Cap. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Generation

oriel

^ maybe because babies still have this purity in them,that's why they can see auras.Idk but maybe lol:lol:

mmm..btw is it possible to know if we're an old soul according to our charts?

VirGem89

So, this may seem like a question that would seem pretty obvious to an astrologer, but I am new to interpreting charts, so this is all knowledge I'm just learning.

In a thread just posted, a member posted a theory on Adam's chart. It originally captured my attention because the theory posed was his ascendant, descendant, m.c., and i.c., were all in the same signs as my own chart, except at an exact 30 degrees. The latter, differing from my personal chart, opening my eyes to learning that this would make a cross (the degrees, that is). I hadn't ever read about this before.

Ascendant=who
Descendant= where to
M.C.= how
I.C.= why

Is that how you take each of these points in interpretation?

And is this what we look at when looking to see whether one has a t-square, cross, or other ???(the other terms, not sure what they'd be).

In determining which leg is missing in a t-square, is this where you'd look? the 4th part of the pie where a point doesn't connect?

And being my missing leg is my I.C., and the above 4 listed (asc, desc., m.c., i.c.) are true to definition when interpreting someone's chart, does this mean my *why* is what's inhibiting my awareness?

Or am I off altogether? Lol :lol:

RosieOne

Oriel, Nope.Using Tropical Astrology I can't tell anyone's gender, race, culture, caste or social status, sexual orientation, or their level of soul development. I can't tell whether they are expressing the best or worse sides of their archetypes.

Isn't that great? I love that about astrology!

However, anyone interested in learning astrology or about other spiritual matters is a high soul. Kind of obvious - right? And being Chironic implies that you have incarnated many times and have those Chironic skills available, at this time as we construct the Rainbow Bridge. Come Chiron's Chiron Return in 2027 - WELL! You will all know very well that you are all very high souls. Whole generation with Uranus/Neptune conjunctions opposite Chiron? Swooshhh!

RosieOne

VirGem89,

Ascendant=who
Descendant= where to
M.C.= how
I.C.= why

Is that how you take each of these points in interpretation?

Nope, never heard of this before - I'll reflect on this...

In determining which leg is missing in a t-square, is this where you'd look? the 4th part of the pie where a point doesn't connect?

Yes! And I waded back through a couple pages here to find your scope (because I was beginning to forget it - can you repost?) to discover you do NOT have a Mutable T Square, rather a Mutable AND Cardinal T Square - which is a bit less confusing but demanding in a mix of Cardinal and Mutable ways. Very important aspect in your chart - yes?

Again, the missing leg is Pisces 4th House and for anyone anywhere if they wish to connect with infinity, with syncronicity and "miracles" with the Divine One, they should look to their Pisces House. That is WHERE they will experience thiat sort of stuff. Thus, the more you explore your missing leg, 4th house Pisces, the more cosmic stuff will happen to you.

Like how you have given all of us here a very cosmic experience with a dead astrologer who was a Pisces with an Aquairum Moon and is very alive and powerful. We all experienced this, not just you. In fact you are catching up with the experience because it is mind-boggling for you -all of us but you in particular. I have already had many amazing experiences but each new cosmic experience is fresh and new and just as inspiring as the last or the next one.

Last edited:

oriel

Oriel, Nope.Using Tropical Astrology I can't tell anyone's gender, race, culture, caste or social status, sexual orientation, or their level of soul development. I can't tell whether they are expressing the best or worse sides of their archetypes.

Isn't that great? I love that about astrology!

However, anyone interested in learning astrology or about other spiritual matters is a high soul. Kind of obvious - right? And being Chironic implies that you have incarnated many times and have those Chironic skills available, at this time as we construct the Rainbow Bridge. Come Chiron's Chiron Return in 2027 - WELL! You will all know very well that you are all very high souls. Whole generation with Uranus/Neptune conjunctions opposite Chiron? Swooshhh!

Thanks, every time you say rainbow bridge I remember the rainbow warriors of the prophecy by the Hopi's :lol:

Sagakkan

There aren't any old souls or new souls........IMO. A soul/ spirit doesn't have an "age". I imagine the Universe doesn't have a beginning; our Big Bang is just one of many that have happened since forever. Just my 2¢

Last edited:

RA1

Hi..everyone,

This interesting thread captured my eye..I am born in 1988 but I have saturn effect also..right now just wondering what is the effect of mercury retrograde on job..I found so many things that I am confused..

VirGem89

Thanks, for looking at it again to verify. :) I'll repost it, sure, just in case.

It was a very cosmic thing, I agree. Very cool. The most cosmic thing that's probably ever (consciously) happened to me. My deceased grandpa on my mother's side is Pisces, as well. The one I was saying a couple posts back about carrying around the Saint Christopher (again, THINK it was Christopher) coin. I never knew him, though. He passed when I was only a year old. I asked my grandma his birth time, but she only remembered that it was sometime in the pm. Bummer. :/ Would have been exciting to look at his chart, as well.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_carrie.63938.30594.gif
    astro_2gw_01_carrie.63938.30594.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 34

Quantum

I have Saturn, Uranus and Neptune in my 8th house. Pluto is currently conjunct my natal Uranus. I've had SO MANY firsts in the past year---got into my first romantic relationship, finally found a mentor for my creative pursuits who has totally changed the way I look at the world, finished my first marathon. I feel like a different person.

I'm dreading the Pluto-natal Saturn conjunction, but it's not going to happen 'til the latter part of this decade.

RosieOne

There aren't any old souls or new souls........IMO. A soul/ spirit doesn't have an "age". I imagine the Universe doesn't have a beginning; our Big Bang is just one of many that have happened since forever. Just my 2¢

Hi Sagakkan,

I remembering seeing a video of astrologer Steven Forrest responding to an audience member telling him that there is no time. Steven looked struck, and then gathered up his papers and started to walk away.

It is true that there is no time. All our incarnations are happening right NOW - at the same time, that is, in No Time. Since there is no time and it is all happening NOW, then we are all Boddhisattvas - fully liberated, merged in the Divine Infinity ONE, the Light. We are One.

That said, to really experience the whole story, to experience learning and growing we need TIME, and seasons, and souls. Astrology is a big clock. Astrology is based on the basic idea that we incarnate with the same archetypes interacting in very DIFFERENT ways within each of us. And this is a Free Will Zone of the Universe - thus we can choose to access the archetypes in ways that work, or ways that harm. We can leave this planet a better or worse place. We can create karma or we can transcend it.

Last edited:

RosieOne

VirGem89,

When you look at your brother's scope, you see all sorts of aspects, including a Mutable T Square with his Mercury at the apex, the arrow. It is indeed aimed at his Sage 3rd House. Learning a foreign language, studying into the different cultures around him, exploring the globe through books and the internet - all 3rd House Sage sort of things.

That said, just being a Cancer, with a Sage Moon is a TRIP.

Here is Debra Silverman acting the archetypes:

Your brother is Cancer on the outside: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6PoWXilG64

And on the inside he is Sage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icbovUGDZ2g

Then add in the Libra Rising and Leo Midheaven!

In your case, your Snappy T Square is the main aspect of your scope. Since your Sun is involved and Mutable in the arrow/apex position, you need to throw your passion and personality into Pisces 4th House - as we have seen.

But next we need to look at the Cardinal archetypes and how your T Square is actually very Cardinal. So 4th House Aries is important too.

Last edited:

RosieOne

Hi Ra1 and Quantum,

Feel free to post your scopes here and we can take a look.

Quantum - Many here currently have Pluto in the sky on their Saturns and Saturn in the sky on their Plutos! And they are still breathing!

VirGem89

VirGem89,

When you look at your brother's scope, you see all sorts of aspects, including a Mutable T Square with his Mercury at the apex, the arrow. It is indeed aimed at his Sage 3rd House. Learning a foreign language, studying into the different cultures around him, exploring the globe through books and the internet - all 3rd House Sage sort of things.

That said, just being a Cancer, with a Sage Moon is a TRIP.

Here is Debra Silverman acting the archetypes:

Your brother is Cancer on the outside: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6PoWXilG64

And on the inside he is Sage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icbovUGDZ2g

Then add in the Libra Rising and Leo Midheaven!

In your case, your Snappy T Square is the main aspect of your scope. Since your Sun is involved and Mutable in the arrow/apex position, you need to throw your passion and personality into Pisces 4th House - as we have seen.

But next we need to look at the Cardinal archetypes and how your T Square is actually very Cardinal. So 4th House Aries is important too.

What would be some ways I'd add 4th house Aries into my life?

I was looking at my brother's scope, too, trying to see if I could pick anything up from it. Would his moon being conjunct with Pluto play any major roles in his personality? Reading up on that aspect, a lot of it made sense with the addictive personality, the way he was unable to see its harm, and the way it kind of made everyone's life for the time being pretty explosive. I always chalked up his 'acting out' as a way to get back at him mom. Which, moon=maternal issues. Pluto= the extremes of his actions. Pluto, not seeing where the harm in what he was doing to protect/self medicate his moon?

RosieOne

VirGem89,

There is nothing wrong with your brother. He is simply amazingly creative and super duper psychic and really really smart and a warrior. He was a warrior in past lives, Mars conjunct CHIRON, and South Node in Aries.

Basically he is pissed to have ended up on this planet at this time to face all these stupid people and he listens to very heavy music ala Pluto in Scorpio generation and... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-BtquTKw78

He is here to be in the limelight - still Cancer's are private. Does he perform in anyway? Writing is a way to be private yet center stage. Were he to ever write a blog, everyone would read it.

Problem with Cancers is they are empaths and in past lives he was too symbiotic - he feels what everyone is feeling. This life he is here to be autonomous but also be symbiotic - his NN in Libra in Aries's ruled 1st house, and South node in 7th House, the domain of Libra. He must pull off the whole axis - a lover/warrior, artist/warrior.

Elizabeth Spring on:

NN in Libra: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/01/libra-north-node-aries-south-node.html

NN in 1st: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/06/south-node-seventh-house-libra-north.html

Now that is a very loose Pluto conjunction - but look at that Moon merged with Jupiter in Sage in the 2nd House? Mothering such a soul is not easy. Mama Gaia is this souls Real Mother. Think global.

He will need to come on out. He needs to broadcast his authentic self. He is very amazing. Hope to meet him one day. He doesn't need drugs, of course. He IS the drug of choice.

Last edited:

RosieOne

Hi RA1,

You have had a super transformative last few years. Uranus in the Sky entered Areis for the first time May 2010 and in 2011 it crossed your Midheaven. What was THAT year like?

RA1

Interesting..I fell in love with my childhood friend in 2010 and in 2011 I came to a different country..yes that's super transformative..because I never wanted to be in love and I never wanted to leave my country...pretty strange for me..thanks

VirGem89

VirGem89,

There is nothing wrong with your brother. He is simply amazingly creative and super duper psychic and really really smart and a warrior. He was a warrior in past lives, Mars conjunct CHIRON, and South Node in Aries.

Basically he is pissed to have ended up on this planet at this time to face all these stupid people and he listens to very heavy music ala Pluto in Scorpio generation and... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-BtquTKw78

He is here to be in the limelight - still Cancer's are private. Does he perform in anyway? Writing is a way to be private yet center stage. Were he to ever write a blog, everyone would read it.

Problem with Cancers is they are empaths and in past lives he was too symbiotic - he feels what everyone is feeling. This life he is here to be autonomous but also be symbiotic - his NN in Libra in Aries's ruled 1st house, and South node in 7th House, the domain of Libra. He must pull off the whole axis - a lover/warrior, artist/warrior.

Elizabeth Spring on:

NN in Libra: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/01/libra-north-node-aries-south-node.html

NN in 1st: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/06/south-node-seventh-house-libra-north.html

Now that is a very loose Pluto conjunction - but look at that Moon merged with Jupiter in Sage in the 2nd House? Mothering such a soul is not easy. Mama Gaia is this souls Real Mother. Think global.

He will need to come on out. He needs to broadcast his authentic self. He is very amazing. Hope to meet him one day. He doesn't need drugs, of course. He IS the drug of choice.

I hope I didn't make it seem that I thought there was something wrong with him. A lot of his past behaviors were just scary, and I'm the only one recently who hasn't suspected he's resorting to those old behaviors in secrecy. I'm one who always gets really wrapped up in understanding things/emotions/behaviors. So, I'm really glad you've helped me with his chart and my own.

He's definitely very smart! Always has had a very natural intellect about him. He's recently started traveling a lot, which has seemed to have a dramatic effect on him, for the better. Maybe that is the Sagg influence. Everyone always correlates his antsy-like ways, as having some connection to prior behaviors with the delving into drugs. I had told my dad that it may just be the Sagg moon. Seems like it'd create a sense of wanting to explore and not be cooped up. Looking at the Pluto moon conjunct, I thought maybe it kind of helped explain the old situation. But, I didn't realize there were weaker/stronger conjunctions, making them less relevant. I'm still learning. :) How do you tell the difference??? How is it you come to know what has stronger influences in someone's chart verses other aspects?

I always felt like him and I had more similarities than my other younger brother (who, also, happens to be Cancer, but being birthed from my own mother), you'd think it'd be opposite. Apparently, my dad was meant to have Cancer boys, haha.

Thanks, again for helping me to see more relevant factors in his chart. :) I hope I haven't driven you to insanity with my inquisitions, haha. :lol:

By the way, you mentioned Aries 4th house being of importance, but what might that entail? I'll try looking it up to see if I can find anything. Are there any sites you recommend?

logansrun

Hello! Just wanted to say hi to everyone participating in this thread. Looking forward to adding in my own two cents as well. I am slowly catching up with the conversation as the posts here intrigue me. It's pretty refreshing to see people discussing the Cap. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Generation as I myself am for sure apart of the generation. Anyway, talk to you all soon. :wink:

RosieOne

He's definitely very smart! Always has had a very natural intellect about him. He's recently started traveling a lot, which has seemed to have a dramatic effect on him, for the better. Maybe that is the Sagg influence. Everyone always correlates his antsy-like ways, as having some connection to prior behaviors with the delving into drugs. I had told my dad that it may just be the Sagg moon. Seems like it'd create a sense of wanting to explore and not be cooped up.

This is right on!

Looking at the Pluto moon conjunct, I thought maybe it kind of helped explain the old situation. But, I didn't realize there were weaker/stronger conjunctions, making them less relevant. I'm still learning. :)

Pluto conjunct Moon is indeed a Mom wound. Being in weaker orb, makes it a weaker aspect AND being in the 2nd House it is a Mama Gaia wound as much as an earth Mama wound.

How do you tell the difference??? How is it you come to know what has stronger influences in someone's chart verses other aspects?

First of all Moon conjunct Jupiter, loose conjunct Pluto IS strong. Could mean child abuse even. I'm just saying that your borther would not be an easy child to parent no matter what. An amazing "don't fence me in" soul.

And that if/when he decides to BE HERE he will be OK, great even. Chances to live abroad are fabulous and again, getting him to step into the limelight somehow.

I always felt like him and I had more similarities than my other younger brother (who, also, happens to be Cancer, but being birthed from my own mother), you'd think it'd be opposite. Apparently, my dad was meant to have Cancer boys, haha.

Thanks, again for helping me to see more relevant factors in his chart. :) I hope I haven't driven you to insanity with my inquisitions, haha. :lol:

I remain a bit uncomfortable not wiring direct with your brother. I am happy to go back to talking about you, instead.

Last edited: