Looking back - can a cycle of ups & downs in a life be seen?

hebetude

@ Frisangel:

I have some obsessive compulsive habits ... yes indeed. I do have a fear of being judged, or observed, but not of abandonment. In fact, almost the opposite. I tend to "abandon" friends. Its a terrible thing.

Self-sabotage could be a thing. I am a vessel full of competing intentions and impulses.

I am someone who does not seek the spotlight, except periodically when I inexplicably seek the spotlight, as uncomfortable as that can be I frequently take acting classes. I do well as I can channel my feelings.

hebetude

Thank you, Harmelia's response is a treasure trove of insights that I will spend much time with. Thanks to you and the others who have kindly responded.

Harmelia,
With the time you have taken on your response to Hebetude, I hope you receive the courtesy of a reply.

:smile:

hebetude

You have really identified many of my characteristics, and even before I read what you had written I had responded to Frisangel mentioning acting, a great hiding place where one is fully exposed. I recently went back to it after literally decades away. I think I can work on my bull. Thank you for these valuable insights, an inspired interpretation.

JUPITERASC

astrologers Chris Brennan and Leisa Schaim explain in great detail
describing how many years during ones life
the lots are going to affect each person individually
on their ASTROLOGY PODCAST at http://theastrologypodcast.com/2019/...ing-technique/
the link includes access to the video version of their podcast
which provides a helpful visual illustration :smile:
of how many years the lots are going to affect each person as an individual

RishiRahul

I'm looking back from my great age of 58 years old, and thinking about my life, the choices I made and the periods where things were desperately going wrong.

Can these periods be seen in a chart?

At 18/19 I was married to someone who ultimately became a notorious criminal in Canada, recently deported. I moved to England to get away from him. That was around 1980 ish. Maybe earlier.

In 1999 I had another terrible relationship, a life disrupting time. It almost destroyed me, and was hot on the heels of a 16 year marriage break up in 1997/8.

In 2009/10 so much happened - my dad passed away and I lost an important job. I found a series of random and generally soul destroying jobs ... a pattern until June 2019 --> when I may have found the best job I'll ever have, and now life seems stable.

I'm so used to terribly bad luck, probably due to poor choices I now recognize, but I'm worried an anvil is going to fall from the sky.

I would be grateful if anyone can see patterns in my chart and possibly tell me where to stand when that anvil falls, if you hear me. I'm waiting for it.

Thanks for any insights.

I'll attach my natal chart from astrodienst.

Hello,

After 27 long years your mental desire will be to come out of being proactive.

This change will happen from age 60 when you will look for opportunities to share your wisdom and experience gained over the years!

Yes, it was always a period of much responsibility with the desire for perfection......... more than a bit tough for you not having the grace of easy luck.......

RishiRahul