Earthquake predictive methods

aniketkno

there are a few major earthquakes that have been catastrophic events and they have been up on wikipedia and their exact times are given.
these are all recent and they are major events

all times local to the event

Tangshan 27 july 1976 3:42am
Sumatra 12 sep 2007 6:10pm
Haiti 12 jan 2010 4:53pm
Bonin Island 21 dec 2010 3:19am

please find their exact times just to be sure

i just came across this on my own finding.
Mars and Pluto are what we are looking at on astrowheel and astroworldmap
i didnt check anything else but for major earthquake events like these mars from the closest angle and pluto from the closest angle on an astrowheel

Ex.1 mars and pluto are close to IC hence on a world map find Mars IC and Pluto IC between the two is your area of threat.... in the case of tangshan... IT IS SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE :w00t:

Ex.2 mars near IC and pluto near MC ... so find Mars IC and Pluto MC ... and guess what? SMACK DAB in between the area (it is on the Mars IC line so maybe the time might be off by a few minutes) :w00t:

Ex.3 mars near AC and pluto near DC ... found the lines ... Pluto is closer to DC than mars near AC ... it just happens that the location is near Pluto DC line and it is between the two lines. :w00t:

Ex.4 mars and pluto are in between AC and IC... if you look at the astrowheel mars and pluto are conjunct. this caused a problem for me to recognize why it didn't fall in between the two areas :unsure: :pouty: and then i saw that it was in between the AC and IC so found that It was between the Mars and Pluto AC/IC lines :w00t:

please check my work with other stuff and if this is already a method to search for Earthquakes can someone recommend a book for this type of stuff??

Proud of myself,
Aniketkno :)

aniketkno

i figured you might need charts ... here you go! :)

astro_2gw_16_earthquake_tangshan.37556.38204.gif

astro_71_16_earthquake_tangshan_hp.37552.38058.gif

astro_2gw_06_earthquake_southern_sumatra.37628.40726.gif

astro_71_06_earthquake_southern_sumatra_hp.37623.40579.gif

astro_2gw_17_earthquake_haiti.37680.42704.gif

astro_71_17_earthquake_haiti_hp.37675.42462.gif

astro_2gw_18_earthquake_bonin_island.37713.44039.gif

astro_71_18_earthquake_bonin_island_hp.37716.44181.gif

Jesusistheway

Can do you do a Tsunami thread?

I noticed the Moon or Neptune + Pluto or Mars or Uranus correlate to a tsunami prone area.

Can you confirm or specify this?

If this is so, then Ireland, Japan, Indonesia, The West Coast, and Northwest South America are places to watch out for when asteroids/meteorite or a Super moon bring about change on earth.

aniketkno

ofcourse i will try my best to do some search on this!

by the way can you explain what you meant by

If this is so, then Ireland, Japan, Indonesia, The West Coast, and Northwest South America are places to watch out for when asteroids/meteorite or a Super moon bring about change on earth.

especially what you mean by asteroid/meteorite ... please explain ... i am still in my basics teaching myself slowly :biggrin:

Jesusistheway

In the charts that were posted above which expired ... they had these places that I hypothetically deemed tsunami prone because neptune and the moon when in aspect to a volatile planet like Mars or Pluto or Uranus can cause sudden disruption. For instance Neptune is to the left of the West Coast with the Moon close by. The moon to me acts as an aid to lift the gravitational pull of magma under the earth to cause an earthquake and Neptune is also coincided with drowning if you recall.

An asteroid or meteorite can add force to these existing planets by causing a greater gravitational pull under these "hot spots" and thereby emphasize the impact of the symbol or energies of Neptune and so on especially when aligned with the earth and these planets, or when its astronomical units are closest to the eart.

Basically an asteroid or meteorite that you want to look up is elenin and nebiru .. a youtube explanation would be better

Jesusistheway

Sorry I didn't get to this on time, I do not know the numbers. I saw your post on the tsunami thread, thanks and it is a good job! I would say keep at it!
:cool:

aniketkno

you are totally fine! i am glad that i had the time to do this right before school started! :cool:

i will try to do my best at updating new occurrences of both events on here once in a while! :biggrin:

greybeard

Concepcion, Chile
27 February 2010, at 03:34 local time (06:34 UTC), having a magnitude of 8.8 on the moment magnitude scale, with intense shaking lasting for about three minutes. It ranks as the sixth largest earthquake ever to be recorded by a seismograph.

Seismologists estimate that the earthquake was so powerful that it may have shortened the length of the day by 1.26 microseconds and moved the Earth's figure axis by 8 cm or 2.7 milliarcseconds. [This affects the precession of thee equinoxes.] Precise GPS measurement indicated the telluric movement moved the entire city of Concepción 3.04 meters (10 ft) to the west.

Fukushima, Japan [Tohoku Quake, 130 km E of Sendai]
The 8.9-magnitude earthquake -- the world's fifth-largest since 1900 and the biggest in Japan in 140 years -- struck on 11 March 2011 at 2:46 p.m. local time
at 38.297°N (38N18), 142.372°E (142E22). Most of the damage caused by this quake was due to the tsunami it created. The situation at the Fukushima Nuclear Plant is still not controlled and becoming more serious, with huge amounts of radioactive Iodine 131 contaminating land and sea, and thyroid abnormality among children skyrocketing. A leak in one of the 262 containment tanks for contaminated water at the site has exposed 300 tons of water emitting 5 REMs/hour of radiation. Radioactivity has now been detected in Tokyo drinking water.

As I understand your method of prediction, you are using astrocartography maps. The quakes you cite occur midway between the IC lines for Mars and Pluto.

This means that at any hour of any given day of any given year some point on Earth is at this location. What is the triggering mechanism that allows prediction?

The coast of Japan, in the near vicinity of the Tohoku quake, experienced several hundred quakes, several quite large (greater than 7.0 on the scale) during the 30 days preceding the Big One. This is normal behavior for the Earth's crust. How do we determine which of the many large quakes occurring worldwide each year will affect human interests?

The batting average for astrologers predicting earthquakes to the benefit of mankind is in the neighborhood of ZERO. The reason for this (at least in part) is the frequency of earthquakes worldwide and the immense difficulty of pinpointing both location and time of significant quakes. How do you propose to overcome this difficulty?

I suggest a more useful endeavor would be to pinpoint the time of eruption for volcanos that are showing signs of coming to life: earthquakes localized at the volcano, swelling of the Earth at volcanos. That is, specifying the timing of the event when the Earth is kind enough to give us a little advance warning. Pinatubo might be a good subject for investigation, or Mt. Saint Helen's.

It doesn't show in the chart I provide below, but when I studied the Concepcion quake after the event, I found that Saturn-Pluto were in mundane square for about a month surrounding the time of the quake. This mundane square is Latitude Specific. Of major cities on the Earth, only Concepcion and Melbourne were "in danger" from this square. Concepcion is in an earthquake zone, Melbourne is not. So the location of the quake by this indication would be pretty easy. The timing awaited other astrological indicators acting as trigger. In other words, the mundane square indicated a time frame for danger of about one month and the quake itself was triggered by additional indications. The Saturn-Pluto symbolism has an excellent fit for earthquakes.

Attachments

• Earthquake, Concepcion 2010.gif
    Earthquake, Concepcion 2010.gif
    55.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

aniketkno

Concepcion, Chile
I suggest a more useful endeavor would be to pinpoint the time of eruption for volcanos that are showing signs of coming to life: earthquakes localized at the volcano, swelling of the Earth at volcanos. That is, specifying the timing of the event when the Earth is kind enough to give us a little advance warning. Pinatubo might be a good subject for investigation, or Mt. Saint Helen's.

It doesn't show in the chart I provide below, but when I studied the Concepcion quake after the event, I found that Saturn-Pluto were in mundane square for about a month surrounding the time of the quake. This mundane square is Latitude Specific. Of major cities on the Earth, only Concepcion and Melbourne were "in danger" from this square. Concepcion is in an earthquake zone, Melbourne is not. So the location of the quake by this indication would be pretty easy. The timing awaited other astrological indicators acting as trigger. In other words, the mundane square indicated a time frame for danger of about one month and the quake itself was triggered by additional indications. The Saturn-Pluto symbolism has an excellent fit for earthquakes.

This is very helpful!! I really appreciate this info!