing on July 2 - although this date - July 2 - is seen by John Adams as the true date of America's birthday.

Richard Henry Lee of Virginia was trying to push a signing on July 2nd. On that day the Continential Congress passed the resolution declaring the colonies free of British rule. Lee introduced the resolution in June 1776, and by July 2, two resolutions passed written by Lee and cleared the way for Congress to adopt a final draft. John Adams wanted to immediately rush the signing, as did many other delegates. Twelve of the 13 colonies' delegates voted yes (New York was absent) and the Declaration was then ordered to be authenticated and sent to the printers. It took a month for it to return for signing - on August 2 by delegates. The last delegate from Delaware didn't sign it until January 1777.

George Washington was so busy fighting the British that he could not sign it until a year later - on, get this - July 4, 1777. Cast a chart for sunrise on that date, a year later, and look to the Midheaven of the sunrise - 22-Pisces, with Cancer rising, Moon & Sun nearing conjunction; Jupiter fixing position out of tropical Cancer, and into Leo; Lunar Nodes are cardinal, with the Dragon's Head in Cancer, and Dragon's Tail in Capricorn; Venus is rising as Morning star in tropical Gemini; Mercury in Gemini trines Saturn in Libra, with transiting Mars in Libra. Obviously, this signing was a little more than simply "official" - I see Franklin & Jefferson's astrological hands with Washington's signing to the Declaration of Indpendence.

Back to Philadelphia in July 1776: Knowing the document was going to be approved, Franklin charted the Moon's course, spoke to Jefferson, and Jefferson, the author of the Declaration, stated on July 2 that the final draft would be ready by July 4th. The "disagreement" again, was mainly by Adams & others who felt it was ready to sign Tuesday. A "riff raff" sort of came about with delegates shouting they were ready then & there. This was passed off by Franklin, who, convinced Jefferson that July 4's transits were best. Jefferson agreed.

On Thursday, July 4, someone ordered that the Liberty Bell be rung from the Philadelphia State House, and it was, but people paid little attention to it at the time. Knowing how sly Franklin was - I would not doubt it one bit that he also had something to do with that as well. His fingers are found all over the times - and astrology was a major part of his strategies. This is common knowledge in Philadelphia circles.

Re/ the USA horoscope. One of the major problems with many astrologers is that they fight over "times" concerning Mundane Charts. Any astrologer with classical knowledge would know that a simple chart cast for sunrise of any day in history will provide one with the knowledge of potential events to come, or those that have taken place.

I read an ancient text called the "Pistis Sophia" where Mary Magdelene asks Jesus Christ about astrology, and casting horoscopes. Christ told her, and the apostles, that if the Fate (the Sun) is on the left side (rising) then the trained astrologer will forecast correctly. He stated that if the Fate (Sun) was found on the Right side (setting) that nothing the astrologer said would be true.

This came from the classical method of judicial astrology - casting sunrise charts to forecast. I have found it to work very, very well, and can read all the characteristics of the day - even for natal charts with, and without exact times. Even progress them.

Hope this helps.

Assyrian_Libra

They are saying the WestBoro baptist church are coming to protest at the kids funeral... who knows they maybe coming but they said to be coming tomorrow... oh dear.

JUPITERASC

They are saying the WestBoro baptist church are coming to protest at the kids funeral... who knows they maybe coming but they said to be coming tomorrow... oh dear.
Image of The Westboro Baptist Church Protest is attached

Attachments

• Westboro Baptist Church Weird Ideas.jpg
    Westboro Baptist Church Weird Ideas.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 17

dr. farr

Note on the reference a couple posts above, about mundane astrology: except for event and ingress charts I myself always use sunrise charts (as the reference post mentions), and have done so several times here on AW (see some of my posts in the Mundane astrology forum)

Joz

I know there's been controversy surrounding the USA chart, and I did mean to add a note to reference that! But whatever the rising sign may be, the Sun in Cancer is still receiving an opposition from transiting Pluto, that is only going to intensify as the opposition becomes more exact over the next few years.

It's our turn to transform our attitudes towards power, and the misuse of power, in a very deep way. Pluto rules catharsis, death. We need to put to rest these old age attitudes, and get ready to move with the higher vibration that the world is now resonating to. Even though Saturn is seen as the shadow planet in many ways, Pluto, ruler of Scorpio, also can highlight extremes of dark and light, positive and negative. So hopefully out of this very dark event, this ongoing pattern of shootings and public violence, we will be provoked into a more enlightened attitude.

Usually I find that people with challenging aspects to Pluto avoid crowds. I find it interesting, too, that this is stirring up public fear about being in crowds of people. Of course, there are many layers to this, as astrology is a whole picture, and Pluto is only a part of this puzzle. Certainly, Saturn now in Scorpio adds to the Plutonian influence. And of course there are many indicators that need to be looked at to see the whole picture.

I guess I'm just more cognizant lately of Pluto. Recently, I had a major turning point in my life marked by a mutual Sun opposite transiting Pluto/ Pluto opposite transiting Sun that will forever, for me, put to rest the question of whether or not this 'dwarf' planet has diminished in influence!

The question is- what's the bigger picture here? What are we all to learn?

Joz

In my ongoing analysis of the directions and conjunctional transits of the victims, I have found many directions involving Pluto; further I have found several conjuntional transits of Pluto to natal Sun, or of transiting Sun to natal Pluto...

Interesting, and not surprising...what is the mystery of this karma when children die so young in this way? And then their educators, too...

Joz

Joz,

i took the data you gave and created another Connecticut chart including Ceres (Alice McDermott stated that she has seen Ceres involved around death etc) and Lillith. I have added the transits from Dec. 12th 2012 as well.

I also did a quick check of the synastry charts of Obama & Connecticut....and see that Connecticut's Ceres is conjunct his natal Pluto...

Thanks! I'm re-attaching the Connecticut chart with transits for 12/21/2012, too. (thanks, Sticky notes Aquarius 7000!)
Edit- attaching the Connecticut chart with transits for 12/14/2012

Attachments

• Connecticut_joins_the_union_usa_.gif
    Connecticut_joins_the_union_usa_.gif
    59 KB · Views: 24
  • connecticut_joins_the_union_usa_Newtown_transits.gif
    connecticut_joins_the_union_usa_Newtown_transits.gif
    68.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

In my ongoing analysis of the directions and conjunctional transits of the victims, I have found many directions involving Pluto; further I have found several conjuntional transits of Pluto to natal Sun, or of transiting Sun to natal Pluto...

Interesting, and not surprising...what is the mystery of this karma when children die so young in this way? And then their educators, too...
NEVERTHELESS transits of Pluto to natal Sun AND transiting to natal Pluto involve the natal charts of every one of three hundred and eighty four thousand people born the same day as the victims. A good example of the slow movement of Dwarf planet Pluto is that ALL twenty of the children massacred shared their individual Pluto aspects with approximately seventy seven million people who were collectively born on the days that these 20 children were collectively born

The most crucial and reliable indicators are the Moon AND the four angles of the natal charts of all of these children - i.e. their ASC/DESC/IC/MC angles HOWEVER WITHOUT AN EXACT TIME OF BIRTH THOSE ARE NOT KNOWN

Joz

NEVERTHELESS transits of Pluto to natal Sun AND transiting to natal Pluto involve the natal charts of every one of three hundred and eighty four thousand people born the same day as the victims. A good example of the slow movement of Dwarf planet Pluto is that ALL twenty of the children massacred shared their individual Pluto aspects with approximately seventy seven million people who were collectively born on the days that these 20 children were collectively born

The most crucial and reliable indicators are the Moon AND the four angles of the natal charts of all of these children - i.e. their ASC/DESC/IC/MC angles HOWEVER WITHOUT AN EXACT TIME OF BIRTH THOSE ARE NOT KNOWN

Agreed! Astrology has many parts that make up a whole picture, and and have to be factored together to make a whole picture. And yes, same aspects play out in myriad ways, have many potentials. Also, there are many levels of vibration to each of the planets, so consciousness plays a great part in how a planet's energy would manifest.

To clarify, what I was referring to was a general question about the karma or mission of the victims.

Joz

Wow, this from a mom of one of the victims-

Becky takes a deep breath on Wednesday in the funeral home and says, “Okay, the best day of my life started on Sunday morning when my son came to me in a vision. He came to tell me to explain to my husband that the scope of this event was so large and that there were so many people around the country and the world we were touching. I felt that my son was here in this vision to tell me that the not-for-profit scholarship organization that we are starting in Chase’s honor will save lives, change building codes, demand gun and ammunition control, and that in Chase’s name I would like to bring God back to America. These are the first starting goals of the organization.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...vision-article-1.1224903?pgno=1#ixzz2Fgnd2BwW

JUPITERASC

omg even the KKK...:surprised: now they are going way over the line.
Another individual publicly 'going way over the line' on Sean Hannity also claimed "It was all God's plan" that he shot dead an unarmed schoolboy at point blank range with a direct shot aimed deliberately at the child's heart http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eZxpwb0UYuk even though the kid was simply on the way home carrying nothing more lethal than a can of Arizona Ice Tea and a bag of Skittles candy that he had moments before purchased from the 7-Eleven store for a younger family member. The schoolboy minor teen's final terrifying moments of his brief life were fortunately captured on a 911 call made by a frightened neighbour who heard him screaming, yelling for help, begging for his life approximately a minute before his life was brutally and ruthlessly terminated with a single gunshot that instantaneously destroyed 25% of his innocent young heart - I say 'fortunately' because that 911 call is incontrovertible evidence that directly challenges the 'self-defence' claim of the individual who is clearly expecting that the idea that "It was all God's plan" means he won't be held responsible for his actions that night.

dr. farr

But this is where directions come into play: so far in my investigation of the directions of the victims, all who had a conjunctional Pluto/Sun transit ALSO had a net - (numerical) total of planetary directions as well. Further, more than a fourth **of the victims had Pluto as atmakaraka in their natal charts* (ie, a Jaimini Vedic concept of the special importance of the planet in the natal chart with the highest number of degrees in any sign), and the 9:35 AM event chart places the MC right on (partile conjunction) Adam Lanza's natal Pluto.

Yes the angles (and I would add the Moon and certain Lots) are primary indicators in directions, transits, etc, however planetary directions are not to be tossed aside as useless, not by any means!! When, as is the case here, all we have is data which gives us the planets (other than the Moon, which is too swift to use for directions without at least a fairly accurate time of birth), we can still get at least an approximation of operative influences regarding an event or the co-relation of directional tendencies in the lives of those involved in such an event.

*Since Pluto is only 1 of 10 planets, it should (by averages) have been atmakaraka in 1/10th of the charts (10%); being so in 1/4th of the charts (25%) is much above the anticipated statistical average to be expected from randomness...

**update 12/22/12: more than 1/3rd (exactly 34%) of victims have Pluto as atmakaraka in their natal charts, more than 3 times the % to be expected from random distribution of planets.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

....and the 9:35 AM event chart places the MC right on (partile conjunction) Adam Lanza's natal Pluto.
ALSO in partile conjunction with Pluto in the natal charts of EVERY PERSON whose natal Pluto is at the same degree as Adam Lanza's and that's approximately three hundred and eighty four thousand people worldwide.

Pluto remains on the same degree for more than 24 hours - and even longer when stationary retrograde or stationary direct