FIFA World Cup 2018 w i n n e r

sven555

An Germany-Brazil final could only happen if both Germany and Brazil finish 1st or 2nd in their respective groups.

If one team finishes 1st in their group and the other finishes 2nd in their group, they will face each other in the Last 16.

crisGG

An Germany-Brazil final could only happen if both Germany and Brazil finish 1st or 2nd in their respective groups.

If one team finishes 1st in their group and the other finishes 2nd in their group, they will face each other in the Last 16.

not !! , Brazil and Germany can only face in the final, and France in the semifinal.

bfET6UC.jpg

rgurung20

There is a conflict of bosses with respect to the final loser of WC:

Brazil has the WC Group E in their favor:
1986: the 2nd place comes from the group E.
1994: the second place comes from of the group E.
2002: 2nd place comes from the group E.
2010: the 2nd place comes from the group E.

From 1986, every 8 years, the nation that obtains the second place comes from the Group E
1986: Germany
1994: Italy
2002 : Germany
2010: Netherlands
2018: May be Brazil in Group E

Since 1962 every 8 years the losing trainer final of the UEL in their favor:
1962: the Czechoslovakian trainer loses the Final of the UEL. Czechoslovakia loses WC Final.
1978: Dutch coach loses UEL final - Netherlands loses WC final.
1986: The German coach loses the Final of the UEL. Germany loses the WC Final.
1994: The Italian coach loses the final of the UEL. Italy loses the WC final.
2002: The German coach loses the final of the UEL. Germany loses the WC Final.
2010: the Spanish coach wins the final of the UEL. Spain wins the WC final.
2018: The French coach loses the Final of the UEL. Can France lose the WC Final?

UCL Ultimate losing trainer in his favor:
2002: German coach loses UCL final - Germany loses Final WC.
2006: French coach loses UCL Final - France loses WC Final.
2010: Dutch coach loses UCL final - Netherlands loses WC final.
2014: the Argentine coach loses the final of UCL - Argentina loses WC Final.
2018: The German coach loses the UCL final. Can Germany lose the WC final?

This is very interesting:

Madrid won its 13th UCL title.
Liverpool lost its third final.

Atlético won their third title.
Marseille lost its third final.

2010: The Netherlands lost their third WC final.
2014: Argentina lost its third WC final.
2018: Only 1 team could lose a third WC final and that's Brazil.

In the 1990 WC, it was like that:
1990: Argentina lost its second WC final.
1994: Italy lost its second WC final.
1998: Brazil lost its second WC final.

Can someone please help me, what team will reach the Final in WC 2018?

This year is one of the most difficult to choose as a semifinalist, finalist, runner up and winner.

rgurung20

2018 WC will be played when Jupiter transits in Scorpio. Jupiter is the planet that gives victory and Scorpio benefits from the colors red / black and has the opposite effect in white / light colors. That is one of the main reasons why Argentina has had miserable WC when Jupiter transited through Scorpio :

1934: kicked by Sweden in the first round of play offs.
1958: kicked in the group stage and humiliated by Czechoslovakia with a 6-1 defeat.
1970: does not qualify.
1982: Kick in the 2nd group stage and humiliated by Brazil with a 3-1 defeat.
1994: Kick for Romania in the first round of play offs.
2006: kicked by Germany in the quarterfinals.

Now, Argentina mysteriously decided to change her blue shirt for a black one for the first time. It is not a coincidence, it is because, probably, someone is giving astrological advice to the Argentine team.

Color of luck according to Astrology

https://twitter.com/gamecreator1/with_replies

rgurung20

Accordirng to the league of champions: Real Madrd already won UCL 1956,1957 and 1958. The 1958 World Cup was won by Brazil and Italy did not qualify for the 1958 World Cup and the 1958 World Cup was played in Europe.
We can see the same patterns here: Real Madrid won 2016,2017 and 2018 UCL, 2018 The World Cup is in Europe and Italy did not qualify for WC 2018.

Coupling to the 36-year cycle Lunar nodes : 1982. The finalist: Italy-Germany . As the Italian team could not qualify, I still believe that Germany will play the final in 2018.

Lunar Phase: New Moon (a new champion will emerge, so Germany will not retain the title, regardless of whether they achieve the Final or not).

The current confederation champion (Germany) can not win the World Cup in the following year.
In addition, when Germany wins the World Cup, then in the next world cup there will be a new champion or won by Brazil.

Every time Germany wins the World Cup, they never reach the top 3 in the next World Cup.

As for Uruguay, going far and reaching the semifinal, it will be difficult to pass through Spain / Portugal and Argentina.

Would anyone please check and publish the lists of Spain, Argentina, Portugal and Uruguay to see how far they can go in this 2018 World Cup?

Thank you

werdhr12

Question to @fensi88

Can France get knocked out early in this world cup?
PS: I am not a fan of France team but the opposite.

tikana

i'd laugh cause I can see Russian jokes the next day.. Hitler lost ww2 in Russia but god **** Germans got the world cup on our land … next may 9 2019 will be interesting to watch.... lol

fensi88

@fensi88

Will Germany win the 2018 World Cup in Russia?

Tx 😎

I cast the chart for the moment I read your question:
12 Jun 2018 TZ = -2.0 11.4200 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=12Vi15
As you are Germany's fan they are represented with Combust Mercury on last degree and in conjunction with unfortunate fixed star Betelgeuze.
As Mercury is Combust that means Mercury's power is destroyed and there is no hope of winning. The 29th degree shows desperation, impatience, misfortune. So in my opinion answer to your question is No.

rgurung20

I cast the chart for the moment I read your question:
12 Jun 2018 TZ = -2.0 11.4200 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=12Vi15
As you are Germany's fan they are represented with Combust Mercury on last degree and in conjunction with unfortunate fixed star Betelgeuze.
As Mercury is Combust that means Mercury's power is destroyed and there is no hope of winning. The 29th degree shows desperation, impatience, misfortune. So in my opinion answer to your question is No.

Can Germany make it into semi final or may be final?

Can Spain or France win the world cup 2018?

dark

There is a conflict of bosses with respect to the final loser of WC:

Brazil has the WC Group E in their favor:
1986: the 2nd place comes from the group E.
1994: the second place comes from of the group E.
2002: 2nd place comes from the group E.
2010: the 2nd place comes from the group E.

From 1986, every 8 years, the nation that obtains the second place comes from the Group E
1986: Germany
1994: Italy
2002 : Germany
2010: Netherlands
2018: May be Brazil in Group E

Since 1962 every 8 years the losing trainer final of the UEL in their favor:
1962: the Czechoslovakian trainer loses the Final of the UEL. Czechoslovakia loses WC Final.
1978: Dutch coach loses UEL final - Netherlands loses WC final.
1986: The German coach loses the Final of the UEL. Germany loses the WC Final.
1994: The Italian coach loses the final of the UEL. Italy loses the WC final.
2002: The German coach loses the final of the UEL. Germany loses the WC Final.
2010: the Spanish coach wins the final of the UEL. Spain wins the WC final.
2018: The French coach loses the Final of the UEL. Can France lose the WC Final?

UCL Ultimate losing trainer in his favor:
2002: German coach loses UCL final - Germany loses Final WC.
2006: French coach loses UCL Final - France loses WC Final.
2010: Dutch coach loses UCL final - Netherlands loses WC final.
2014: the Argentine coach loses the final of UCL - Argentina loses WC Final.
2018: The German coach loses the UCL final. Can Germany lose the WC final?

This is very interesting:

Madrid won its 13th UCL title.
Liverpool lost its third final.

Atlético won their third title.
Marseille lost its third final.

2010: The Netherlands lost their third WC final.
2014: Argentina lost its third WC final.
2018: Only 1 team could lose a third WC final and that's Brazil.

In the 1990 WC, it was like that:
1990: Argentina lost its second WC final.
1994: Italy lost its second WC final.
1998: Brazil lost its second WC final.

Can someone please help me, what team will reach the Final in WC 2018?

This year is one of the most difficult to choose as a semifinalist, finalist, runner up and winner.

Hi, my english not very well

Inter player always played in the finals of the World Cup (since WC1982)

World cup 1982 - Italy - Germany (Inter: Bergomi) win
World cup 1986 - Argentina - Germany (Inter: Rummenigge) loose
World cup 1990 - Argentina - Germany (Inter: Klinsmann) win
World cup 1994 - Brasil - Italy (Inter: Berti) loose
World cup 1998 - France - Brasil (Inter: Ronaldo) loose
World cup 2002 - Brasil - Germany (Inter: Ronaldo) win
World cup 2006 - Italy - France (Inter: Materazzi) win
World cup 2010 - Spain - Holland (Inter: Sneijder) loose
World cup 2014 - Argentina - Germany (Inter: Palacio) loose

World cup 2018 have a 4 players from Inter
Uruguay - Vecino
Croatia - Perišić, Brozović
Brazil - Miranda

Brasil from group E, and have Inter player

Final Brasil - Germany?

Last edited:

rgurung20

Hi, my english not very well

Inter player always played in the finals of the World Cup (since WC1982)

World cup 1982 - Italy - Germany (Inter: Bergomi) win
World cup 1986 - Argentina - Germany (Inter: Rummenigge) loose
World cup 1990 - Argentina - Germany (Inter: Klinsmann) win
World cup 1994 - Brasil - Italy (Inter: Berti) loose
World cup 1998 - France - Brasil (Inter: Ronaldo) loose
World cup 2002 - Brasil - Germany (Inter: Ronaldo) win
World cup 2006 - Italy - France (Inter: Materazzi) win
World cup 2010 - Spain - Holland (Inter: Sneijder) loose
World cup 2014 - Argentina - Germany (Inter: Palacio) loose

World cup 2018 have a 4 players from Inter
Uruguay - Vecino
Croatia - Perišić, Brozović
Brazil - Miranda

Brasil from group E, and have Inter player

Final Brasil - Germany?

OK. Fair enough.

Who do you think will reach to semi final?

so far we got Brazil and Germany to reach semi final.

acuariano0377

How will Argentina do in the 2018 World Cup? Will they win?

Nadie en su sano juicio en el mundo de la astrología puede decirte que Argentina bajo el mando de Sampaoli sea campeon del mundo en Rusia. Fensi88 te lo ha dicho de una manera clara y sencilla usando una tecnica muy efectiva.

Observando la carta del dia que Jorge Sampaoli debuta con Argentina ganandole 1-0 a Brasil se ve lo mas llamativo la cuadratura de Neptuno a la luna que es un aspecto que tiende a desilusiones. Al mismo tiempo se lo hace al Sol que entiendo no ayuda mucho a formar la identidad del equipo. Los tres planetas forman una T cuadrada al que se suma Saturno junto a la luna, aspecto que trae depresiones, y opuesto al Sol que impide y demora los logros. Saturno no solo rige ese ASC sino que tiene dignidades en el MC, lo que hace todo mas dificil ya que pone "trabas" para lograr "los objetivos". Incluso Venus regente del MC esta cuadrando al ASC.
El punto focal es justamente ese Neptuno por lo que Sampaoli deberia enfocarse en la casa opuesta, la C9. Es decir que deberia focalizarse en buscar una "filosofia de juego" que le de la confianza necesaria para lograr esa identidad que tanto le va costar encontrar al equipo para obtener buenos resultados antes que centrarse u obsesionarse en herramientas "tacticas" o "estrategicas", de lo contrario primaran las frustraciones.
Ahi en esa casa 9 tiene una herramienta importante que lo puede ayudar y es Júpiter que justamente le hace trigono al sol, sería la configuracion que "salve" a esta carta. Solo me genera dudas el estado estacionario de Jupiter que es una debilidad accidental importante.
En general es una configuracion donde priman aspectos duros y que necesita tiempo para ser trabajada y Jorge Sampaoli no lo ha tenido por lo que dudo que logre "encontrar el equipo" como se dice en Argentina y lograr el anhelo maximo.
Ademas Neptuno en Russia esta activando esa T porque se mueve a 16° de Piscis acercandose al Sol y la luna sembrando mas dudas que certezas. Marte se mueve sobre el ASC junto al malefico NS y eso le generado una sinfin de jugadores lesionados durante la preparacion: Romero, Lanzini, Biglia entre otros...Deberia cuidar y no exigirlos fisicamente. Yo no descartaria mas lesiones, incluso de alguna expulsion por juego violento.

En general, es una carta que a mi no me permite soñar con una copa del mundo.

1498l5e.jpg

Last edited:

dark

OK. Fair enough.

Who do you think will reach to semi final?

so far we got Brazil and Germany to reach semi final.

Croatia
France
Portugal

Very good world cup for Croatia
Good world cup for Morocco, Mexico, Germany, France, Portugal, Costa Rica

Not good world cup for Belgium, Spain, Argentina

rgurung20

Nadie en su sano juicio en el mundo de la astrología puede decirte que Argentina bajo el mando de Sampaoli sea campeon del mundo en Rusia. Fensi88 te lo ha dicho de una manera clara y sencilla usando una tecnica muy efectiva.

Observando la carta del dia que Jorge Sampaoli debuta con Argentina ganandole 1-0 a Brasil se ve lo mas llamativo la cuadratura de Neptuno a la luna que es un aspecto que tiende a desilusiones. Al mismo tiempo se lo hace al Sol que entiendo no ayuda mucho a formar la identidad del equipo. Los tres planetas forman una T cuadrada al que se suma Saturno junto a la luna, aspecto que trae depresiones, y opuesto al Sol que impide y demora los logros. Saturno no solo rige ese ASC sino que tiene dignidades en el MC, lo que hace todo mas dificil ya que pone "trabas" para lograr "los objetivos". Incluso Venus regente del MC esta cuadrando al ASC.
El punto focal es justamente ese Neptuno por lo que Sampaoli deberia enfocarse en la casa opuesta, la C9. Es decir que deberia focalizarse en buscar una "filosofia de juego" que le de la confianza necesaria para lograr esa identidad que tanto le va costar encontrar al equipo para obtener buenos resultados antes que centrarse u obsesionarse en herramientas "tacticas" o "estrategicas", de lo contrario primaran las frustraciones.
Ahi en esa casa 9 tiene una herramienta importante que lo puede ayudar y es Júpiter que justamente le hace trigono al sol, sería la configuracion que "salve" a esta carta. Solo me genera dudas el estado estacionario de Jupiter que es una debilidad accidental importante.
En general es una configuracion donde priman aspectos duros y que necesita tiempo para ser trabajada y Jorge Sampaoli no lo ha tenido por lo que dudo que logre "encontrar el equipo" como se dice en Argentina y lograr el anhelo maximo.
Ademas Neptuno en Russia esta activando esa T porque se mueve a 16° de Piscis acercandose al Sol y la luna sembrando mas dudas que certezas. Marte se mueve sobre el ASC junto al malefico NS y eso le generado una sinfin de jugadores lesionados durante la preparacion: Romero, Lanzini, Biglia entre otros...Deberia cuidar y no exigirlos fisicamente. Yo no descartaria mas lesiones, incluso de alguna expulsion por juego violento.

En general, es una carta que a mi no me permite soñar con una copa del mundo.

1498l5e.jpg

Gracias

¿Podrían decirnos qué tan lejos irá Argentina si no pueden convertirse en campeones en la Copa del Mundo en Rusia?

rgurung20

Croatia
France
Portugal

Very good world cup for Croatia
Good world cup for Morocco, Mexico, Germany, France, Portugal, Costa Rica

Not good world cup for Belgium, Spain, Argentina

I think France will Brazil and Germany to go into semi final.

One final team who will join to semis. I am thinking Spain or Argentina.

aldebaran

Jupiter is so close to Acrux, alpha Southern Cross, the most symbolic star of South America (I'm watching Jupiter every night somewhat close to Zubenelgenubi, the nearness of Acrux can't be easilly guessed by sight)

and yet, they are going bad - or perhaps a bit over confident?