Cap. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Generation

logansrun

heres some outer stelliums and a conjunction.

Neptune in Sagittarius
Uranus in Scorpio

Pluto/Saturn/Jupiter in Libra

Jupiter/Neptune/Uranus in Sagittarius

Saturn/Pluto in Scorpio

Uranus/Neptune/Saturn in Capricorn

Pluto in Scorpio

Neptune Uranus conjunction in Capricorn

Pluto in Scorpio

Saturn in Aquarius

Jupiter in Libra

Feb 1998

Neptune/Uranus/Jupiter in Aquarius

Saturn in Aries

Pluto in Sagittarius

1990 will reach their saturn return in 2020

1998 will reach their saturn return in 16 years 2028

A little confused by this and looking for some clarity from anyone. I was born in 1992. I have Uranus/Neptune conjunction in Capricorn with Pluto in Scorpio as well as Saturn in Aquarius. I've tried to do my own research but still come up somewhat perplexed. My confusion lies in the years each aspect is placed above. How is it that I have the aspects that I do if they are listed in other years such as Saturn in Aquarius in 1993 as an example? Does Saturn become fully aligned with Aquarius in 1993 (perhaps I'm using incorrect terminology)? What exactly happened between 1990 and 1993? Maybe I'm off-base with my questions, I'm not sure.

Attachments

• astro.jpg
    astro.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

VirGem89

VirGem89,

YODS are amazing and 7th House Gemini Moons are uh... delightful, faery-like, empathetic, therapeutic, and TELEPATHIC.

This explains a lot. I have had a lot of telepathic instances. Always fun.

Just ask. Gemini Moons need to harness their minds via mantra or affirmations of truth. "Everything is always in perfect timing and I am being shown my next step."

Repeat truths like this to yourself as constantly as you can. When you start to go into fear, remind yourself everytime, "I joyfully choose Love over Fear, truth over false beliefs..."

I've started recently doing these exercises. :) I hope they work!

As always with your T Squared scope, think Pisces 4th house. Prayer works. Meditation is good. Listening to music that inspires you is good. Working with angels is fun.

Kind of with the same thought as ^^^. I've been doing that before bed mainly. Music, daily and almost always on...I'm a music addict, always have been, haha. But recently started praying again, saying those kinds of beliefs, hoping for better clarity.

It's crazy what you can miss in a couple days of being away from the computer! So strange that Ankhesenamun are going through such similar transitions. Obviously, hers of a higher intensity. But, in the same kind of boat, being in between homes, higher levels of awareness/dreams, etc. I don't know if you feel the same way, but for me, learning what I have seems to have given me more emotional stability. I'm not worrying, like I would have been prior, but I'm not complacent either. It's like you said, Rosie, it's a trust that what needs to happen to strengthen myself inward, will eventually balance, and in turn, I'll be in an even better state, when the end of what feels like a mess of a situation finally ceases.

I went to an outside, camping music thing my friends held. Almost didn't go, but then I thought about us talking about Aries in 5th house and it seemed like I should do it. Glad I did, feel like I needed that. And it was actually really exciting, because I met someone there who actually knew of astrology beyond the extent most do. He started bringing up the dawning of the Aquarius age, and I was like, 'Yes! I know exactly what you're talking about!' I'm sure my enthusiasm was funny, but it's a rarity to walk into people who understand and are able to have these types of conversations with, when everyone else looks at you as though you're a crazy, gypsy lady. Not that it usually shuts me up, regardless. :lol: Our thoughts on everything and our backgrounds were very similar. Both being raised in a really religious household, we were saying how we thought of the bible as the book all dedicated to the Pisces age (which I *think* has been posted on this thread before, can't remember), and Armageddon not being an end to the actual world (or in the case of the beliefs I grew up being taught it was an end to times as they are now, destruction of evil, and a new system here on Earth being established in place of it, but in complete human perfection, like in the days of Adam and Eve before having sinned), but the end of Pisces. And if that's the case, the Bible would be outdated (many say so now, anyway, because of its physical age), but in an actual astrological/spiritual sense, would literally be outdated, meaning the book to be of nothing but a history book for reflection. And where would you go from there if your beliefs in astrology didn't exist?
I was even thinking about the Christianity teachings I did grow up with, like the statement I just made above, and it's weird to me how even religion almost ties in with astrology. It's like the thinking is on a similar track (a beginning, rebirth, etc. Even reincarnation, a lot of religions teach against it, but how is dying and becoming an angel, or dying and later being resurrected in human form, any different? It's all a matter of being in one form and later a different form/vessel), but so different in HOW and WHAT it actually means as we shift with what can't be controlled. So, having these types of conversations with someone outside cyber space was a fun aspect, in addition to the camping and music, too.

I haven't gotten a chance to check out the near-death experience websites yet, by the way. Or all of the house descriptions, only the 8th have I read through with the busyness past couple days. So hoping in the morning before class to get to read the other houses.

And I just wrote another book :lol: Sorry!

Chiron in the 6th is the mark of a healer! You have healing hands, BIG TIME! Ever given an astrology reading?
You sayin' I am sort of a "healer"? Strange to hear that, because in the last 3 months (this is the time I've been learning astrology) I helped 4 people in making decisive changes in their lifes, using astrology knowledge.
My main goal right now, is to find a professional area that gives me rewards back as quick as possible, because I noticed Engineering is not going to give me that. I don't have the answers yet. Maybe cooking? Maybe language lessons? Gonna find it. :bandit:

RosieOne

I grew up from a quite religious mom.I would always follow a certain rule when it comes to my beliefs and traditions.But when I turned 16 something happened:crying:

Moon Over Rising by Oriel

Your story is so Pisces, in content and FEEL. Really lovely and honest and real and Neptunian, yet somehow so CLEAR.

...coming from a strict religious Mom/home and being oppressed by hard times, and being psychic. Honey. I'm sending hugs back to the girl you were. She turns out very well.

We get born into these heavy boot-camps - all of us. Except they are different. Some were ignored, some beaten, some used as sex objects and some forced to be mute, some forced to perform, some were given no choices, some were raised to be bullies...

How many really choice womb placements are there at any moment in human history? All Moms are human, that is, we are Primates - so good luck on getting a superior one. They are rare by definition.

Worse yet, all human men are Primates too. I personally do NOT want to live in an Ape body and under authoritarian Alpha Ape rules. Sooo not me.

That all said, I experience that we are actually all big balls of Light, and that we are very big and advanced souls (at least beyond desiring to be Alpha Apes, and/or their Bimbos) and we CAN and should run these bodies in more humane/human ways.

We have Helpers too. Read the Near Death Experience site (http://www.near-death.com/) about what people write about being on the otherside. You will find that instead of any religion being wrong, they are saying they are all right!

Religions can all be mis-used as well, and have been mis-used and are being mis-used - ala old Pisces.

In the Age of Aquarius the best religion is the one that works best for you. Pisces people working to bring in the Age of Aquarius are pure gold, so helpful and needed.

Last edited:

RosieOne

Ankhesenamun,

Always place the oxygen mask over your face first, then your baby's, and then your siblings. One step at a time. Seek real life helpers.

Now the biggest help you give your younger siblings is your witness. They say that if an abused kid has even one person as a reality check, saying, "You are OK, your Dad is the one who is crazy and sick!" - that THAT makes the biggest difference.

You may have to leave your brothers again, and work to help them when you get yourself safe. One step at a time. We have your back.

RosieOne

This thread has been such a wonderful experience for me. I am very grateful to the moderators here at the Astrology Community for allowing this thread to stay here in the Read My Chart section of this forum.

Unfortunately the thread is a thread, and thus unsustainable. Already we are investigating too many subjects (the Big Square, Chiron, the Age of Aquarium, Snappy T Squares, Pisces powers, YODs anyone? - and so forth!). I'd really love to work closely with more people on this thread, not fewer - but alas it is just one thread and it is VERY long - a fantastic book already.

Meanwhile I have long dreamed of teaching an immersion astrology class (like learning a foreign language by living in a foreign country) - an ongoing facilitated virtual realm classroom/playground. Something you can join or drop out of at anytime. I have wanted it to be extremely affordable - available to anyone interested even without money.

Thus I have launched "Aquariusville" and I am inviting people who have posted in this thread to consider if you want to try it. If so, let me know by PM.

Last edited:

RosieOne

FeelingShred,

I want to focus on you here for a bit. I mis-spoke. Your Pluto is on the cusp of your 11th House, not on your MH. This make you intensely public, and kind of works out to the same thing as what I said - though you don't HAVE to work for yourself. Having a job in a company would work, but it better be a company doing something you can love and promote with good conscience.

North Node in the Sky is headed for your Pluto. Love that! North Node went over my Saturn and this thread got started.

You are Taurus Sun/Jupiter personality, fueled by an Aries Moon within - this is your character or personality.

A surprisingly active and big aura-ed Taurus. You are bound to be successful. Just do it your way. Follow your instincts, don't leap too soon, or too late - leap just right.

You have incarnated in with the Capricorn Rising Tribe who are here to be incorruptible, humble, leaders and to leave a body of work behind that can help future beings. That is the genre of life movie you need to live.

You calling/career is your Midheaven and it is Libra. You will be see as being either an artistic being, or a mediator or activist, lawyer, judge, critic, arbitor of fashion, host/ess, or facilitator, team work creator or ADROIT BOSS. I love working under Libra MH bosses. They do TEAM so beautifully and they care.

But wait, what do you make of your Soul's Agenda this life - that Pisce NN?

Last edited:

RosieOne

Rosie, I replied to the invite. Hope you received it. I'd definitely be interested. :)

VirGem89,

Thank you, and thanks to others who are PMing me. Aquariusville opens it's doors in another couple days! It will be administrated (at first at least) by a circle of 3-5 astrologer grandmas (and at least one astral Pisces grandma, with an Aquarium Moon!)! I am no gooorooo. Rather I am the first Space Holder of Aquariusville - no more no less. I'm hardly the best astrologer (Chiron is) and I love being upstaged by people more awake than I am. I am forever a student/teacher.

Beginners will get lots of help interpreting their scope from astrologers at all levels in Aquariusville - we all will. We all deserve good practical readings.

And Aquariusville assignments/projects are all optional but designed to help us access our talents, syncronicity and cosmic assistance, and understand and heal ourselves, thus teaching ourselves and our community Troprical Astrology.

That said, I will still do free readings on this forum and keep this thread up for as long as led.

Last edited:

logansrun

Rosie, I replied to the invite. Hope you received it. I'd definitely be interested. :)

VirGem89,

Thank you, and thanks to others who are PMing me. Aquariusville opens it's doors in another couple days! It will be administrated (at first at least) by a circle of 3-5 astrologer grandmas (and at least one astral Pisces grandma, with an Aquarium Moon!)! I am no gooorooo. Rather I am the first Space Holder of Aquariusville - no more no less. I'm hardly the best astrologer (Chiron is) and I love being upstaged by people more awake than I am. I am forever a student/teacher.

Beginners will get lots of help interpreting their scope from astrologers at all levels in Aquariusville - we all will. We all deserve good practical readings.

And Aquariusville assignments/projects are all optional but designed to help us access our talents, syncronicity and cosmic assistance, and understand and heal ourselves, thus teaching ourselves and our community Troprical Astrology.

That said, I will still do free readings on this forum and keep this thread up for as long as led.

This is a fantastic idea. Where should we go for Aquariusville? Is it going to be a separate thread from this one?

RosieOne

Neptune is in Pisces - yay!!!

And now Retrograde! June 7 - November 13 2013!

What does this mean? It means the Pisces Power Wave is now headed inward. The energy is intergrating into our individuality.

FeelingShred,
But wait, what do you make of your Soul's Agenda this life - that Pisce NN?

Yeah this thread is so great and full of lots of information about our rebelious generation, but I still feel lost in this material world.
Did you ask what am I making of my life? Well, I was raised in a rigid family and I regret not learning to play music when I was a teen, instead I kept obeying orders from my family telling me that I had to work in Engineering. Now here I am, getting in and out of boring jobs, because I just know how to do 1 thing, and no one seems to accept me for doing different things because I have no experience, I am trapped in a box, trying to escape this box (hope Uranus transiting 4th house helps).
What Pisces north node means? Am I supposed to die crucified to serve as example to the future generations? LOL I feel a strong drive to teach others but no one seems to care, everyone is caring about how much coins they will earn in this month and buying that new cellphone LOL

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!!!!!! You just described perfectly in words what I've been through.
Long story short, I am having 2 "symptons" and 1 big step in career:
1) More and more dissatisfaction in doing things I am not interested in doing (this causes struggle because I still have to pay the rent/bills/etc)
2) A strong urge to "save" mankind and showing them "the right path" (this causes struggle in the sense people think I am a sort of "Hitler-like personality" and I am getting more and more isolated from social environments)
3) I am in the process of turning a hobby into a job, even though I didn't expect money could be obtained out of it. I am a self-taught english speaker (native brazilian) and I am close to become an english teacher :) And while I don't have a job yet, I found income in doing Transcribing/Subtitling freelance jobs (completely unexpected to make money from my notebook, from home)
The point 3, kinda solves the problems caused by 1 and 2 :)
Life is craaazy :) It's a funny ride, like a videogame, several "levels" :)

cappy1991

This apply's to me as well. Don't know if this has to do with it but in July of 2012 I had a type of emotional breakdown for awhile and several months after that decided to move back home and change my college major. Came to realize that the original path I set myself on was not really what I wanted and I'm still trying to figure out how to start over. But I do feel like I am coming into my own more.

TamaraL

This is the most engaging thread I 've read!I am so thankful to you RosieOne for starting this...& for everyone for sharing their experiences.
I am also a 1989-child and have this amazing stellium Saturn-Neptune-Uranus conjunction sitting on the 6th house.Also retrograde Pluto on the 5th house...

I 've been searching everywhere online for more info on this placement (it seemed to be so influential in my chart, despite the fact that outer placements are generational) & can't believe that I saw this only today...

It resonates with my experience...
So since 2012 my life has changed radically, I had to lose people I loved (in a literal way- death) & also "lose" (let go by choice) people (old school friends) that were being beacons of negativity in my life. I am more aware of what I need on the inside. I know my self more than ever!Its like the masks disappeared & I could see with x-rays the inside of my relationships. (who turned out to be fake & empty).
I am still 'cleaning out my closet', also graduated 2013 (studied performing arts but I also write-paint-direct live events) already entered the "real world" & struggling with my idealism and rebel ideas. (Pisces sun & venus & n.node)

Also Uranus transited my Aries MC in 2013 December & as my status changed from student to the more mature version of myself. It was intense but I am not afraid to grow...pain is scary but it shows you your strength & real core self. Now I am in a very aquarian environment (tech-research) working an arts related project.It will keep my Aquarian Mercury engaged (for a while).. Only problem is my Neptune is so idealistic & naive...not able to breathe!

It was very nice knowing that I am not alone in this ride. I feel I learned so much from just reading the thread & Thank you!(I thought it was just my personal -coming of age type of phase...)
I think my generation will create remarkable achievements that will resonate in time!I 've always felt that I am not here to find a job, I am here to create the job & offer others opportunities to find a doorway of their own creativity. Good luck!

Last edited: