Does he desire me? Is he intimidated by me?

DrummerGirl

Is he? Its too complicated. I'm not sure about us anymore.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_61_does_desire_me_hk.10589.36300.jpg
    astro_2gw_61_does_desire_me_hk.10589.36300.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Sunrise

I've been talking & texting with him for 3 months now. We had a 3 day weekend together. No sex happened :surprised: Not that I wasn't interested but he didn't make any serious moves to really try. Go figure? I believe he was intimidated by me? I kinda sensed it. I just can't tell? I'd like any input on this question. I'm fairly new to horary techniques and would appreciate the help. Thank you!

dear hi! You ask if this man disire you!!!!
So, You as the sun in the 6th house, his 12th (hiding) and generally I do not like to erotic themes the 6th and 12th. It shows several difficulties rather active things .... The fact that you (Sun) you are in your weakness shows your the current situation ... (not good)
Saturn (he) is interested about jupiter (his work) and is focused there ... and not to you
So, what you ask is unfortunately based on the map I do not see any good ... also interesting to see that Saturn will turn retrograde in just means a change from its own side
sorry may be wrong please wait others opinions
good luck

tikana

Sunrise

intimidation is a combustion issue - saturn is not combusted ..it is angular

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DrummerGirl

dear hi! You ask if this man disire you!!!!
So, You as the sun in the 6th house, his 12th (hiding) and generally I do not like to erotic themes the 6th and 12th. It shows several difficulties rather active things .... The fact that you (Sun) you are in your weakness shows your the current situation ... (not good)
Saturn (he) is interested about jupiter (his work) and is focused there ... and not to you
So, what you ask is unfortunately based on the map I do not see any good ... also interesting to see that Saturn will turn retrograde in just means a change from its own side
sorry may be wrong please wait others opinions
good luck

Sunrise,

Thank you for your time and help. Great feedback.

Kitchy

Banned
It appears there are two different questions being asked.

1) Does he desire me?

or

2) Is he intimidated by me?