Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
Yes I understand what you want to say.
Can you send me your chart again (in PM if you want)?
I'll try to understand this chiron placement if I can

Likewise 3, if you want me to give you any insight u can send your chart to me via PM and I too can try help you in anyway I can šŸ˜Š

three M symbols

I don't have problems with women in general, even if I am one.

I cut off people from my life very quickly lol

Moon that represent women is in your 11th house in Leo.
The important aspect here (from my point of view) is Moon conjunct North Node.
You have to earn some kind of Leo's 11th qualities (represented by NN), in order to have less problems with women.

It's a karmic aspect, like my North Node conjunction to Mercury.

I had to develop some Libra 12th traits to heal from mental health issues, and have less issues with my sister (mercury represent siblings). Those Libra 12th house traits included the development of a spiritual kind of thinking, occult research of an harmony between things. Accepting the state of undoing sometimes, some kind of isolations, learning how to see people in another way (stop to hate them like a scorpio asc, but more trying to understand them in order to love them no matter their mistakes, etc.. Libra things and 12th house things)

Last edited:

three M symbols

It's difficult to understand how my 11th house plays out.

Friendships is something important, but I know it's better to not expect too much from people. I had a lot of things that I considered like betrayals (of friends) in the past.

Hkk

Account Closed
I don't have problems with women in general, even if I am one.

I cut off people from my life very quickly lol

Moon that represent women is in your 11th house in Leo.
The important aspect here (from my point of view) is Moon conjunct North Node.
You have to earn some kind of Leo's 11th qualities (represented by NN), in order to have less problems with women.

It's a karmic aspect, like my North Node conjunction to Mercury.

I had to develop some Libra 12th traits to heal from mental health issues, and have less issues with my sister (mercury represent siblings). Those Libra 12th house traits included the development of a spiritual kind of thinking, occult research of an harmony between things. Accepting the state of undoing sometimes, some kind of isolations, learning how to see people in another way (stop to hate them like a scorpio asc, but more trying to understand them in order to love them no matter their mistakes, etc.. Libra things and 12th house things)

Thatā€™s so insightful! Thanks 3!

Iā€™ve looked at your Chiron and tried to think about it deeply. Venus and the sun conjunction Chiron.
Venus is love
Sun is where you shine or need to shine
Chiron is there the wounded healer.
Love needs to take over instead of fear or hate - usually there is a wound that has not been acknowledged and when it is you use it towards others (11th) house to help heal them. You use your own experiences to help them and this is usually love related. Youā€™ve been wounded through this and whether itā€™s acknowledge or not this is the way to do it.
You donā€™t have any major bad aspects to Chiron so itā€™s not that deep and 11th is a air house so itā€™s not major for you. The solution will come easy to you.

Hkk

Account Closed
It's difficult to understand how my 11th house plays out.

Friendships is something important, but I know it's better to not expect too much from people. I had a lot of things that I considered like betrayals (of friends) in the past.

Itā€™s funny how you say that as I have had the same. I feel this is how the 11th house is. Iā€™ve had betrayal of friendships and I seriously cut ppl off just like that. I wonā€™t let anyone continue to hurt me.

three M symbols

Thanks for your insight!

I have difficulties to figure out "how to help people to heal". It seems very abstract for me

What you said allowed me to notice, that even if Chiron hasn't bad aspects and isn't in an angular house, he should be considered as an important placement in my chart.
Because Sun is ruler of 10th house (angular, house of destiny). And Venus is dispositor of NN + Sun + Moon + Mercury.
Chiron also oppose Saturn (that is in the 5th house, house of love and self expression), even if the orb is not close I have this aspect

Hkk

Account Closed
Thanks for your insight!

I have difficulties to figure out "how to help people to heal". It seems very abstract for me

What you said allowed me to notice, that even if Chiron hasn't bad aspects and isn't in an angular house, he should be considered as an important placement in my chart.
Because Sun is ruler of 10th house (angular, house of destiny). And Venus is dispositor of NN + Sun + Moon + Mercury.
Chiron also oppose Saturn (that is in the 5th house, house of love and self expression), even if the orb is not close I have this aspect

I feel itā€™s easier for you to overcome with Pluto placement being strong as you are Scorpio rising. You can use the love.

Example -like u said to me to use leo traits to overcome my issues or other womenā€™s issues with me even though I am a woman.
You need to use your libra traits which seems like you have anyway, to overcome and heal Chiron. Use the 11th - to the masses using libra traits and your experiences. Whether thatā€™s through work or just side line.

Hkk

Account Closed
It still seems very abstract for me ^^'

I know what you mean...... I have the same feeling and thinking towards my north node in 11th leo. Doesnā€™t matter how much someone tells me the meaning, the info doesnā€™t feel ā€˜concreteā€™ enough to go and play that role or to grow into it

Hkk

Account Closed
It's exactly the same feeling that I have

I think there are some hidden meanings we can't see

Thatā€™s very true. Its hard to get to somewhere if u donā€™t fully understand it and mainly itā€™s probably a journey we have to go through to appreciate it, understand it and then take it seriously enough

three M symbols

French government announced true quarantine (like Italians quarantine) tonight.
It will begin tommorrow

Number of cases known in France is 6600 people or so (a lot more I guess)

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

The first confirmed case in my region was today and my work got cancelled then they asked if I wanted to reduce my hours, I said no but it doesnā€™t bode well for the future.