So I've had may chart read and now what?

I've been voracious reading everything I can get my hands on in regards to Natal chart reading. Now what? Truth be told, it was fascinating, fun and kind blowingly accurate but in many ways it just reinforced that I've had and continue to have a difficult life and I almost feel as a prisoner to fate at this point. Truth be told it just kinda made me feel like ****.

What can be proactively done to enhance ones life in regards to your natal chart?

Last edited:

greybeard

Your natal chart simply describes you and your life. It isn't subject to change.

So the trick is to play the game with the cards you were dealt and be happy.

In the final analysis, life...whether it turns out good or bad, tragic or happy...boils down to the attitudes you develop, nothing more.

Like Roger Miller says in his song,

You can't roller skate in a buffalo herd,
But you can be happy if you've a mind to...

Last edited:
What we have to Keep in mind is that Natal chart is an indicator
Most often of Personality facts.
It's not a rule to Fix your destiny to Stone.
Natal charts aren't nails that fix your life to a planet.
They're guidances,
Carlos

JUPITERASC

I've been voracious reading everything I can get my hands on in regards to Natal chart reading. Now what? Truth be told, it was fascinating, fun and kind blowingly accurate but in many ways it just reinforced that I've had and continue to have a difficult life and I almost feel as a prisoner to fate at this point. Truth be told it just kinda made me feel like ****.

What can be proactively done to enhance ones life in regards to your natal chart?
What we have to Keep in mind is that Natal chart is an indicator
Most often of Personality facts.
It's not a rule to Fix your destiny to Stone.
Natal charts aren't nails that fix your life to a planet.
They're guidances,
Carlos
MINDFULNESS MEDIATION is often helpful :smile:
and FREE classes are usually offered in most cities

greybeard

What makes you think they're "guidances"? Last time I looked me and everyone else were living out our charts verbatim.

To say that the horoscope is only approximate simply reflects the fact that our understanding is partial, incomplete, approximate.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member

Get it read by an astrologer who practices choice centered astrology instead of pure fortune telling.

It all comes down to how the reading is framed. An astrologer who is a fortune teller will tell you mind blowingly accurate things about your life and leave you with the impression that you're fated to have nothing more than you already have, and there's nothing you can do about it. A choice centered astrologer might also tell you some mind blowingly accurate things, but how they frame the reading will emphasize that you have some options within the parameters of your birth chart. If something hasn't been working for you, exploring your birth chart in a choice centered way gives you ideas for how you can work within the chart's parameters to get a better outcome.

While greybeard is correct that your natal chart simply describes you and your life and isn't subject to change, it's also true that this description is a very rough outline. It's up to you to fill in the details, and there are multiple ways the details could be filled in. Everything in a birth chart can manifest in many ways. All those possibilities have a common theme, but some versions of the theme will be more functional than others. With choice centered astrology, you can figure out which versions of your chart themes would be best for you, and how to shift to those versions if you're stuck on the less functional ones.

Betsy86

Get it read by an astrologer who practices choice centered astrology instead of pure fortune telling.

It all comes down to how the reading is framed. An astrologer who is a fortune teller will tell you mind blowingly accurate things about your life and leave you with the impression that you're fated to have nothing more than you already have, and there's nothing you can do about it. A choice centered astrologer might also tell you some mind blowingly accurate things, but how they frame the reading will emphasize that you have some options within the parameters of your birth chart. If something hasn't been working for you, exploring your birth chart in a choice centered way gives you ideas for how you can work within the chart's parameters to get a better outcome.

While greybeard is correct that your natal chart simply describes you and your life and isn't subject to change, it's also true that this description is a very rough outline. It's up to you to fill in the details, and there are multiple ways the details could be filled in. Everything in a birth chart can manifest in many ways. All those possibilities have a common theme, but some versions of the theme will be more functional than others. With choice centered astrology, you can figure out which versions of your chart themes would be best for you, and how to shift to those versions if you're stuck on the less functional ones.

I agree i got a great career reading done by stewart wayman. He 100% focussed on choices and positive actions going forward. I work for my mum and dad and my relationship with my mum is quiet controllihimand manipulative but he didnt dwell on this or discuss it at all, he just said that the job wasnt meeting my needs, which is true, i handed in my notice a week before getting a reading from him.