Psychic visions

Love2Know

I had a dream that my grandmother said I was a saggitarius I’m not though.. apparently she was 🤷*♀️

Love2Know

Also I used to have dreams of demons a lot like just messing with me. It was really annoying dreams; they would just say all these horrible things that they did in a conversation. Then totally try to convince me how it was purely logical and justified and actually good. It was gross because it made me realize how evil justifies itself. A total perversion of exsistance. Really weird dreams, sometimes it was just normal people telling me about their lives and regrets. It was like a series of monologue dreams but of people I never met. The mind is interesting, then I wake up and like what... that old dream man really messed stuff up with his son? What does one do with that?

Love2Know

Interesting thread!

I don't have psychic visions, but I do have wild dreams. Starting as a very young child, I had a guide appear in nearly every dream for over a decade. He'd help me through some spectacularly strange sagas. It was dope.

Like what places??

Somna7H

Banned
I used to have psychic visions (dreams) in past with may be 50% of accuracy. But no more dreams these days. May be some bad Transits running on.

Though I'm Air (Gemini and Libra) Dominant person still have prominent Neptune and Water. NN, Mercury and Sun in Cancer. Jupiter in Scorpio.

Somna7H

Banned
Interesting. I lost my dreams for a while, but that was due to drug usage. I'm sober now, so I'm getting my dreams back. The last one was really wild. How were the dreams accurate? What was the most memorable 'dream-come-true' for you?

I never do drugs, smoke, alcohol etc. I can take pain and suffer by myself. I have a tendency to self sabotaging.

Once I had a dream that I'm going to meet old friends. After 3 days got call that my mom met accident. I rushed to hospital and went straight to enquiry and found that the lady nurse at counter desk is my old classmate. I seen her after 14 years. Fortunately my mom was ok. Just fell from bus and she was safe with minor scratches.

Ekonomist13

I only experience prognostic dreams, but always related to myself somehow.

Two nights ago I've dreamt I was at somebody's funeral, even thinking about what to wear before it started. When I woke up, I learned that a younger brother of my friend from high school has died two days ago and I attended his funeral.

Other times it's smaller stuff, for example dreaming of getting chased or losing my teeth or knees, all simple to interprete and related to day-to-day decisions and plans.

Be there as it may, those disturb me so much that I prefer to smoke weed and NOT have a dream. I found myself to be a lot healthier ever since I've stopped dreaming.

Unfortunately, when weed is of worse quality, it stops helping and my dreams return - stronger and more vivid then, seemingly.

I blame it on my Pisces/Cancer combination as I'm not yet into aspects. I also have a couple of planets in Scorpio (total of 5 planets in water signs).

Whoam1

I tend to see people with Pluto-Moons (like myself) to be hyper-open to the ambiance around them (making the doors of other worldliness swing wide open). Meaning that when Pluto is in all mode (instead of nothing mode) they can be overwhelmed with energy from the world's undercurrents.

Neptune-Moons are hyper-Emotional, giving an almost psychic like nature to them (but this isn't necessarily visions as much as it is empaths who feel what everyone else is feeling).

Then last is Uranus-Moon, these people are highly intrested in occult magick. The Uranuian soul has a spirit connected to the undercurrents of the universe (which is why Uranus is the planet of freedom, rebellion, and humanitarianism). These people are the most likely to have actual visions.

Abby83

I tend to see people with Pluto-Moons (like myself) to be hyper-open to the ambiance around them (making the doors of other worldliness swing wide open). Meaning that when Pluto is in all mode (instead of nothing mode) they can be overwhelmed with energy from the world's undercurrents.

Neptune-Moons are hyper-Emotional, giving an almost psychic like nature to them (but this isn't necessarily visions as much as it is empaths who feel what everyone else is feeling).

Then last is Uranus-Moon, these people are highly intrested in occult magick. The Uranuian soul has a spirit connected to the undercurrents of the universe (which is why Uranus is the planet of freedom, rebellion, and humanitarianism). These people are the most likely to have actual visions.

This is true. Im all three.

Abby83

I only experience prognostic dreams, but always related to myself somehow.

Two nights ago I've dreamt I was at somebody's funeral, even thinking about what to wear before it started. When I woke up, I learned that a younger brother of my friend from high school has died two days ago and I attended his funeral.

Other times it's smaller stuff, for example dreaming of getting chased or losing my teeth or knees, all simple to interprete and related to day-to-day decisions and plans.

Be there as it may, those disturb me so much that I prefer to smoke weed and NOT have a dream. I found myself to be a lot healthier ever since I've stopped dreaming.

Unfortunately, when weed is of worse quality, it stops helping and my dreams return - stronger and more vivid then, seemingly.

I blame it on my Pisces/Cancer combination as I'm not yet into aspects. I also have a couple of planets in Scorpio (total of 5 planets in water signs).

Im the same.

Ukpoohbear

Hmmm... What are timelines?

The first dream I payed attention to was that of the mass immigration to Germany a few years ago. I dreamt it two months before it happened but most of the time my dreams occur as the event is in motion. But because it is my dream, I'm usually in the dream. So the ship of immigrants turned up to the shore where I live. And the ppl looked Indian with colourful scarves and outfits. They went straight into the food courts like nothing had happened. I had another two dreams that exposed secret undertakings. Then some expose what family members are doing. But my latest one was of the after party at the golden globes. That one really shocked me!!

What happened at the afterparty at the Golden Globes??

Abby83

What happened at the after party at the Golden Globes??

Lol im not going to say. Too sexual. Let's just say that those who want to stay there after the show for sex stay there after the show. The energy i get from the vision is - 'im a celebrity. I can **** whoever, whenever i please. I wonder who will pay attention to me next. Who can i score now. Who is vibing with us tonight. Who else is a celebrity like me looking for pleasure.'

On another note, since starting this thread my visions have become more vivid and real. I have been seeing what people looked like in their past lives. I've seen my past lives. I've heard what my mother from a past life said to me when i died as an orphan age 7. I understand perfectly how the process works now. How the hell that people experience here on earth is gods work for various reasons. For some, it's karma. For others it's to teach them lessons that make them better ppl. For others it's to teach them that they cant make bad souls good. Only god can do that through many incarnations and the lives he gives under contract. I've had visions of horrific places and i learnt that bad ghosts/souls/spirits can harm you if you are on their territory. I've even managed to get visions of situations that hurt me in the past and got clarity on it and have now healed. Im a much better person since going through this. After seeing the pain and suffering in life, as in the most horrific things you cant even imagine, i am extremely thankful and grateful for the wonderful life god has blessed me with. When i see how unfortunate some ppl are, i am just so thankful, and it makes me incredibly happy.

One of the things i witnessed in my visions that often gives me nightmares every night is a haunted institution in the city where i live. No one knows what went on there, but i know through my visions. they took in normal everyday ppl and labelled them mentally ill. i swear to god there was nothing wrong with them. the guards were simply looking for puppets to traumatize. they put them in strait jackets to make them helpless. they were isolated. no-one could visit them ever for the rest of their lives. once they were in, that was it. no way out. nothing but torment and death. they were drugged to make them go crazy and hallucinate. they were given ECG. at first ECG left them unable to function. but they were being torchered. the guards loved making them suffer. the guards were murderers. eventually they would take the ECG too far on purpose. 4 men in the room, laughing as they electrocute their victim. It would give the victim cardiac arrest. and there is a list of the deaths of the patients and they are indeed all of cardiac arrest. How ******* sad. those victims were in a horror house. That's what it was. they couldnt escape, poor things. I saw a vision of two women's faces who had half their faces brown, burnt from the ECG that killed them. And some of those victims were helpless teenagers. My friend worked as a psychologist there once the institution closed down. She said she saw the ghost of a teenage boy dressed as if he were born in 1900 or earlier. He was asking for his mummy and wanted to know if she would protect him from the guards. she said what she saw there was too traumatising for her so she quit. One thing ill never forget was when i encountered a bad soul/ghost. He said to me 'i want to eat your heart out you little *****.' that right there pretty much sums up the mentality of a bad soul. some souls really only have one thing one their mind, and the bad ones just want to kill, over and over again. So now, im ever so guarded and ever so protective.

Ukpoohbear

Lol im not going to say. Too sexual. Let's just say that those who want to stay there after the show for sex stay there after the show. The energy i get from the vision is - 'im a celebrity. I can **** whoever, whenever i please. I wonder who will pay attention to me next. Who can i score now. Who is vibing with us tonight. Who else is a celebrity like me looking for pleasure.'

On another note, since starting this thread my visions have become more vivid and real. I have been seeing what people looked like in their past lives. I've seen my past lives. I've heard what my mother from a past life said to me when i died as an orphan age 7. I understand perfectly how the process works now. How the hell that people experience here on earth is gods work for various reasons. For some, it's karma. For others it's to teach them lessons that make them better ppl. For others it's to teach them that they cant make bad souls good. Only god can do that through many incarnations and the lives he gives under contract. I've had visions of horrific places and i learnt that bad ghosts/souls/spirits can harm you if you are on their territory. I've even managed to get visions of situations that hurt me in the past and got clarity on it and have now healed. Im a much better person since going through this. After seeing the pain and suffering in life, as in the most horrific things you cant even imagine, i am extremely thankful and grateful for the wonderful life god has blessed me with. When i see how unfortunate some ppl are, i am just so thankful, and it makes me incredibly happy.

One of the things i witnessed in my visions that often gives me nightmares every night is a haunted institution in the city where i live. No one knows what went on there, but i know through my visions. they took in normal everyday ppl and labelled them mentally ill. i swear to god there was nothing wrong with them. the guards were simply looking for puppets to traumatize. they put them in strait jackets to make them helpless. they were isolated. no-one could visit them ever for the rest of their lives. once they were in, that was it. no way out. nothing but torment and death. they were drugged to make them go crazy and hallucinate. they were given ECG. at first ECG left them unable to function. but they were being torchered. the guards loved making them suffer. the guards were murderers. eventually they would take the ECG too far on purpose. 4 men in the room, laughing as they electrocute their victim. It would give the victim cardiac arrest. and there is a list of the deaths of the patients and they are indeed all of cardiac arrest. How ******* sad. those victims were in a horror house. That's what it was. they couldnt escape, poor things. I saw a vision of two women's faces who had half their faces brown, burnt from the ECG that killed them. And some of those victims were helpless teenagers. My friend worked as a psychologist there once the institution closed down. She said she saw the ghost of a teenage boy dressed as if he were born in 1900 or earlier. He was asking for his mummy and wanted to know if she would protect him from the guards. she said what she saw there was too traumatising for her so she quit. One thing ill never forget was when i encountered a bad soul/ghost. He said to me 'i want to eat your heart out you little *****.' that right there pretty much sums up the mentality of a bad soul. some souls really only have one thing one their mind, and the bad ones just want to kill, over and over again. So now, im ever so guarded and ever so protective.

Wow what a post.

Did you see any celebrities in particular that were engaging in that behaviour? Celebrity will breed narcissism, and no doubt there are some genuinely humble celebrities that would be disgusted by what goes on. I think you can tell the majority of the time who is a narcissist or creepy and who isn't, but there will exceptions to the rule for the covert type of narcissist, hiding behind a pretty or handsome, or kind face, as part of the 'narcissist mask.' I can imagine what you meant anyway without hearing the sordid details lol. I've met people like that in real-life and it kind of scares me. One of them was a narc abuser who kinda traumatized me, he was one of the bad souls you mentioned, although not on a murderer level.

Your 2nd paragraph scared the **** out of me. But I think it's good you communicated it because it's easy to forget what's really going on in the underworld of humanity. And also it helps you appreciate God. Like, I have a lot of fear in me but I can be brave depending on the circumstances (as long as I'm not too threatened), but to comprehend the power of God who is dealing with all this unfathomable evil, really helps you appreciate him. And I don't follow religion but I've come to acknowledge there is a God, an ultimate consciousness of pure love, who really will turn evil into love through reincarnating us.

Your description of the reason behind reincarnation being either karma, teaching them to be better people or teaching them to realize they can't save other souls was also very poignant for me. It's something I have been realizing gradually and hearing you say it from your clear vision has helped me clarify my thoughts on it.

I'll share one of my past-life visions here, which is a huge reason, if not the reason, why I am reincarnated this life-time. It was in ancient times, although no clear evidence was given of time and place, but it was a city made of stone buildings with fabric for doors. I had been a child starving and living on the streets and was taken in by a witch and I grew up with her. We had a very loving relationship but as I got older I started to question some things. Like she taught me how to use black magic and how to curse and I became in debt because she lent me money, which meant I could never leave. For some reason, I think out of fear, I decided I had to kill her and the only way was to use one of her own curses against her. So I had been 'growing' this curse and I even saw it in my vision. It was dark purple and black and it moved and swirled around, festered would be a good word. It also looked like you can imagine a special effects thing looking like nowadays, because of the vibrancy of the colour and the fact it moved about, which would have made it seem even more powerful in those days. I was anxious about her not 'sensing' it while it grew. As the curse grew in power, she did sense it, she turned around to stop it and I decided to sue it there and then. With all my passion and determination, I ignited the curse by some kind of sound, it was between me and her at this point, so I used all of my energy, and I saw her face turn terrified in the few seconds it took her to die. And that was it, how I lived my life after that is only conjecture but I imagine I was quite lonely and I imagine her death felt horrible.

I think I've had a few lifetimes where I've been incarnated with her again. As you can imagine, she's terrified of me but she controls it by bullying me, playing mind games, tormented me really. She is after all, still the nature of the witch who was into black magic and using debt to enslave people. She’s an extremely charming but professional manipulator this life. But in ancient times, morals were a lot different even though a questionable nature is still a questionable nature. So she would have had a mind-set of survival at all costs, making her want to use that child like she uses people this life. I had the same mind-set if survival at all costs but was against using people but I decided to take karma into my own hands - big mistake., But there is still that nature inside both of us who just wanted to be loved.

Last edited:

Abby83

Wow what a post.

Did you see any celebrities in particular that were engaging in that behaviour? Celebrity will breed narcissism, and no doubt there are some genuinely humble celebrities that would be disgusted by what goes on. I think you can tell the majority of the time who is a narcissist or creepy and who isn't, but there will exceptions to the rule for the covert type of narcissist, hiding behind a pretty or handsome, or kind face, as part of the 'narcissist mask.' I can imagine what you meant anyway without hearing the sordid details lol. I've met people like that in real-life and it kind of scares me. One of them was a narc abuser who kinda traumatized me, he was one of the bad souls you mentioned, although not on a murderer level.

Your 2nd paragraph scared the **** out of me. But I think it's good you communicated it because it's easy to forget what's really going on in the underworld of humanity. And also it helps you appreciate God. Like, I have a lot of fear in me but I can be brave depending on the circumstances (as long as I'm not too threatened), but to comprehend the power of God who is dealing with all this unfathomable evil, really helps you appreciate him. And I don't follow religion but I've come to acknowledge there is a God, an ultimate consciousness of pure love, who really will turn evil into love through reincarnating us.

Your description of the reason behind reincarnation being either karma, teaching them to be better people or teaching them to realize they can't save other souls was also very poignant for me. It's something I have been realizing gradually and hearing you say it from your clear vision has helped me clarify my thoughts on it.

I'll share one of my past-life visions here, which is a huge reason, if not the reason, why I am reincarnated this life-time. It was in ancient times, although no clear evidence was given of time and place, but it was a city made of stone buildings with fabric for doors. I had been a child starving and living on the streets and was taken in by a witch and I grew up with her. We had a very loving relationship but as I got older I started to question some things. Like she taught me how to use black magic and how to curse and I became in debt because she lent me money, which meant I could never leave. For some reason, I think out of fear, I decided I had to kill her and the only way was to use one of her own curses against her. So I had been 'growing' this curse and I even saw it in my vision. It was dark purple and black and it moved and swirled around, festered would be a good word. It also looked like you can imagine a special effects thing looking like nowadays, because of the vibrancy of the colour and the fact it moved about, which would have made it seem even more powerful in those days. I was anxious about her not 'sensing' it while it grew. As the curse grew in power, she did sense it, she turned around to stop it and I decided to sue it there and then. With all my passion and determination, I ignited the curse by some kind of sound, it was between me and her at this point, so I used all of my energy, and I saw her face turn terrified in the few seconds it took her to die. And that was it, how I lived my life after that is only conjecture but I imagine I was quite lonely and I imagine her death felt horrible.

I think I've had a few lifetimes where I've been incarnated with her again. As you can imagine, she's terrified of me but she controls it by bullying me, playing mind games, tormented me really. She is after all, still the nature of the witch who was into black magic and using debt to enslave people. She’s an extremely charming but professional manipulator this life. But in ancient times, morals were a lot different even though a questionable nature is still a questionable nature. So she would have had a mind-set of survival at all costs, making her want to use that child like she uses people this life. I had the same mind-set if survival at all costs but was against using people but I decided to take karma into my own hands - big mistake., But there is still that nature inside both of us who just wanted to be loved.

Ukpoohbear, let me tell you the truth about god. And this is no joke. I've had this spoken to me from my visions - all of the hell that is experienced on this earth is god's work. Yep, that's right. All of the evil stuff, the horrific stuff that goes on is god's work. God assigns bad souls to incarnate to harm humans. If you look at Hitler - that is gods work. If i look at my past live as orphans - that was god's work. I found it hard to believe at first, but it's true. I'll give you example. The first past life i remember i was a 15 yr old boy who looked like the boy from the jungle book, wearing some kind of nappy pants thing, working with stones. i lived in a place called Nathal in Pakistan. Then as an adult I had a wife and a kid. There was a caucasian attractive woman with long curly hair whio kept coming past and flirting with me in front of my family. I think i may have been muslim, but i remember hating this woman for disrespecting my wife with her behaviour, like our marriage meant nothing. the caucasian woman was rich and i believe she was french or something, introducing fabrics. Then the next life, surprise surprise, god reincarnates ME as the little rich ***** in ancient greece, minoan culture, in santorini before the volcano erupted and killed us all. that volcanic eruption was god showing how angry he was with us. we were supposed to follow the rules he sets, but i remember being selfish, i had it all, rich, lots of men. This past life is where the trouble with mother in law started. i was young and immature and with my wealth i made a decision that had a devastating impact on mil's life and i didnt see it and i didnt care. i said to her that it's her problem not mine. we also had a lot of orgies and free sex. well then i get reincarnated as a high priestess. back in those days high priestesses were sacred prostitutes. they were held in high regard. Lots of high ranking men came to experience pleasure with these women. the women had a lot of fun and rejoiced together, leisurel;y, the fun was around the high priestesses. women were admired and loved back then. they were treated well. BUT... god doesnt want orgies - so what happens when a high sexed woman as a sacreed prostitute gets reaincarnated in vicrtorian times? you guessed it - prostituted in victorian times were shamed and executed. what happened with me is that in this era, kings and queens and noble men no longer looked after and admired the sacred prostitute. attitudes changed. a prostitute was and still is now considered to be a low life. so in the life of being a hooker i ended up having orphans. poor little orphans. and then what you think happened in my next few lives. that's right, i become an orphan for a few times. All horrific as punishment by god, and all those times he assigned my mother in law to do the horrific work. it was karma. i also got to experience what it was like to live without, cos i was a selfish brat in the previous life. god taught me lesson of WHY you cant keep having free sex and to stop being so selfish with money and food. And here i am now, blessed with reminders of the good and bad past lives, my chart shows me needing to balance the two major themes of spoilt rich sex addict and poor orphan abused victim. the ppl from past lives keep reincarnating with you until the scenario is resolved between you. i can definitely say it is being resolved with my mil in this life thank god. with you it would be the same re that witch. you would be reincarnated with her a few times until you can reach a stage of resolve with each other - a point where you stop fighting and can just get by with or without each other.

As for the celebrities that night - Emma Stone was the main celebrity that stood out looking to see who was gonna stay behind for some sex. Angelina Jolie got out quick, she is so over that ****. Harrison Ford was chasing pus*y. It was long ago so i cant remember who else but i did see a couple of others just casually involved like it's no big deal. their ego and status is so big they know they can do whatever.

Ukpoohbear

Ukpoohbear, let me tell you the truth about god. And this is no joke. I've had this spoken to me from my visions - all of the hell that is experienced on this earth is god's work. Yep, that's right. All of the evil stuff, the horrific stuff that goes on is god's work. God assigns bad souls to incarnate to harm humans. If you look at Hitler - that is gods work. If i look at my past live as orphans - that was god's work. I found it hard to believe at first, but it's true. I'll give you example. The first past life i remember i was a 15 yr old boy who looked like the boy from the jungle book, wearing some kind of nappy pants thing, working with stones. i lived in a place called Nathal in Pakistan. Then as an adult I had a wife and a kid. There was a caucasian attractive woman with long curly hair whio kept coming past and flirting with me in front of my family. I think i may have been muslim, but i remember hating this woman for disrespecting my wife with her behaviour, like our marriage meant nothing. the caucasian woman was rich and i believe she was french or something, introducing fabrics. Then the next life, surprise surprise, god reincarnates ME as the little rich ***** in ancient greece, minoan culture, in santorini before the volcano erupted and killed us all. that volcanic eruption was god showing how angry he was with us. we were supposed to follow the rules he sets, but i remember being selfish, i had it all, rich, lots of men. This past life is where the trouble with mother in law started. i was young and immature and with my wealth i made a decision that had a devastating impact on mil's life and i didnt see it and i didnt care. i said to her that it's her problem not mine. we also had a lot of orgies and free sex. well then i get reincarnated as a high priestess. back in those days high priestesses were sacred prostitutes. they were held in high regard. Lots of high ranking men came to experience pleasure with these women. the women had a lot of fun and rejoiced together, leisurel;y, the fun was around the high priestesses. women were admired and loved back then. they were treated well. BUT... god doesnt want orgies - so what happens when a high sexed woman as a sacreed prostitute gets reaincarnated in vicrtorian times? you guessed it - prostituted in victorian times were shamed and executed. what happened with me is that in this era, kings and queens and noble men no longer looked after and admired the sacred prostitute. attitudes changed. a prostitute was and still is now considered to be a low life. so in the life of being a hooker i ended up having orphans. poor little orphans. and then what you think happened in my next few lives. that's right, i become an orphan for a few times. All horrific as punishment by god, and all those times he assigned my mother in law to do the horrific work. it was karma. i also got to experience what it was like to live without, cos i was a selfish brat in the previous life. god taught me lesson of WHY you cant keep having free sex and to stop being so selfish with money and food. And here i am now, blessed with reminders of the good and bad past lives, my chart shows me needing to balance the two major themes of spoilt rich sex addict and poor orphan abused victim. the ppl from past lives keep reincarnating with you until the scenario is resolved between you. i can definitely say it is being resolved with my mil in this life thank god. with you it would be the same re that witch. you would be reincarnated with her a few times until you can reach a stage of resolve with each other - a point where you stop fighting and can just get by with or without each other.

As for the celebrities that night - Emma Stone was the main celebrity that stood out looking to see who was gonna stay behind for some sex. Angelina Jolie got out quick, she is so over that ****. Harrison Ford was chasing pus*y. It was long ago so i cant remember who else but i did see a couple of others just casually involved like it's no big deal. their ego and status is so big they know they can do whatever.

Thanks for sharing. Yes, I can believe God is capable of giving us humans karma. I am still in the category of believing both fate and free-will can co-exist, although I am open to the possibility there is only fate that exists, which would basically mean the map of our lives has already been written. I'm not sure which is the truth, no human can ever really know the truth because it's so much higher than our limitations, but I can definitely agree that God is capable of dishing out punishment.

The Hitler thing as well is interesting because I came across some quote by Jung about Hitler being the 'best thing that ever happened to Germany,' and the term 'collective unconscious,' so as well as the Jews having some karma to pay, Hitler was also a symbol of the shadow of racism that had been growing and his evil deeds purged it.

The memory of me murdering a witch was really healing in me understanding why this woman had betrayed me and bullied me. When I saw I had murdered her, her behaviour started to make sense, which validated my pain because a lot of it was gas-lighting, but it also helped move away from victim mentality because, well, I murdered her. I bet it was as healing for you when you uncovered the reasons behind the reasons.

I don't think I've seen all my lives, yet, I've only seen 3 and can guess at others in my subconscious. It started with a recurring dream, which didn't stop until I recognized it as a past-life. I was basically lying in a field injured and could sense the enemy approaching, my heart was beating so fast like a rabbits, the enemy arrived and then I was shot. It sounds like I was a soldier unable to move after being injured in battle and the enemy was the winner who arrived and disposed of me. So I was eventually murdered on one life. The next one was me murdering the witch, which happened after I recognized the soldier dream. The same night I had the witch dream, I had another. I was a man in ancient times and I was distraught because the city had been occupied by an enemy and we were all being starved slowly to death by them, many had died and the city was guarded by soldiers. So I decided to come out at night at kill soldiers, probably when they were drunk and unawares and I probably did it until I was caught and died. It was probably a suicide mission.

I never got the theme of the people starving until now and how you matched up your past lives. In the dream where I killed the enemy soldiers, there was also a boy who made a noise and startled me and I went with my knife to kill him, then stopped and made a noise to get him to scatter, so there's the theme of food and starvation again. Very interesting.

Here's a question for you - you have come along way in understanding and healing but your MIL obviously has a long way to go yet. So do you think you'll be reincarnated with her again until she breaks the bond too or are you free once you have realized it? I guess it doesn't matter because I need to remember that other people's karma is none of my business, this will help me let go and move on. I ask though because I really don't want to keep reincarnating with somebody who wants to psychologically kill me. The fact we got these dreams is because we were ready to take responsibility and heal, right? So I don't want to keep being bonded to somebody just because they haven't let go yet but karma is fair so even if we are still bonded, if we have let go and done the work this time, then the next life we won't be harmed by it.

I feel I've dribbled on a bit, sorry for the long post but I think about this a lot and don't have a tribe in real-life to talk about it with, or even online about this stuff specifically. You're the only other person I've read this from. You also have visions about evil in this world, like the woman being put in a barrel and being drowned, and men murdering people if they were the wrong blood type, and the house of horrors where people were electrocuted to death eventually. I couldn't handle it. Right now I'm healing and I'm trying to let go of the reality that animals are tortured and that it's God's business to stop it and not mine. The only future prophecy I got off the top of my head is that Tesla electricity things are going to be in petrol/gas stations everywhere lol I've heard of other people's prophecies like there is going to be a massive meteorite hit that will cause tsunamis and basically the end of the world, apparently a few people have had that one. I have dreamt about the town where I live being taken over by water too, but I didn't recognize it as a premonition or if it came before I heard about the massive meteorite, it's the past lives that are the strongest and I don't think God gives you what you can't handle (unless it's your karma to be destroyed).

Ukpoohbear

ps: I googled Emma Stone and you can see the narcissism in her eyes. I'm sure she can be loving and isn't necessarily evil but you can tell when someone is a young soul or engaging in questionable behaviour, it's in the eyes. Also, why were those guys murdering people with the wrong blood type??

Abby83

ps: I googled Emma Stone and you can see the narcissism in her eyes. I'm sure she can be loving and isn't necessarily evil but you can tell when someone is a young soul or engaging in questionable behaviour, it's in the eyes. Also, why were those guys murdering people with the wrong blood type??

Im amazed you could see it. whenever i see pictures of emma stone i see such a sweet pure looking girl. But in my vision i see her being really openly sexual and attention seeking. in the vision she's receiving oral under the table (at the end of the show) and she's looking around at the same time to see who's hanging around after for some open sex.

as for the blood type vision i never got the answer from that vision. it ended with me escaping into a building where i knew i could get caught cos they were tracking ppl everywhere.

Abby83

Thanks for sharing. Yes, I can believe God is capable of giving us humans karma. I am still in the category of believing both fate and free-will can co-exist, although I am open to the possibility there is only fate that exists, which would basically mean the map of our lives has already been written. I'm not sure which is the truth, no human can ever really know the truth because it's so much higher than our limitations, but I can definitely agree that God is capable of dishing out punishment.

The Hitler thing as well is interesting because I came across some quote by Jung about Hitler being the 'best thing that ever happened to Germany,' and the term 'collective unconscious,' so as well as the Jews having some karma to pay, Hitler was also a symbol of the shadow of racism that had been growing and his evil deeds purged it.

The memory of me murdering a witch was really healing in me understanding why this woman had betrayed me and bullied me. When I saw I had murdered her, her behaviour started to make sense, which validated my pain because a lot of it was gas-lighting, but it also helped move away from victim mentality because, well, I murdered her. I bet it was as healing for you when you uncovered the reasons behind the reasons.

I don't think I've seen all my lives, yet, I've only seen 3 and can guess at others in my subconscious. It started with a recurring dream, which didn't stop until I recognized it as a past-life. I was basically lying in a field injured and could sense the enemy approaching, my heart was beating so fast like a rabbits, the enemy arrived and then I was shot. It sounds like I was a soldier unable to move after being injured in battle and the enemy was the winner who arrived and disposed of me. So I was eventually murdered on one life. The next one was me murdering the witch, which happened after I recognized the soldier dream. The same night I had the witch dream, I had another. I was a man in ancient times and I was distraught because the city had been occupied by an enemy and we were all being starved slowly to death by them, many had died and the city was guarded by soldiers. So I decided to come out at night at kill soldiers, probably when they were drunk and unawares and I probably did it until I was caught and died. It was probably a suicide mission.

I never got the theme of the people starving until now and how you matched up your past lives. In the dream where I killed the enemy soldiers, there was also a boy who made a noise and startled me and I went with my knife to kill him, then stopped and made a noise to get him to scatter, so there's the theme of food and starvation again. Very interesting.

Here's a question for you - you have come along way in understanding and healing but your MIL obviously has a long way to go yet. So do you think you'll be reincarnated with her again until she breaks the bond too or are you free once you have realized it? I guess it doesn't matter because I need to remember that other people's karma is none of my business, this will help me let go and move on. I ask though because I really don't want to keep reincarnating with somebody who wants to psychologically kill me. The fact we got these dreams is because we were ready to take responsibility and heal, right? So I don't want to keep being bonded to somebody just because they haven't let go yet but karma is fair so even if we are still bonded, if we have let go and done the work this time, then the next life we won't be harmed by it.

I feel I've dribbled on a bit, sorry for the long post but I think about this a lot and don't have a tribe in real-life to talk about it with, or even online about this stuff specifically. You're the only other person I've read this from. You also have visions about evil in this world, like the woman being put in a barrel and being drowned, and men murdering people if they were the wrong blood type, and the house of horrors where people were electrocuted to death eventually. I couldn't handle it. Right now I'm healing and I'm trying to let go of the reality that animals are tortured and that it's God's business to stop it and not mine. The only future prophecy I got off the top of my head is that Tesla electricity things are going to be in petrol/gas stations everywhere lol I've heard of other people's prophecies like there is going to be a massive meteorite hit that will cause tsunamis and basically the end of the world, apparently a few people have had that one. I have dreamt about the town where I live being taken over by water too, but I didn't recognize it as a premonition or if it came before I heard about the massive meteorite, it's the past lives that are the strongest and I don't think God gives you what you can't handle (unless it's your karma to be destroyed).

I love your stories about your past lives. It sounds like the witch from one life and the man from the other life are the same person. like in one life u were killed and then in the other life you killed her.

I'm in a really good place with my MIL right now, so i dont think ill get problems with her in a future life. if in this life i were to keep fighting her, back and forth, then yes, i would reincarnate with her until we stop fighting. what ive done in this life is ive educated myself about narcissistic personality disorder and ive empowered myself and my entire life. i now know how to be around her, what i should do when with her, and how to set boundaries. and no, being assertive is not the answer. most of what i do is tricking her and/or reflecting what she wants to hear, and reflecting her emotions and interests in certain ways. it's important to reflect so that you dont absorb the abuse. and it's important to enlighten your life behind the scenes to avoid their purposefully negative interference. im even in a better place with the sister in law and brother in law. they can see ive empowered myself when it comes to the MIL. All the harmful things she tried so hard (almost succeeding) including trying to take my kids from me and brainwash them against me - all those attempts failed, and the opposite has occurred. my son absolutely hates her and my twins are cautious. but only because of the strategies i put in place. she's very clever and she succeeded at destroying her husband and her brother's lives. she's capable of doing it to anyone. Now that the power has shifted into my favour, im positive around her, emphasising the opinions we have in common so she feels like we're on the same side. this makes her less guarded in attack mode. then i leave and strengthen my bonds with others. it's a combination of things i need to do to keep the peace. most ppl give in to the abuse to keep the peace but i find these strategies keep me strong and in my power without being crushed. i dont absorb their attacks by reflecting. reflecting is really good and i can do it in three different ways. sometimes if they really **** me off i can exaggerate their belief of their superiority just to get that message across so they can see how they're behaving is meaningless and ridiculous. If you want to learn more about narcissists, watch any 'narc survivor' videos on youtube. They're fantastic.

Im also sad about animal cruelty.

Ukpoohbear

Im amazed you could see it. whenever i see pictures of emma stone i see such a sweet pure looking girl. But in my vision i see her being really openly sexual and attention seeking. in the vision she's receiving oral under the table (at the end of the show) and she's looking around at the same time to see who's hanging around after for some open sex.

as for the blood type vision i never got the answer from that vision. it ended with me escaping into a building where i knew i could get caught cos they were tracking ppl everywhere.

I don't really know who she was so maybe that helped. It's easy to get distracted by a pretty face and project all sorts of things. I just looked at her eyes and they are quite hard. They don't have the softness you would expect from a kind soul.

I can tell by looking at photos but it's hard in real life because you can't really look. Have you ever seen a photo of a really depressed person? You can see a darkness over them, it's really sad.

It's easy to spot a really narcissistic person sometimes because they have this look of pure ego in them but I do find it hard to tell in real-life, probably because of anxiety clouding my perception but also people are busy acting out their personas too but I have been able to tell when someone is on the same wavelength as me but it's a rare occurrence.

Kind eyes look kind, they have a loving twinkle in them. There is an evil twinkle which narc's use to seduce you but it's not the same as a loving twinkle.

Ukpoohbear

I love your stories about your past lives. It sounds like the witch from one life and the man from the other life are the same person. like in one life u were killed and then in the other life you killed her.

I'm in a really good place with my MIL right now, so i dont think ill get problems with her in a future life. if in this life i were to keep fighting her, back and forth, then yes, i would reincarnate with her until we stop fighting. what ive done in this life is ive educated myself about narcissistic personality disorder and ive empowered myself and my entire life. i now know how to be around her, what i should do when with her, and how to set boundaries. and no, being assertive is not the answer. most of what i do is tricking her and/or reflecting what she wants to hear, and reflecting her emotions and interests in certain ways. it's important to reflect so that you dont absorb the abuse. and it's important to enlighten your life behind the scenes to avoid their purposefully negative interference. im even in a better place with the sister in law and brother in law. they can see ive empowered myself when it comes to the MIL. All the harmful things she tried so hard (almost succeeding) including trying to take my kids from me and brainwash them against me - all those attempts failed, and the opposite has occurred. my son absolutely hates her and my twins are cautious. but only because of the strategies i put in place. she's very clever and she succeeded at destroying her husband and her brother's lives. she's capable of doing it to anyone. Now that the power has shifted into my favour, im positive around her, emphasising the opinions we have in common so she feels like we're on the same side. this makes her less guarded in attack mode. then i leave and strengthen my bonds with others. it's a combination of things i need to do to keep the peace. most ppl give in to the abuse to keep the peace but i find these strategies keep me strong and in my power without being crushed. i dont absorb their attacks by reflecting. reflecting is really good and i can do it in three different ways. sometimes if they really **** me off i can exaggerate their belief of their superiority just to get that message across so they can see how they're behaving is meaningless and ridiculous. If you want to learn more about narcissists, watch any 'narc survivor' videos on youtube. They're fantastic.

Im also sad about animal cruelty.

Yeah maybe the dream where I had grown up with the witch I eventually murdered and the one where I murdered all these soldiers starving the city was the same lifetime because there is an age-gap that could correspond to it. The dream where I was lying in a field injured and then shot sound like it could be connected to when I killed all those soldiers, no matter if I was justified. It does all make sense.

Those are good tips about surviving narcissism, especially the 'it's important to reflect so that you don't absorb the abuse,' statement, that's golden. I'll need to watch some youtube videos and practice it. I absorb everyone's abuse, even from the workplace so now I know what I've been doing wrong.

You do sound like you have finished the karma with the MIL because you no longer absorb it and can live with or without her. My plan was to stay away from my family and maybe confront them, I'm not sure what the future holds and whether I will reach a balance like you have. There is plenty of time but if it's not the end, the important thing is to do as much healing as possible.

Do you still get visions about the future or did it happen in a burst like my past-life ones did? An interesting thing to note about the witch thing is I have a strong Lilith conjunct an angle and get abuse from females because of it. So that's the witch karma right there.

Abby83

I don't really know who she was so maybe that helped. It's easy to get distracted by a pretty face and project all sorts of things. I just looked at her eyes and they are quite hard. They don't have the softness you would expect from a kind soul.

I can tell by looking at photos but it's hard in real life because you can't really look. Have you ever seen a photo of a really depressed person? You can see a darkness over them, it's really sad.

It's easy to spot a really narcissistic person sometimes because they have this look of pure ego in them but I do find it hard to tell in real-life, probably because of anxiety clouding my perception but also people are busy acting out their personas too but I have been able to tell when someone is on the same wavelength as me but it's a rare occurrence.

Kind eyes look kind, they have a loving twinkle in them. There is an evil twinkle which narc's use to seduce you but it's not the same as a loving twinkle.

Some narcs are too good at looking like angels though. Take my mil. She even had me fooled. We all look at her and see the most generous, fragile woman. She would look into my eyes and I'd see nothing. But it's only when she has trapped you that you see the real side. Narcs wear a mask all the time around other ppl. They are pro's. they know exactly what theyre doing. only once i got married did i see her REAL EYES. And boy were they different to the eyes i saw before. but now that i look back i realise that she fooled me into thinking she was lovely simply because she kept reinforcing it. i now remember thatshe kept telling me she was a gracious giving woman who dosa lot for everyone, who sacrifices bla bla. that was probably the first red flag - she kept talking highly about herself. no-one was allowed to talk to her husband. only she could talk about how wonderful she is. Second red flag was that she was pushy/forceful in regards to having me over 3 times a wk. it was a form of control. she was getting information from me that she could use to abuse me later. and she got it out of me in the same way too - feeding me lots of food and talking about how much SHE loves to cook for others and how everyone loves HER cooking. before i knew it my whole life revolved around her.And it was reinforced by the dumb asses around her too. or, should i say the ppl who agree with her cos theyre scared of her. my husband kept saying she's cooking out of love and just loves me so much andthats why she wants to see me so much. wow, that was so far from the truth. like i said, she was just getting to knw her victim (me) so she could plan how to abuse me. and she did plan to abuse me and she did abuse me. For 9 yrs she abused me. For 3 yrs prior to that she was planning and getting to know me so she knew what to do and how to do it. but like i said, she put on such an act. i really cant tell so much on face anymore after this experience. i know another narc who smiles at me with a big smile and it's a cover too. i really thought that girl was a bubbly person but again it was just a mask. so one red flag that i pick up on immediately is that ALL narcs try to get information from you. it becomes obvious when they try really hard.