Two questions

david starling

Your reality must match my memory! jk

Having Virgo on your Descending might also explain why you attract Virgos subtlety, don't you think? I feel like the energy there lures people with similar energies.

Could be. I'll check it out with other Descending-signs. That would mean people with Scorpio rising would subliminally attract Taurians.

Whoam1

Could be. I'll check it out with other Descending-signs. That would mean people with Scorpio rising would subliminally attract Taurians.

I attract Gemini and my tropical rising may be sag [I can't say for certain, but it's likely] its also likely my sidereal rising is sag.

I like my DC sign better then my A.C. sign as a general rule of thumb.

Abby83

Don't worry guys. I figured it out and posted about it in the other thread about seduction. Cos David, no, asking if he wants to f*ck does not work. But I've got it sorted now thanks.

Abby83

Its interesting though. How natally I have Venus and mars in Virgo and he has Venus and mercury in Pisces and I'm the one who's more like the Pisces and he's like the stressed out Virgo. But only since getting married and having kids. Like we morphed/changed.