could someone please read my chart???

abrilcardenas

hi, so i’m kind of a beginner in astrology and i’m only able to read the overall aspects of my birth chart, however, i would like to know about my family, childhood, physical features, karmic experiencies, etc. could someone please help me look for this indicators? it would mean a lot.
i will insert an image of my chart in the placidus system. i know it’s a lot to ask but even if someone could contribute reading with the in-depth aspects of one of the temes i mentioned above it would be amazing for me.
thank you.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 08.35.38.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 08.35.38.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

sworm09

hi, so i’m kind of a beginner in astrology and i’m only able to read the overall aspects of my birth chart, however, i would like to know about my family, childhood, physical features, karmic experiencies, etc. could someone please help me look for this indicators? it would mean a lot.
i will insert an image of my chart in the placidus system. i know it’s a lot to ask but even if someone could contribute reading with the in-depth aspects of one of the temes i mentioned above it would be amazing for me.
thank you.
here’s the image address: <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/YwDj8oR"><a href="//imgur.com/a/YwDj8oR"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hey there,

I can't see your chart. The link you gave doesn't pull up a chart image. See this helpful thread for instructions on how to insert a chart image.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1026373#post1026373

jupiterian

I don't know if you're using whole house system of placidus. If you were using whole house your 4th house is taurus, that could provide a comfortable home, a relatively stable family situation. And maybe if you're old enough to make your own family it would mean it's important to you to provide or to be surrounded by a comfortable home, probably with some luxuries or a resolved situation.