Are my traumas associated with past lives

Deirdre

I hope i posted The correct chart.

I dont know if it can be seen in astrology, but i know in vedic that reincarnation is a premisse and as i believe deeply in this reality, i sense that my current depression and some phobias might be related to past life.

Been strugglin in The last years more,about job,relationship,my place in The world, my dreams/desires.

Can someone please shed any light in my chart?

I appreciate anything u can say about The chart.

Thank u

chart.cgi

Attachments

• astro_2gw_12_ana_hw.79637.20505.jpg
    astro_2gw_12_ana_hw.79637.20505.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

marian12345

Almost everything is related with the past lives.
How sure are you about the time of birth?This aspect is very important to be known by the learned members of this forum in order to tell you something.

Marian

Last edited:

Deirdre

Hi Marian.

Im sure cause i took it from my birth certificate.

Well i would like to know more from The past cause i believe might be The key to understand my present conditions.
Thank u

marian12345

It's very hard to see what exactly happened in the past life.We don't have much knowledge to see this because in classical books are very few indications.The idea is that we must forget, because if we know all details we may suffer greatly in this life, psychologically.But we may know that we suffer due to our sins done in past lives.For example, your Jupiter is in MKS and under a curse from Ketu and Rahu.Jupiter is karaka for teachers, priests, gurus etc., so in your last life you caused some shock (Rahu and Ketu) to such a person, and now you must pay.The curse is serious, because Jupiter is in MKS (bad) and it ends a GrahaMalika yoga formed by 7 planets.

Marian

Deirdre

Hi Marian
Im not familiar with vedic termos so u say i caused pain to a person related to religion and in this lifetime im paying in The form of depression?

With nn/of in my 9th im very interesses in philosophy/ religions/spirituality so might representa a way for me to honour/respect something which i didnt respected in The past.

marian12345

That was just an example, about what we can see in a chart, not necessary that your Jupiter in MKS is involved with your mental sufferings.Also, it was no need to open another thread about MKS planets in your chart.
Indeed, you have 4 planets in MKS, but these planets must be carefully analyse, one by one.And I use much the astrological terms, because we must learn one from another.
I don't think that you know at the level of minuts your time of birth (the time is evidently maladjusted).But we may still see that in your Trimsamsa (D-30) who shows the subconscious, your Moon (mind) is under aspect from Saturn (sadness).D-30 is the seed of all our mental problems.Also, in your D-6 (diseases) Moon is afflicted by three malefics, Rahu, Ketu and Sun.But in Rasi, although the 4th house's lord, Jupiter is afflicted by being in MKS and under curse, his dispositor, Mars, is in Cancer, his exaltation place.So, Jupiter gains some strenght.
Moon, your AK planet, is also in MKS, but is in Parivarthana with Mars, and also gains some strenght.Moon and Mars forms normally a Chandra Mangala yoga, so these planets are not so very big enemies, hence, the Parivarthana is not so bad.
I don't think that your case is a clinical one.

Marian

Deirdre

Marian

Thank u. Só for what vedic is concerned, The moon anD Júpiter at least are not of such huge concern. Thank god! Vedic is so complex but very interesting to study.

kshantaram

Premium Member
jup transit elevated cancer 11th for gains, jupiter lord 7th,
scope for gains through relationship-marriage,
jup debilated aspect cap 5th impacting education-romance-children-position.
sat transit scorpio aspect own cap 5th protective of education-position etc
but may not be good for health of children to watch and care.

jup direct cancer come 2nd wk April promoting gains.
jup lord 4th transit 11th gains through mother-property matters.
jup cancer sq moon aries under stress-challenge same time.

moon lord 11th over 8th aries prone to sudden losses, moon aries impulsive.

013-mid 014 ketu transit moon aries impacting health, prone to
pain-injury-surgery head-urological issues-heart-lungs, fire accidents, etc.
rahu-ketu transit 2/8 from asc prone to sudden issues
while ketu transit moon aries 8th tending to depression/pain

natal mars cancer debilated 11th impacting income-gains-friendships,
debilation cancelled as sat lord of it's elevation sign cap opp elevated over libra,
but slower pace of growth in the matters.

debilated mars elevated aspect over cap 5th promoting education-position-prosperity.

ketu transit pisces 7th till end 015 indifferent towards relationship,
pisces 7th inimical for virgo asc relationship under stress-delay
but protected by trine aspect from natal jup scorpio.
jup transit cancer trine own pisces protective of relationship/promoting till mid-july.

lords 1/7 mer-jup over virgo-scorpio lords mer-mars unfriendly,
but being 3/11 from each other covertly supportive relationship in marriage/neutral.

sat transit scorpio 3rd enemy sign over natal jup-ketu scorpio coming 2.5yrs, currently trine aspect from jup cancer promoting research-occult aptitude, while being sat transit 8th from the moon initiative, communications, sibling relationship/brothers-sisters, under stress, jup lord 7th for relationship over scorpio impacted, protected by trine aspect from jup cancer till mid-july.

sat scorpio aspect own cap 5th protective of position/advisory role, but may not be good for health of children.
sat scorpio aspecting sun-venus leo 12th impacting health, relationship, foreign lands, etc.
sat scorpio natal rahu opp prone to rise and fall.

natal rahu elevated taurus 9th trine tending to foreign travels-pilgrimage, love of food and comforts and prosperity. secular attitude towards religion. currently rahu dasa-period till age 40 approx, rahu friendly with virgo asc, conducive. venus lord 9th over 12th tending to foreign lands. rahu 2nd from moon earnings through foreign sources.

natal sun-venus leo love of divine beauty and splendor but may not be conducive for marriage/children and may need zinc supplements. sun aspect acq 6th impacting employment matters and health.

acq 6th reformist preference for innovative-technical work environments.

mer elevated virgo asc growth-riches through intellectual pursuits,

mer asc protective of chart inspite of other deficiencies in the chart if any.
mer debilated aspect over pisces 7th impacting relationship/marriage.
pisces 7th inimical, protected by jup trine aspect over own pisces 7th.

sat retro from mid-March towards elevated libra/natal saturn 2nd for family-finances
tending to earnings in distant lands,
while opp natal moon aries 8th prone to stress same time/past 2.5yrs,
natal sat debilated aspect over moon aries 8th impacting health/depression/worry.

rahu dasa conducive for food-comforts in foreign lands/foreign travels, jup transit elevated cancer 11th trine aspect own pisces 7th conducive for income-gains-friendships-relationship/marriage till mid-july, later jup transit sun-venus leo 12th promoting beauty and splendor/romance-relationship further. jup lord 9th for luck over 12th for foreign lands. rahu transit friendly virgo asc trine natal rahu tending to foreign travels over the year.

sat transit scorpio for coming 2.5yrs however under stress impacting your health urological issues, arms-shoulders, liver, etc transit 8th from moon, hopefully protected by trine aspect from jup cancer till mid-july turning direct come 2nd wk april.

chart with elevated mer, saturn good for personality, intellect, finances but making debilated aspects opp over pisces, aries impacting relationship, health etc. debilated mars elevated aspect over cap 5th promoting education-position. jup-ketu scorpio research-occult aptitudes. rahu taurus 9th seeking food-comforts in foreign lands. sun-venus own leo 12th again beauty and splendor in foreign lands, artistic aptitudes, high expenditure, may be on medicines, beautification, etc

mars debilated 11th cancer, debilation cancelled, gradual growth in income-gains. mars cancer 11th however prone to health issues related to heart-lungs-arms-shoulders-ears perhaps, 11th house 6th from 6th for disease. rahu 9th perhaps settling life at 42+ with food and comforts metaphorically speaking.

mars lord 9th from moon debilated cancer impacting luck same time, weakening the chart to that extent.

hope generic observations-inputs enable take stock of chart-transits, pick as relevant.
could share specific feedbacks in agreement-disagreements, confirming/non-confirming.

wishing well, hope jup transit cancer 11th helps it's bit till mid-july turning direct cancer come 2nd wk April,
while sat scorpio under stress coming 2.5yrs to care while could promote research-occult aptitudes,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Deirdre

Kshantaram

Thank u for such extensive analysis.
As im not familiar with vedic astrology started this week reading a bit.
Só Apologies for not understanding all that u kindly shared.

Ler me see f i understood.

Chart shows possibility earnings through marriage,but with difficulties with children matters/education/romance?

By 2nd week april, possible gains through mothers property? Could that be for instance by The fact that im taking her childrens business now, to help her,cause shes with debt and some health problems.could that be The possible 'gain'?

The transit of possible Injuries/depression are from date to which date?

Só my mars debilitation is cancelled by Saturno, and that shows growth in 5th or 11th matters through out life?

Marriage relationship is neutral? I found out a site where shown compatibiity vedic of 26 out of 36.
In 2.5 years nos will be stress with siblings? What does it Jean ' not food for health of children?- my own? I havê a two year boy...

Deirdre

Possible good fortune in foreign land? Is that The meaning that appears? Till now i dont havê any conections to foreign countries or people, but i imagine someday to publish a book.its sth i like very much to do...

Só overall i understood that some transits do apply to depression, but The weaknesses of my chart are 'helped' by other fortunate placements that indicate growth but slow?

One thing if i can ask,do u ser any illness of any of my family members?thank u só much

Last edited:

marian12345

No, Jupiter and Moon are badly placed, but not extremely badly placed, so they must be a source of concern.Sun is in MKS, but he's in own sign, so we can say that is not so bad for him to be there.The position of Rahu in 9th is not welcome.It's like if a rogue is in a church, appointed like a priest, and in such a case he will not be able to the job of a priest, and neither the work for what he has natural inclination.Hence, the house where he sits as also his own house are afflicted.
1.Your father is present in your life?
2.You have some talents (art)?
3.You have a strong sense of images/forms?
4.You have black or deep brown colored eyes?
If you want, you may answer those questions (for rectification of the time of birth).

P.S.You are a women or a male?The city of your birth is Porto?I cannot find in the software I use this city.

Marian

Last edited:

Deirdre

Marian

Thank u for helping.

Só for instance,as 9th hás to do with foreign things, travels,publishing,legal matters, ..as my rahu is these,jeans that theres something that i cannot acomplish in these matters, due to The bad placement?

1.yes my father is present and i considered him a good parents.he is kind,compreensive man.there is only one thing we havê been struggling which is this..years ago he asked me to open business on my name,he would be managing as i was studying. Unfortunately things went wrong,he tried his best but
debts were made. I found out later and till now se havê a legal case to try to take me off debts, as i was not aware of these and i cannot marry, havê nothing in my name...its sth that makes me very sad and sometimes that frustration comes out, through discussions with my dad about The past.

2.well i know i write very well since i was a child, specially regarding philosophy, mysteries of life.

3.if u mean imagination, yes.and also havê a very good sense of dreams,vivos dreams and able to control them.

4.my eyes are olive green, but they change darker in autumn/winter.

5. Im female :) anD i was born in porto,appears as Oporto too. 9w08 38n43. AMD i havê a twin suster,born 15 min. Before me.

Thank u

marian12345

For the time 9:30 a.m., on 30 August 1983, and for the geographical coordinates
9W08, 38N43, your Lagna is in first degree of Libra, and that changes everything.So, we have a tie between Virgo Lagna or Libra Lagna.You were born in the city Porto (or Oporto) in Portugal or Cuba?

Marian

marian12345

mjyebp.jpg

Now, it gives Leo Lagna :biggrin:.
I think that this is your Lagna.With Mercury in 2nd house you look younger for your real age.Also, Mercury gives greenish eyes in the same house.

Marian

Deirdre

Marian

Really?? :)
Well i do look younger than my real age.
What can i say more to rectify The birth time? This is indeed só very importante cause ive been studying astrology no my own as an hobby and always used 9.30 AM as my real hour. Never doubted that cause its In my birth certificate! Gosh that can chance everything in my chart including western placements.i got one or two planets NEAT cusps.:andy:

You are a very Clever astrologer :smile: what time did it got?

marian12345

The chart post by me is with the same time given by you, 9:30 a.m.But don't combine the two sistem of astrology, Western and Estern.Just cast a chart with one system and see as per the rules of that system.
For me, you are Leo Lagna for sure.You don't have any planet in MKS now.The Grahamalika yoga is ending in the 4th house of learning, where we find the 4th and 5th houses lords conjunction, Ketu and Jupiter.The 4th house shows the process of learning, the 5th house shows scholarship, and the sign Scorpio shows occult knowledge.Jupiter and Ketu shows astrology/spirituality here.

Marian

Deirdre

Marian

Oh i see!:innocent:

So we should use only one system and not combine them. For The questions u made, seems that i combine with The system u use.then.?

I saw yesterday a site called Barish, besides of having used the astro.com, and it gave me The placements i gave in The thread, só i thought it was right...

The good news is that i dont havê planets in mks:biggrin::biggrin:

For now in i wont post charts, will give birth data only.

Thank u só much.

Can i ask The name of vedic system u use that is more accurate? When putting data, i usually dont know if i write anything in 'time zone' ' daylight saving' cause i was born in summer and astro puts its automatically ' -1'. Does vedic also uses it?

Last edited:

Rajarshi

Please see time zone. UT or GMT should be 8.30 am or in other words it should be 1:00 east instead of 2:00 east shown in the calculated chart. Regards

mjyebp.jpg

Now, it gives Leo Lagna :biggrin:.
I think that this is your Lagna.With Mercury in 2nd house you look younger for your real age.Also, Mercury gives greenish eyes in the same house.

Marian

Rajarshi

astro.com chart is known for its accuracy.

pl see attached chart

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_ana_hw.53769.1865.gif
    astro_2at_01_ana_hw.53769.1865.gif
    64.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: