Using Planetary Patterns. The Bundle. Harrison Ford

GemwDepth

Account Closed
(Continued from above)

4) It’s easy to see the fame here. Eight planets (80%) are dispersed in only 2 houses close to the MC. All the heavy weights (Sun, Moon, Jupiter, Pluto) are in the 10th, with Jupiter in exaltation on the MC. The native simply needs to be important (Sun, Moon), obsessively so (Pluto) and has the natural luck to make it happen (Jupiter, MC)

5) What’s probably not so obvious are the 4 planets in the 9th house, which includes his AC ruler Venus in the 9th. Ford is also popular internationally. As Wiki quotes, “As of 2016, the U.S. domestic box-office grosses of Ford's films total over US$4.7 billion, with worldwide grosses surpassing $6 billion, making Ford the second highest-grossing U.S. domestic box-office star.”

6) The Mars in Leo in 11th would point to Ford's tendency to spend majority of his energies forming alliances, working in trade organizations and maintaining key friendships. That would require a better knowledge of his biography to verify.

Perhaps the most mysterious point to me is the Neptune in Virgo in 12th. I still do not know what this one signifies - Imagination from unconscious realms? Sensitivity? Piscean creativty?

greybeard

I know nothing of Ford. Saw him as Han Solo. Read his wiki bio.

The leading planet is the first to cross the Asc by diurnal motion...Uranus

greybeard

Your point 1 Gem...

I knew a very reclusive lady with a bundle and all planets above the horizon. She had a powerful 8th, Saturn in 12 and Mercury conj Pluto on the MC.

Movies are 5th...entertainment.

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Turns out Neptune rules film and 5th rules entertainment industry.

Saturn rules Ford’s 5th, conjunct Uranus in 9th. This connects entertainment (5th), a revolutionary film produced / rolled out by the establishment (Uranus Saturn conjunction), taking place in a higher, dimensional space (9th). 9th also rules global, international business. This seem to be the involvement with the Star Wars Global Franchise.

Many actors have a Sun-Neptune contact. Ford has a Neptune sextile with the Moon, not the Sun. But Moon is ruler of the MC. And Moon is also combust and conjoined with his Sun. Those are other supporting factor for film career.

Someone else can probably give a better interpretation of the Uranus-Neptune trine.

Specifically, how this generational aspect affect a personal case.

greybeard

The trine of Uranus and Neptune is 5 degrees separating. It occurs in Cadent houses, with Neptune conjunct Asc, 5 degrees. Both planets are in Mercurial signs, both Common but in different elements, with Mercury tightly conjunct MC in Cancer, Moon in sole disposition.

Uranus is in exact trine Asc; both planets are thus connected by major aspect to Asc. Uranus is conjunct (+5 degs.) Saturn and sextile (-1 deg.) Pluto. Neptune sextiles (-4 degs.) the Sun-Moon. (my usage, += separating, -= applying). I find no minor aspects to either body.

Last edited:

greybeard

Trines normally feature both planets in the same element; that is not true here. Instead both planets are in Common signs, signs of the same quality or mode, a cross-sign trine.

The elements primarily operate subjectively and are concerned with how we perceive and process information. The qualities describe how we deal with the outer world.

The Mutable (Common) signs work by adapting the self to surrounding circumstances. In the jargon of the Freudian crowd, they are "autoplastic". Adaptability, flexibility, and accomodation are hallmarks of this quality. We might call them chameleon-like. They are not normally bound by rigid ideals, principles or values. These signs tend to take life as it comes and are not much concerned with introspection or self-evaluation. And they are dualistic. These signs are fundamentally concerned with the social milieu and establishing themselves in it, finding their proper niche; they are people people.

Last edited:

david starling

How about the extreme involvement with aviation, and keen interest and involvement in Environmental and Conservationist causes? Uranian influence, with the Ascendant trine?

greybeard

How about the extreme involvement with aviation, and keen interest and involvement in Environmental and Conservationist causes? Uranian influence, with the Ascendant trine?

Ain't got there yet. I believe that man's psyche creates his destiny. So my interest is, in the first instance, with the mind of the native. The rest will emerge from that.

Not to go into detail, but protection, conservation, nurture and such are energies found in Moon, Jupiter and Venus. There is a very powerful stellium (both Lights, 10th house, final disposition) in Cancer, the sign native to the 4th house of the"land" and all that is found on and under it.

But, I ain't got there yet. Right now I am exploring what can be learned from the delimiting trine of a bundle pattern.

Your thinking in this case is going from "known characteristics" toward the chart. I am trying to go from the chart toward a portrait of the inner man.

Last edited:

Therese

If Ford's birth certificate can be trusted, that Uranus is intercepted (9th house cusp is in the last degree of Taurus). That's an intriguing situation for a leading planet, no?

GemwDepth

Account Closed
The bundle represents the most intensely concentrated sort of personality, wholly focused on the self and its interests.
The basic dynamic of the trine is "momentum"; things get to moving and then build on themselves. Accumulation. Ease of action. Things seem to come of themselves.

So by that definition, an opportunity in the 9th house realm came of itself. An Uranian-Saturn opportunity. This type of thing would keep repeating itself, in one’s lifetime, correct? The exact impact depends on the timing. By following that opportunity, all Ford’s persona, goals, ego, time, energy, loves were invested as a result of the leading planet.

Yet, how do we interpret the trailing planet?

…that Uranus is intercepted (9th house cusp is in the last degree of Taurus).
Uranus/Neptune = 0 Leo. (?)

29 taurus is an elevated degree, empowered. However, modern astrology connotes it to permanent endings. I wish the tables were posted so I don’t have to squint. Uranus looks to be in 3* Gemini, Neptune 27* Virgo.

How do we interpret the midpoint connotation, and the 29 Taurus? Into the predominant trine.

greybeard

The midpoint falls at 0 Leo 17'. There is no planet there. What we have is a sign cusp. I don't know if it is significant. If it is, it's on a minor scale.

Leo has to do with creative self-expression, need for attention and acclaim, drama...and this lies at the center of self, the point of balance. It shows where and how the self can be brought into harmony, which is important to the Common signs where the trine is posited.

It is the fact that the sign's cusp is at midpoint that caught my eye.

greybeard

Trailing planet...what does it do?

First, my dear, tell us what a leading planet does. They must somehow work together, so understanding the function of a leading planet may lead us to an understanding of the function of a trailing planet.

A transiting planet first contacts the leading planet, then touches the other 8 planets in order, and finally the trailing planet.

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
The leading planet “ignites” the locomotive of energies, events and focus in the individual? Using the word locomotive here as an adjective, of no relation to the pattern.

Without knowing the man, this configuration actually tells me what "ignites" this bundle are sudden conversations/ideas during exploratory activities. You can interpret and extrapolate the basic principle however many ways. Perhaps he was involved in brainstorming activities during script formation. Perhaps he meets contacts in the industry by conversations based on common, out there interests, etc.

Last edited:

greybeard

A knife cuts. But all of the cutting happens only at the cutting edge. The rest of the blade gives strength and form, but it does not cut. The leading (cutting) planet is the cutting edge.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Are you saying this is the most effective, core competency in bundle type individuals? The secret ingredient they use to achieve most of the results?

greybeard

In the example

Chart we have Uranus leading (cutting), Moon disposing the chart, exalted Jupiter on the. MC, .... They all work together and all are necessary.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
By the knife analogy, if the "leading (cutting) planet is the cutting edge", does the trailing planet mean the point where one ought to apply pressure to utilize the cutting edge? Like the handle of the knife?

(Still a bit unclear here).

Therese

How do ee interpret that
I'd say an intercepted house is hidden, in a way, and the reasons why are shown by the planet who rules the cusp. In Ford's case, Venus is in quite good condition, not wounded (not in detriment, fall, or rx, nor besieged by malefics), but she has no essential dignity. On the other hand, she's the lady of the horoscope. By ruling the ninth house, she links the affairs of the first, second and ninth. Also, the Moon is exalted in Taurus and has some say in the affairs of the house.