analyzing dispositors

JUPITERASC

sorry I don't know why my chart always expires after I post it...
here are my dates: 30 july 1996, 06:14 am, Wattwil (switzerland)
Have fun as you Read, Study and Vigilantly Practise :smile:
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

IF THAT FOR SOME REASON IS NOT POSSIBLE
THEN
ANOTHER OPTION IS
after creating the natal chart

then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

Your sun is very strong in the sign of its domicile. If you use modern planets, Uranus in Aquarius is also domiciled.

Some of your planets' rulers lead to the sun, but not all of them. Saturn in Aries>>Mars in Cancer>>moon in Aquarius>>Uranus in Aquarius. But if you use Saturn as the traditional ruler of Aquarius, you end up back in a 3-way loop. This would also involve Jupiter ruled by Saturn, putting you back in the loop.

A Leo sun in the 12th house probably will not be as "out there" as the sun in another house, because the 12th rules things that are hidden from view. You may be a very private person who prefers to work behind the scenes, rather than being "on stage" in front of admirers.

Uranus opposite your sun can make it hard to develop a firm sense of self because Uranus rules sudden change. Just when you think you know who you really are, Uranus says, "No! Not that!" Your moon conjunct Uranus and Neptune can make your emotions feel very volatile and stressed.

However, you appear to have a "kite" formation in your horoscope, pointing to your moon-Uranus. So working on your emotional health (6th house) seems like a good opportunity for you to grow and expand.

I've been in counseling myself a few times, and my experience was that it is hard to find a therapist who is helpful, but if you find one, you can make real progress. So I hope you don't give up on therapy because you have a lot to handle.

Your north node (of personal growth) conjuncts Chiron. Chiron shows us "where it hurts," but also where, by staying open to Chiron's wounds, we can gain in wisdom and compassion. This looks like a real growth trajectory for you.

Best wishes for your journey, W.

thank you. A lot of what you wrote about me resonates.

I feel Uranus strongly in the way that I constantly feel the need to improve myself which has been positive and pushing myself in a motivating way but also negative when I'm becoming to critical.
north node conjunct chiron could describe why I feel strongly intuitively that my life mission has to do with healing trauma, not only in myself but also people I encounter have told me that I had a healing effect on them.

thank you. A lot of what you wrote about me resonates.

I feel Uranus strongly in the way that I constantly feel the need to improve myself which has been positive and pushing myself in a motivating way but also negative when I'm becoming to critical.
north node conjunct chiron could describe why I feel strongly intuitively that my life mission has to do with healing trauma, not only in myself but also people I encounter have told me that I had a healing effect on them.

Also, I am under the transit: Chiron opposite Chiron which started on 10th august and stays until 27th november.
it's definitely intense and has to do with reopened wounds and forcing me to face my shadow side in order to become more authentic.
I hope by the end of this transit, life becomes less serious...

horoscope-synastry-chart24__transits_30-7-1996_06-14_a_29-9-2021_21-10.png

here's my chart with the current transits.

could someone interpret how I can make the best of my saturn and chiron transits? it feels really heavy currently.
I'm thankful for any insight!

JUPITERASC

Indeed.

I was not arguing for a changing of the meaning of the houses
but rather that there is just some extra "...strength..."
to the planets by virtue of the axis being there :smile:

There's a distinction between looking at the Chart as a whole
and looking at Topics.
Suppose the Chart Ruler is in 7th
that's Angular
and
assuming it is otherwise in good condition
you could conclude
that nearly all of what the Chart promises will be fulfilled
it's just a matter of determining when
- use Profections and Revolutions.
BUT suppose Chart Ruler is also Wealth Ruler
would you draw the same conclusion?
No
it's Angular in the Chart
but not to the Topic of Wealth
the 7th House would be Cadent to the 2nd House/Sign
and
in fact the Topic Ruler can't even "...see..." the House/Sign it rules
and so
is powerless to do anything, regardless of its condition :smile:

You can also view it as Public aka Angular
semi-Private/semi-Public aka Succeedent
and Private aka Cadent.

Are all powerful men and women in the spotlight?
On stage? In the news?
No
then see where the Topic Ruler
in this instance the MC Ruler
is located.

Same for those who have wealth
of any kind
have you seen a modest person
only to discover much later
that they have a rather fair amount of wealth
to a lot of wealth?
source BobZemco